[SP-F2] «Martial Arts Quest» {COMPLETED}

My confidence took over me, and I changed my palm to a fist. "Wait.. Didn't the NPC say that your fist won't do anything to the demonic rock." Mako said to me, as I pull my hand back. "I think I'm strong enough to bypass that." I said, striking the demonic rock, but I wasn't able to do anything to its hit points. "There's only one hit left for its last health to drop to the second one." I said, as Mako stood up. "I'm going to go rent an Inn. You should rest man. You have five days to finish this quest." he said, as he walked away.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 21/30

BD: 5

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I scrolled down my menu, and saw that the time was only nine thirty. "Those two must be kids. Sleeping so early." I said to myself. I looked back, and the NPC still stood there observing me. I must have hit the demonic rock wrong. I pulled my hand back, and focused on the demonic rock. I pushed my fist into the demonic rock, but no effect on the health. I pulled my hand away, and started to curse.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 21/30

BD: 1

As the night go on, I tried to shatter this demonic rock. I placed my fist on the demonic rock once more. "I'm probably still hitting this thing wrong." I said. I relaxed myself, and pulled my fist back and struck the rock again, but nothing. I started to punch the demonic rock repeatably, but nothing happen. The night was still young, and I had no time to rest. I focused once more for another punch, but I failed again.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 21/30

BD: 4

"God damn you, NPC!" I said, as I release my fist. I placed my palm onto the demonic rock once more. From lightless darkness, time courses on and the ship embarks. Reveal to me now the path I must follow! Wake now! %^&^*%^&%! I enchanted, as I struck the demonic rock. I was able to cause another dent on the demonic rock. I walked around it, and found another space. The third health bar has been depleted, and I only have two health bars let to deal with.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 20/30

BD: 7

Like a bolt of lightning streaking across unending darkness, I fly to the very ends of the Underworld...My name is Echo! I enchanted once more, but the feeling of strength gathered around my palm, as I placed my palm on the very same dent I made earlier. I created a hole and saw the core of the demonic rock. I fell to my knees, with a smile. "That was amazing.." I said, as I slowly stood straight.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 17/30

BD: 10

I put my palm on the last rocky edge the demonic rock had, Awaken, God of Thunder, and serve me, Make my soul flash!, As long as this electric heat flows, let it fill me!, Shudder! Pierce! I enchanted again. I feel the electric flow go to my palm as I pull it back. I struck the demonic room and dented it again. I moved back a bit, and held onto my palm. "This is probably the Extra Skill." I said, with excitement in my voice.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 16/30

BD: 6

In excitement, I have forgotten that my fists wouldn't work against the demonic rock. I placed my fist on the demonic rock once more. My fist glowed bright white, just like my weapon would if I focused enough. I pulled my fist back and struck the demonic rock. "Have you not learn, boy? Your fist will not work on this demonic rock." the NPC said. "Now you talk?" I said, as I check the time on my menu. "Ten fifty-five.."

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 16/30

BD: 3

I placed my palm on the demonic rock once more. Awaken, God of Thunder, and serve me, Make my soul flash!, As long as this electric heat flows, let it fill me!, Shudder! Pierce! I enchanted. My palm felt the heat flow, and I pulled my palm back. I struck the demonic rock causing the dent to go deeper. My soul felt energetic, and I wanted to cause more damage towards the demonic rock.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 16/30

I was overconfident once again, but this time I tried to get to the core of the «Demonic Rock». I placed my palm on the «Demonic Rock» and tried to force my palm into the «Demonic Rock», but failed completely. I pulled my palm back and focused on crushing it. I struck it, but failed again. The «Demonic Rock» has a defense of something incredible, but I haven't reached a high enough level to know that.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 16/30

I closed my eyes, while I place my palm on the «Demonic Rock». I thought about the enchantments I've been using, and focused. Like a bolt of lightning streaking across unending darkness, I fly to the very ends of the Underworld...My name is Echo! I enchanted. I pulled my palm away from the «Demonic Rock» and struck it with full force. The same dent I made before is now a hole which reached to the core of the «Demonic Rock». I looked at the health bar of the «Demonic Rock», and its second health bar was almost gone.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 13/30

