[PP-F1] A Surprise (I and Kari)

As I saw Kari lay in my shoulder and fall alseep, I lean back and let her move to my chest, as this was quite normal for her. I chuckled as she clutched my shirt, she did love to be with me at all times, kinda reminded me of home. "I wonder if father is freaking out about this, first his son and now his daughter both trapped in a death game, as this would be too much for him to handle." I thought as it was true, mother and father might as well be freaking out of their minds trying to find away to end this, but it was pointless, the on;y way was to go and defeat all the bosses on each floor til we reached floor 100, and then the final boss would be left.

I thought for a moment and had a idea, "What if I became a frontliner, then I could help out alot, but I need to be in a guild or at least be strong enough to go into the raids." "But I don't like rules, thats why I make my own and I follow no one elses, sure I do as Kari asks, but shes my sister and I would do anything for her." I thought as I sighed, "Guess I have no choice, I might as well say goodbye to my solo player status and join a guild, but which one to choose from?" I said as I thought for a second, "I'll go to the guild halls center and check out the available guids to join." I thought as I wrapped one of my arms arounf Kari and hugged her as she sighed and smiled while sleeping.