[ pp F4]Rise of the winter sun [Natalia] Complete

It wasn't the reaction he was expecting. They were both young and trapped in a game. It was reasonable to feel doubt and fear. His eyes observed her as she repeated an apology that wasn't warranted. A slight laugh was heard from him. Yes, a laugh. It wasn't mocking or a sad one. He knew it was hard to swallow rejection. It hurt obviously being here with the woman he cared for. His first kiss with someone who he began to appreciate every second. So why the laugh?

As she gazed at the stars, he walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her. Letting her go now was ludicrous. He wasn't prepared to let her go.. not yet. " You say awkward, I feel fine. If you say your not ready, I'll wait for you. If you cry, I'll catch your tears. If you say you hate me, I'll say I'll love you more." His voice gentle and quiet as he whispered in her ear. His hug delicate but firm enough she could feel him.

" I won't give up. If you decide to leave me.. I'll be there to help you. " He let go and took a step back and tilted his head.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her eyes jolted open when Kiluia's arms wrapped around her. At first, her body struggled, attempting to free itself from the seemingly unwanted embrace. She didn't fight for long, however, as it was very much wanted. Her fingers toyed with his. She rubbed them, just for the sake of touching him. He eventually let go, however, and her hands fell back to her side, no longer clenched, but simply hanging. Oh, Kiluia. How could I hate you? How could I leave you?

There was silence. With everything that had happened in mere moments, silence was welcomed. Natalia's head hung low for a minute or so before rising back up. "Hey, Kiluia." She said, almost solemnly. "Let's head back to the church, okay?" The solemness was pushed back by a toned down version of her usual self. Her smile was toned down as well, but it was clearly present upon her face. "Right now it's obvious that I'm having cold feet, but I'm not going to ask you to pretend this never happened; that's totally selfish, and, though it might not seem it, I'm glad that it did happen." She took a deep breath. "Just give me a bit of time to go over my thoughts."

With that, she began to walk in the direction they came. Her eyes closed. When they opened, they were shined brilliantly green, and she was able to see through the darkness that surrounded them. She stepped forward into the shadows. Today had been well-spent. She had relieved the tension that had been building up between them throughout the day, but the initial tension was replaced with a new one. Thankfully, it hadn't built up yet, but she knew that it wouldn't be long before it did. "I love you too, Kiluia." She whispered to herself with a faint smile while coming closer and closer to the portal with every step.

Their world's were insecure. Their destiny was shrouded in darkness. But they would face that venture and traverse it together. Uncertainties were always guided by fear but this time he was excited. For the first time, he wasn't alone on this road. He watched as she went ahead of him to the portal and he knew she was going to be the one.

He walked with her with every step after he caught up. Each second was just a blessing to him to be with her. His memory would never be rid of these moments, he thought. He would control his destiny. He would take hold of her hand with a smile when it came time to.

When they reached the portal, he whispered to her." I know. Floor one." He grabbed her hand and they whisked away to homeward.

Complete

400 col each + 55 each from mobs