BD: 10

"The enchantment worked!" I said, with excitement in my voice. The «Demonic Rock» was quite strong for just a rock, but the rock has demonic power. The sun will be coming out soon, and I only have four days left. I placed my palm on the dents I made previously and pulled back. I struck the «Demonic Rock» once more, but nothing happened. It was tiring, and I fell to the floor and fell to sleep.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 13/30

The two players came back and saw me on the floor. "Is he alive?" Mako asked Tenjin. "I think so. He should've shattered like the rest of them." Tenjin said. The two players suddenly had grown a shocked emotion. I opened one of my eyes to the two players with their jaws dropped. I sat up, and looked at them. "Impressive right?" I said with a smirk on my face.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 13/30

I placed my palm on the «Demonic Rock» again. I didn't have enough sleep, but I had to finish this soon. I enchanted one of the weaker enchantments, Awaken, God of Thunder, and serve me, Make my soul flash!, As long as this electric heat flows, let it fill me!, Shudder! Pierce! I pulled my palms back and struck the «Demonic Rock», causing a deeper dent once more. "You're amazing, dude!" Mako said, praising me. "We could do better, Mako!" Tenjin said, to encourage Mako.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 12/30

BD: 6

Once again, Awaken, God of Thunder, and serve me, Make my soul flash!, As long as this electric heat flows, let it fill me!, Shudder! Pierce! I enchanted again. I struck the «Demonic Rock», causing another deep dent. "Excuse me, but what is your name?" Mako asked me. I turned towards him, "The name is Echo. Pleasure to meet you." I greeted Mako, as I turned back towards the «Demonic Rock».

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 11/30

"Echo.. huh? Sounds like an exotic name." Tenjin said. I ignore that fact that he made fun of my username, but I continued to attempt to shatter the «Demonic Rock». "How'd you even get that name? Echo.. Tenjin continued to rant. I lost focused, but placed my palm on the «Demonic Rock». "It's pretty weird." He continue to say. "SHUT UP!" I said, missing my attack against the «Demonic Rock».

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 11/30

Mako constrained Tenjin, and I focused on the «Demonic Rock». "Awaken, God of Thunder, and serve me, Make my soul flash!, As long as this electric heat flows, let it fill me!, Shudder! Pierce!" I said out loud, by accident. I ignored it and pulled my palm back. "What was that, Echo?" Mako said holding onto Tenjin's mouth. The urge on my palm went directly towards the «Demonic Rock». I chipped off the last bit of health of the second health bar. "O-One more to go." I said, as I sat down.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 10/30

"That was amazing, Echo!" Mako said, with a excitement in his voice. I shrugged him off and closed my eyes to focus again. "Can you do another one?" He asked me, as I stood up. I place my palm on the «Demonic Rock» "Fine." I replied, closing my eyes to focus. I pulled my hand back, and enchanted the following: "From lightless darkness, time courses on and the ship embarks. Reveal to me now the path I must follow! Wake now! %^&^*%^&%! I enchanted" slamming my palm against the «Demonic Rock».

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 8/30

BD: 9

"That was amazing, Echo!" Mako said. I concentrated once more with another enchantment, Like a bolt of lightning streaking across unending darkness, I fly to the very ends of the Underworld...My name is Echo! I struck the «Demonic Rock» once again, dropping its life to almost half. "I'm almost done with this thing." I said with excitement in my eyes.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 6/30

From lightless darkness, time courses on and the ship embarks. Reveal to me now the path I must follow! Wake now! %^&^*%^&%! I enchanted once more. I struck the «Demonic Rock». The dents around the «Demonic Rock» were quite deep now. All I had to do now was drop the health lower, before activating the Extra Skill. "You won't be able to activate that skill until you finish. Also those whiskers will stay if you don't complete this." the NPC said.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 7/30

I smirked at the damage I did to the demonic rock. At the same position where I was earlier. I placed my palm on the demonic rock, and concentrated once again. From lightless darkness, time courses on and the ship embarks. Reveal to me now the path I must follow! Wake now! %^&^*%^&%! I struck the demonic boulder once again. Making the dent go further towards the core. I smirked, "That was amazing, Echo. You have incredible strength." Mako said, with amazement in his eyes.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 5/30