[SP-F2] «Martial Arts Quest» {COMPLETED}

Mako and Tenjin left to their Inn once more, and it was dark. The second day is gone, and tonight is where I will try and destroy this «Demonic Rock». I placed my palm on the «Demonic Rock», and pulled my palms back. I was too tired to put any effort into dealing damage to the «Demonic Rock», and I fell to my knees. "Come on.. Almost done.." I said standing up, and striking the «Demonic Rock», but failed.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 5/30

BD: 3

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The rock is a demonic rock. Its defense is higher than any you would ever face.I remembered what the NPC said as I looked at the NPC. I remember being afraid, because a inanimate object is demonic. Demonic? I thought, as I sit down to think. There's no use of weapons. Please put it away.the NPC always repeat if I every thought about using my sword..

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 5/30

BD: 5

The two players were still at the Inn, "I guess even without them here. I still won't be able to destroy the «Demonic Rock»." I said to myself. I had three days, but its about to be demolished. "I can't waste anymore time right now." I said to myself, as sit on the floor. I observed the «Demonic Rock» and found that the core is an immortal object, but shattering the «Demonic Rock» itself well get me the Extra Skill.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 5/30

BD: 4

I stood up, and stared at the «Demonic Rock». Hey don't strain yourself! I thought to myself, trying to cheer myself on. I pulled my fist back, and struck the «Demonic Rock» once more. I was able to dent the rock again. The adrenaline rushed to my body for awhile, but faded. I smiled as I was close of finishing this quest.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 4/30

BD: 6

"God damn you, «Demonic Rock»!" I said, as I release my fist. I placed my palm onto the demonic rock once more. From lightless darkness, time courses on and the ship embarks. Reveal to me now the path I must follow! Wake now! %^&^*%^&%! I enchanted, as I struck the «Demonic Rock»k. I was able to cause another deeper dent on the «Demonic Rock».

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 4/30

BD: 6

As the night go on, I tried to shatter this «Demonic Rock». I placed my fist on the «Demonic Rock» once more. "I'm probably hitting this thing wrong." I said. I relaxed myself, and pulled my fist back and struck the rock again, but nothing. I started to punch the «Demonic Rock» repeatably, but nothing happen. The night was still young, and I had no time to rest. I focused once more for another punch, but I failed again.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 4/30

BD: 4

I closed my eyes, while I place my palm on the «Demonic Rock». I thought about the enchantments I've been using, and focused. Like a bolt of lightning streaking across unending darkness, I fly to the very ends of the Underworld...My name is Echo! I enchanted. I pulled my palm away from the «Demonic Rock» and struck it with full force. The same dent I made before is now a hole which reached to the core of the «Demonic Rock». I looked at the health bar of the «Demonic Rock», and its last health bar was almost gone.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock 2/30

BD: 9

The day finally came up. I struck with my hardest and destroyed the whole «Demonic Rock». "Congratulations! You have passed the quest. You may leave with the Extra Skill." the NPC said, as he walked back to his hut. The «Demonic Rock» has respawned, and I smirked. "Good luck the two of you." I said before I left the mountain.

[PARTY]

Echo - SAFE ZONE

[ENEMY]

Demonic Rock DEAD

BD: 10