[SP-F1] «The Quest for the Girl» {COMPLETED}

The Giant Scorpion ran around quickly the forest, but I could run faster. I activated «Agility» and chased after the Giant Scorpion, and I managed to cut off its tail. %^&*%%^ slashed its head, and it came tumbling down. The rustling from the forest stopped, and we to a safe distance to keep it front attacking us with its claws.

PARTY

Echo - 15/19

%^&*%%^ - ?/?

ENEMY

Giant Scorpion - 1/30

I went close to the Giant Scorpion to see if it died. I turned to %^&*%%^ and said, "It think it's de- I was interrupted by the Giant Scorpion as it pierces me with its claws. I grabbed onto the claws, and started hitting it with Eterna. The Giant Scorpion shook me off, and I flew to %^&*%%^. Tumbling over to her, I stood up and awaited for its next attack. %^&*%%^ stood her ground as well.

PARTY

Echo - 15/19

%^&*%%^ - ?/?

ENEMY

Giant Scorpion - 1/30

%^&*%%^ got the attention of the Giant Scorpion and it started to chase her. I watched her get chased by the Giant Scorpion, and I started to run towards it. My Eterna started to glow bright white, and I leaped in the air. I slammed my sword down at the Giant Scorpion, as it stood there frozen. I walked away from the Giant Scorpion as I ran towards %^&*%%^.

PARTY

Echo - 15/19

%^&*%%^ - ?/?

ENEMY

Giant Scorpion - DEAD

REWARD

Uncommon Item

I was going to help %^&*%%^ when all of a sudden a monster was virtualized right in front of her. It was a giant mantis with blades for arms. It roared before making its way towards me at full speed. I dodged to the left and used «Agility» and started attacking. Slash after slash it was still standing and in a split second it knocked me into a tree. I saw my health bar go to the yellow zone quick. I started to panic when I noticed the Mantis' level.

Forty-six? Level Forty-Six!" I exclaimed out loud. I quickly realized that at this rate I would die in less than a minute even with my «Agility» ability. I had to try to do something about this. I quickly got back up and used «Agility» again. I could feel every slash do nothing to its health. At one point it was going to attack me so I decided to parry. The instant the blades clashed I knew it didn't work. I was flung into a tree again, but this time the impact was stronger than the last. I went to get my sword when I felt it shatter into polygons in the palm of my hand. It was all over. I had no weapon, my life bar in the red zone, and the mantis had eighty-six percent of its health left.

I remembered something. Eterna, the sword the girl had given me, I still had it! I quickly equipped it, but I suddenly thought why it was in my inventory. Wasn't it in my hand earlier? I thought to myself. I shook my head, and %^&*%%^ threw me a gem that was a super rare item. It had a symbol of a sword, and I placed the gem in the middle of Eterna. The sword glowed dark blue. I jabbed Eterna into its torso and heard it cry in pain. It shattered into polygons and at the moment I limped down onto the ground. After I caught my breath and my heart stopped racing I ran up to %^&*%%^ who was still sitting up against the tree. The cut on her torso was gone, but she was still paralyzed by the poison from the Giant Scorpion. Her health bar was in the yellow zone and going down. I needed to get her back to the Town of Beginnings before she got worse. I saw monsters come from everywhere as I pulled out my teleport crystal and said, "Teleport, Town of Beginnings." it quickly teleported us back to the town and as I saw people heading towards us. I saw the room go black as I saw Myles helped %^&*%%^ as I fell to the floor and blacked out.

I woke up from the dream smiling. I saved her, but who was she? I said to myself. I stood up and stretch as I head to the second floor to meet with Argumail, and Mayonaka.