[PP-F2] «A Snow Flake Is Never Alone» [Snow] {COMPLETED}

Most of the landscape is predominantly flat-topped mountains, which are topped with lush green grass. It is primarily inhabited by large ox-type monsters. The main settlement of the second floor is the town, Urbus. The background music for the second floor is more sorrowful in tone (oboe music) than the string orchestral music the first floor. The NPCs also have subtle differences in their garments. I was at top of the mountain just taking a deep breath, but I see a window pop in front of me. A Duel Request from Snow. "I guess.." I said accepting the duel.

qRCl5jJ.png

Equipment

Eterna - +1 DMG

Wintercloak - +1 BD

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see a player in the field below wandering around, he looked lost but I wasn't sure if he was. I smiled and sent a duel request to him, he accepted. I jumped down from the cliff like hill and landed a few feet away from him. Hello! I'm glad you accepted. Now this is not a fight to death so don't worry. I've set it so we each have 15 HP, and you can't use any special sword, just the starter. I said, making things harder as I continued on. I equipped my starter sword and whipped it in front of me, getting into position.

I smiled at Snow. "Eterna, is my only sword." I said, lying straight to Snow. I held Eterna in front of me, and dashed straight at Snow, re equipping to a Starter Straight Sword. I lunged straight at Snow, and stabbed her right in the shoulder. "Does it hurt, Frosted Flakes?" I said with a worried tone, but smiled at the same time. I leap back to a safe distance awaiting for Snow.

PARTY

Echo [15/15 HP]

ENEMY

Snow [13/15 HP]

I narrowed my eyes and put my hands on my hips, knowing that he was lying. Each player has a starter sword with them. Fine, be that way. I said to him so he would get the clue that I knew. Echo lunged at me and I had no time to block, I hadn't even moved yet. I didn't flinch but knew it was coming. A red mark across my shoulder appeared and my health dropped a little. No, it's the game, it doesn't hurt! And Frosted Flakes? I said before removing my hands from my hips and dashing at Echo's neck. I missed the attack but didn't scold myself this time.

Snow [13/15 HP]

Enemy:

Echo [15/15 HP]

I stood there, with my hands to my side. "Just game.. I see." I placed my sword on my shoulder, as she attempted to attack me. I was evade her attack, and ran close to her cheek. "Yes, Frosted Flakes." I said to her, as I dash backwards to safety. I ran towards her, and slide right under her. I tapped on her shoulder, as I pierced her into the stomach. "S-Sorry." I said, as I pull the sword out.

PARTY

Echo [15/15 HP]

ENEMY

Snow [12/15 HP]

I was rather angry that he had gotten a few hits in with his Eterna. I was impaled in the stomach, which I had gotten used to. Whenever I fought in duels my opponent always went for the stomach so I never even imagined what it what feel like. As he retracted his sword slowly I chuckled. Echo was standing there apologizing when he should have been preparing for my next attack. I sliced my sword over his right shoulder and cut against it, leaving a red streak across him. Sorry! I said politely. I tried to keep myself from doing it but sometimes in battles against players but sometimes I regretted hurting other people. I knew that one day I would just have to accept the fact and roll with it.

Snow [12/15 HP]

Enemy:

Echo [13/15 HP]

I grabbed onto Snow's sword, and smirked. "N-No need to apologize. This is a duel." I said, ripping the sword out of my shoulder. I leaped back to safety, and focused on Snow. I looked around my surroundings, but there were nothing to help me. I charged into recklessly trying to strike Snow, but I missed my attack. I dashed back to safety, and fell to my knees. "Give me your best shot." I said, with a smirk. I stood up, and intimidated her.

Party:

Echo [13/15 HP]

Enemy:

Snow [12/15 HP]

When he got up I gave a relieved breath that he wasn't dead yet. Give me your best shot. He said. I knew that he was trying to intimidate me, and it worked too. When I went for an attack I missed it completely, which made us even now. I stood next to him, facing the opposite direction and watched as the wind blew, making my hair sway in the wind.

Snow [12/15 HP]

Enemy:

Echo [13/15 HP]

Snow attempted to attack me, but I missed completely. I drew my sword in front of me, and brought it to my waist. I grabbed Snow. and tried to attack her, but her hair got into my face. I jabbed nothing, but air and fell. "D-Damn you Frosted Flakes!" I said, as I dash back to safety.

