[SP-F1] «The Quest for the Girl» {COMPLETED}

After that terrible dream, I had to find out who that girl was. I looked around the Town of Beginning, but no luck. The day was setting quick, and I still had the determination to find her. I sat at the fountain in front of the Inn, and closed my eyes.

Name: %^&*^^&%^&*

Sex: F

Level: X

Location: Middle of the Forest next to a waterfall moving slowly.

The window was blurred, and I wasn't able to see her name. I opened my eyes, and walked back into the Inn. I opened my door, and locked it. I jumped into bed and looked at the ceiling. "Maybe.. If I save her through this dream, I won't feel bad for some reason." I said drifting off to bed.

Reverting back to the dream once more.

She sat down on the rocks with her hand on her mouth as she read the instructions. She looked around and heard what sounded like a pack of wolves heading her way. "Please make it in time." She said looking at the map showing how far away I was from her as the indicator slowly made its way to her position.

[The bear was already being attacked, so yeah. SHHH!]

I ran through the intense forest looking through every corner of the place. The mini map that showing me where she was isn't visible in here. I saw monsters everywhere but with the increase of my speed I could get pass them without them even noticing. I saw someone fighting a big monster close to me. I raced to him and sneaked up behind the monster slashing the big black bear in front of him.

PARTY

Echo - 19/19

Unknown - ?/?

ENEMY

Big Black Bear - 4/10

The player seemed to almost taken the bear out, but he was also low on health. "Pot up, I'll defend you." I said to the player. He nodded and leaped back taking a swig from his health potion bringing his health up. I ran to the side, as he ran to the other side. He took slashed the Big Black Bear, and when its hate went towards the player I started to spin using my sword, Eterna.

PARTY

Echo - 19/19

Unknown - ?/?

ENEMY

Big Black Bear - 1/10

BD: 8

The Big Black Bear staggered backwards, and I kicked it towards the tree. The player stood his ground, and I leaped towards a tree. "Hey, finish this off. I need to go immediately." I said to the player, but watching just in case something goes wrong. The boy ran towards the Big Black Bear, but it stood up as high as a tower. I tackled the player, but manage to get hit in the mean time. "C-Careful." I said, pushing off to my feet.

PARTY

Echo - 18/19

Unknown - ?/?

ENEMY

Big Black Bear - 1/10

BD: 2

"Eterna, Raging Spike!" I shouted dashing towards the Big Black Bear. The player looked shocked, as if I was weird. The bear stood tall once more, but the player jumped in my way. The Big Black Bear smacked the player out of the way. I jumped towards him, and took a defensive position. "G-Get up!" I said to him.

PARTY

Echo - 18/19

Unknown - ?/?

ENEMY

Big Black Bear - 1/10

The Big Black Bear started to chase after us, but I manage to drag the Big Black Bear deep into the forest. I was unable to do damage, so I ran back to the player. "Keep your guard up! We need to find our partners!" I said to him. We both took a defensive maneuver. I heard the Big Black Bear running towards our direction. I prepared for what was going happening next.

PARTY

Echo - 18/19

Unknown - ?/?

ENEMY

Big Black Bear - 1/10

The player dashed forward early, but was able to block the attack from the Big Black Bear. I smirked and slid under the Big Black Bear, and started swinging Eterna. It seemed to have no effect on it, so we backed up. The player started throwing picks at the Big Black Bear, and ran away. I ran with it, while keeping my distance from it.

PARTY

Echo - 18/19

Unknown - ?/?

ENEMY

Big Black Bear - 1/10

BD: 4

I couldn't wait any longer. The girl could be dead for all I know. "Eterna, OBLITERATE!" I shouted as I rip apart the Big Black Bear. It started to de materialize and I was able to get a lot of EXP. "Are you okay?" I asked him as I put away Eterna. "Yeah, but just so you know I was handling that situation back there."

He said as I extended my hand to him and helped him up.

PARTY

Echo - 18/19

Unknown - ?/?

ENEMY

Big Black Bear - DEAD

BD: 8

"My name is Myles and you are-" I cut him off saying, "Busy and looking for someone in a hurry." He quickly grabbed my arm and stopped me in my tracks as I turn away from him. He was lucky that he stopped me, because I would have used «Agility» to race through the forest to look for her. "Wait I need you're help." He said looking down to the ground. It was weird he looked like me. He looked at me with his eyes filled with desperation. I stopped and turned to his direction.

"Please I need you to help me find someone. I was at the Town of Beginnings when she was teleported away. I figured she was one of the people transported to the forest for a new partner, but I didn't get a quest notification."

"Maybe its because you aren't the one to look for her. Besides without a way of escape the high level monsters will destroy you. You'll die faster than you can attack."

"Don't say that! I was with her from the beginning and I'll be with her at the end!" He was serious. Dead serious. He would do anything to find this girl.