Party:

Echo [13/15 HP]

Enemy:

Snow [12/15 HP]

After Echo jumped to safety he called me that strange name again. What does that even mean?! I said while gearing up for my next attack. I made sure my legs were square to my shoulders before taking off at him. I sprinted fast at him with my sword pointed upwards. When I got close enough I moved my hands quickly on the sword and thrusted it forward. I hit Echo's left arm this time.

Snow [12/15 HP]

Enemy:

Echo [12/15 HP]

Snow lunged and pierced my left arm. She hasn't move after she pierced me, so I picked up my sword, and rammed it right into her thigh. "You don't need to know the meaning, Frosted Flakes." I said, as I pulled my sword out of her thigh, and leaped back to a safe distance. My silver blew along with the wind, as I placed my sword besides me. "Still a long way to." I said, with a smile.

Party:

Echo [12/15 HP]

Enemy:

Snow [11/15 HP]

Snow was about to strike me in the stomach, but my words have gotten to her before her sword got to me. "If you would like me to call you by your name. So be it." I said, as I smiled at Snow. I drew my sword in front of me, and dashed straight towards her. I was right up in her face, and plunged my sword straight into her stomach. "I held back." I said close to her ear, as I leaped to safety.

Party:

Echo [12/15 HP]

Enemy:

Snow [10/15 HP]

After my missed attack Echo took the opportunity and impaled his sword through my gut. When the sword went through my waist went along with the sword, bringing me with the still moving sword. Before leaving Echo whispered something in my ear: I held back. I opened my mouth in shock of the hit and words. I dropped my sword and pushed his sword out of me. I held my stomach with my hand and picked up with sword from the ground. I stumbled forward a little bit and slashed his leg before falling over my feet.

Snow [10/15 HP]

Echo [11/15 HP]

"Snow.." I said, as she fell to the floor. I walked up to her, and held my sword on top of her back. "Just endure this a little more." I pierced her back, and yanked the sword out as quick as possible. I walked back to my original position, and looked at the village below us. "We're almost done.." I said, as I turned around awaiting for Snow's next move.

Party:

Echo [11/15 HP]

Enemy:

Snow [9/15 HP]

GAHH! I yelped as his sword ruthlessly went through my back.I know I said it didn't hurt but this was a different kind of pain. I thought as I saw the blade come out from my back. I brought myself to my feet but didn't have the strength to hit him quick enough. This would be the first battle I lost if I lose. I thought. Echo seemed okay with depleting my health, so was I of his. This was a battle, not to the death but, it was still as scary as dying.

Snow [9/15 HP]

Echo [11/15 HP]

Snow stood in a weak state, but it was a duel. "Snow.. Get ready." I said, as I dashed towards Snow. Its just a duel.. I'm not killing her. The thought crossed my mind, as I leaped into the air. I rejected the though and fell to the ground next to Snow. I can't.. I layed there on the floor, as Snow stood there in a weak state. "Well.. this is awkward." I said, as I stood on my feet.

Party:

Echo [11/15 HP]

Enemy:

Snow [9/15 HP]

When Echo warned me about the next attack I got a little suspicious of him. I didn't know whether it was a trick or not so I stood my ground anyways. When Echo moved away from me at the last moment before hitting me I knew he wasn't mindless, like most players. Right when he stood up I looked at the ground and plunged my sword forward, digging into Echo's chest. I looked up at him, in his eyes, then at his white hair for a moment. I remembered this was a duel then pulled my sword out.

Snow [9/15 HP]

Echo [9/15 HP]

Snow plunged her sword into my chest. I leaped back to safety, and fell to my knees. "I guess we're even now." I said, with a weak smile. I stood up, and dashed towards Snow. I leaped into the air, and attempted to slash her. Stop.. Don't kill.. I held back my sword, and flew right over Snow. I fell to the floor and layed there. "Its just a duel." I said softly.

Party:

Echo [9/15 HP]

Enemy:

Snow [9/15 HP]

I looked up in horror as Echo flew over me, on purpose? I looked at him, confused, and bit my lip. I was torn between letting the duel end here or keep going. I finally decided it would be better to get it over with as quickly as possible, to reduce pain. I turned back towards Echo laying on the ground, whispering to himself. I walked over to him and held my rapier over his chest. I hesitated on doing it but I pulled my sword up and stabbed it in his with full force. I let it linger in there for a second then I sat there with him and pulled my blade out of him. I'm sorry. I said in my head.

Snow [9/15 HP]

Echo [6/15 HP]