"Look, I'm having the same problem. If I don't get to someone in less than an hour she'll be in a lot of trouble."

"Please I need to find %^&*%%^ before anything happens to her." He said making me stop in my tracks again.

"What was her name?" I asked him.

"%^&*%%^, why d-do you know her?" He said jittering.

"She's the one I'm looking for." I said pulling out my menu showing him the photo of her.

"THAT'S HER!!! He shouted out calling the attention of a pack of wolves making them head our way.

"Oh crap, what did I do?" He said walking up close to me. I quickly grabbed his arms saying, "Come on, we'll find her together."

"Hey, man you don't have to grab my arm like th-" I activated «Agility» before he could finish and we raced through the forest. Well I was the one who was racing through the forest, he was just weight I was carrying. We made it to the waterfall where the game told me where she supposedly was when I saw she was nowhere to be found.

"Where is she? It said she was right here." I said looking around.

"Wait, what do you mean by it?" Myles said.

"The quest that showed me where she was." I said remembering the mini map that showed me her location. "The map!" I shouted.

"Wait, what map?" He said looking at me confused.

"The quest showed me a mini map to where she was at the time. We must be in the wrong place." I said looking at her exact location. She was about a mile north from our location and she was moving close to the edge of her safe zone. The sounds of breaking glass echoed the forest as a bright white light shined up into the sky.

[Again.. Low health, she was already fighting it.]

Safe zone destroyed. An indicator said that popped up in front of me. I saw her indicator run away even more further than us. There was only one explanation, she was being chased by monsters.

"She's in trouble." I said racing to her location as fast as possible leaving Myles behind. I couldn't let her die, not on my watch.

After a while I was getting closer and closer to her. Enemy indicators appeared all over my mini map. Some of them disappeared as they got closer to her but others appeared out of nowhere. I was right in front of the battlefield when all of a sudden she was fighting a giant scorpion. It was three times her size, but she was facing it head on. She went in for an attack and that's when I saw its tail aim to hit her.

PARTY

Echo - 19/19

%^&*%%^ - ?/?

ENEMY

Giant Scorpion - 7/30

"%^&*%%^ look out! I yelled out making her look at me instead of blocking that hit. She got hit by its tail leaving a slash mark from her right shoulder, across her entire torso. She hit a tree and limped down to the ground like a corpse. "NO!" I screamed out as the Giant Scorpion made its way closer to her to finish the job. I ran up to its health was low and started to slash at it, but I had no effect to it.

PARTY

Echo - 19/19

%^&*%%^ - ?/?

ENEMY

Giant Scorpion - 7/30

I stood between the Giant Scorpion and %^&*%%^. "P-Please stand up!" I said, as the Giant Scorpion went back a bit. For a moment, I thought it would stay back, but it was in a offensive position. I placed Eterna in a blocking stance. "Come on! We can't stay here!" I told her. The Giant Scorpion came in to attack, but I had to take the attack head on, because she didn't want to move an inch.

PARTY

Echo - 17/19

%^&*%%^ - ?/?

ENEMY

Giant Scorpion - 7/30

"If you're going to stay here. I'll die here with you!" I said to her, and grabbed onto her. I dashed to a safe distance, but the Giant Scorpion caught up. I continued to run while holding onto %^&*%%^. I had to fight the thing, but I needed to take her somewhere safe. As soon as I had the chance I slid under the Giant Scorpion and placed her back where she first fell. I pointed Eterna at the Giant Scorpion, but it went in to attack. I couldn't hit the Giant Scorpion, but I was able to block its attack from connecting.

PARTY

Echo - 15/19

%^&*%%^ - ?/?

ENEMY

Giant Scorpion - 7/30

She finally stood up, but the Giant Scorpion wasn't happy. She was the one that almost killed this thing. We split up, but I started to throw picks and the Giant Scorpion giving me all the hate. The Giant Scorpion brought its tail up, and I brought Eterna high above me. %^&*%%^ jumped in the sky, cut off the tail. I was shocked, but shook my head and started to slash at the Giant Scorpion. Giving it a giant ex mark on its chest.

PARTY

Echo - 15/19

%^&*%%^ - ?/?

ENEMY

Giant Scorpion - 4/30

The Giant Scorpion entered its rage mode, and dashed after us. I pushed %^&*%%^ out of the way, and blocked the attack from the Giant Scorpion. More monsters were coming, because %^&*%%^ broke out of the safe zone. I brought Eterna close to my chest, and sliced the chest of the Giant Scorpion. The Giant Scorpion blocked my attack, and attempted to hit me. %^&*%%^ blocked its attack and we rushed to a safe distance.

PARTY

Echo - 15/19

%^&*%%^ - ?/?

ENEMY

Giant Scorpion - 4/30