[PP-F2] «A Snow Flake Is Never Alone» [Snow] {COMPLETED}

I watched as Snow pull her rapier out of me. "It looks like this is going to your favor." I smiled at Snow. I layed there next to Snow, and sat up quickly. I stood up, and leaped back from a distance. I drew my sword, and dashed towards Snow. I threw my swords under Snow, and hugged her. "Something is going on with my mind." I said with a smirk. I let go, and ran over to my sword. I pointed my swords towards her, and smiled.

Party:

Echo [6/15 HP]

Enemy:

Snow [9/15 HP]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smiled a little when he missed the attack and hugged me instead, what the heck was he doing? I picked up my rapier and stood up on the grass. When I looked up a few players were watching our battle from a distance, it was weird. I let my blade turn purple then I sprinted at Echo. I stumbled at the very last moment and missed the attack by a hair. Your lucky. I said and chuckled a little.

Snow [9/15 HP]

Echo [6/15 HP]

I looked around and saw a couple of players watching us duel. "Heh.. I'm losing this duel fellas." I said, with a nervous chuckle. Snow attempted to lunge at me, but she missed her attack. Lucky came out of her mouth, and I gave her a smirk. I dashed towards her, and attempted to stab her. I stopped in front of her, and leaned forward "Not lucky, just very skilled." I said, jokingly. I leaped over Snow, and walked towards a safe distance. I turned around, and flashed her a smile.

Party:

Echo [6/15 HP]

Enemy:

Snow [9/15 HP]

Snow attempted to slash me, but I evaded her attack. I smiled at her, "Oh I thought I was lucky." I said, jokingly. I ran towards Snow, and looked around for a spot to hit her. I thought about it for a while, but I couldn't think of anything. I leaped into the air, and stabbed her in the chest. "I know. Painful.. We're almost done." I said to her, as I quickly yanked the sword out of her. I slowly walked back, watching the players stare at us.

Party:

Echo [6/15 HP]

Enemy:

Snow [7/15 HP]

This time Echo didn't hold back, he let his blade pass through me this time, it hurt less than before though. He pulled it out too quick for it to transfer much damage to me. I smiled at him and let my rapier lead me to my opponent, Echo. I soared through the air and came crashing down to the grass. I rolled and popped up from my somersault. I dug my sword into him leg and retreated back.

Snow [9/15 HP]

Echo [5/15 HP]

Snow smiled at me, and lunged at me with her rapier. She soared through the air and came crashing down to the grass area. She rolled and did some what seems like a dance move, and dug her rapier into my leg. She retreated back to a safe distance, as I stood up. I ran after Snow, and leaped into the air with my sword in front of me. I was able to knock Snow down, and stabbed her leg. "This shouldn't hurt as bad." I said, as I quickly removed my sword. I leaped back to a safe distance, as I catch my breath.

Party:

Echo [5/15 HP]

Enemy:

Snow [5/15 HP]

I was surprisingly knocked to the ground and stabbed by Echo. He was right, it didn't hurt very much. A few players nearby snickered at the attack. I put my head down and moved forward to my target. I sliced my sword forward but Echo dodged it once again. I, with my back stupidly fully exposed, looked back with my wide eyes. I don't think I would be lucky this time. I knew that at this point he was going to strike me again.

Snow [5/15 HP]

Echo [5/15 HP]

The players that were snickers, I gave them a glare. I then dashed towards to Snow, close. "Hey there." I whispered into her ear. I glide behind her, and jabbed my sword into her back. I quickly took the sword out to lessen the pain, and leaped back to safety. I placed my sword on my shoulder, and waited for Snow to attack me once more. The duel was coming to an end, and it was fun.

Party:

Echo [5/15 HP]

Enemy:

Snow [4/15 HP]

Yep, I should have seen that coming. I said inside my head. I had left my entire back exposed for him to hit, which he did. I recovered from the attack and went directly for his open chest. Unfortunately I wasn't able to hit him in time, he kept dodging my attacks. I knew this battle would be over soon.

Snow [4/15 HP]

Echo [5/15 HP]

Snow attempted to attack me, but I evaded her attack. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Try again." I said, as I leaped over Snow. Luckily for me, she left her back exposed to me once again. I drove my sword into her back once more, and quickly took it out. "We're almost done here." I said, as I held onto her back wound.

Party:

Echo [5/15 HP]

Enemy:

Snow [3/15 HP]

I stood there for a second, letting him hold onto my wound. I wasn't about to let this fight end yet though. I turned around to face him in a swift motion. With my sword raised in the air I whispered to him.I am trying again. I said and brought my rapier down on him with a purple glow behind it. It was a critical hit and just might keep me in this battle a little longer.

Snow [3/15 HP]

Echo [2/15 HP]

Snow mocked me, and brought her rapier down on me. I grabbed her by the hand, and smiled at her. My sword glowed bright white, and slashed her across the stomach. "It seems like I won." I walked over to Snow, and took a seat right next to her. "You okay?" I said, looking the opposite direction of her. The players around us started to leave, but still some remained.

Victory:

Echo

Defeated:

Snow

His last strike hit me across the stomach, it hurt even more than the others. I lost the battle with shame, mockingly. When Echo sat down next to me I laid back and hugged my knees to my chest, trying not to show that his last shot hurt. That was a really good battle. I said, congratulating him. The players left but some still lingered to see the aftermath of Echo's victory.

I looked over her way, and saw that she tried to hold something in. "Hey, if I did hurt you. I would like to apologize to you." I said, poking her cheek. I turned back around and watched the other players watching us. Some were still watching us, and I glared at them.

I knew that he could tell, I was obvious. Well I guess you don't like me then? I said with a chuckle and sat up. The sky was starting to change colors, night was coming. We were in a field that was dangerous at night so we had to leave the spot soon. I flicked my hair over my shoulder and stared at the sun.

I let go of Snow's arm and looked away from her. "Possibly." I said, as I lean against her. All the players that were around us finally left us. The day has gone, and the night rose. I looked at the night sky, and stood up. I dusted myself off, and de-materialize my weapon. "Come on. Let's get out of here. Its dangerous to be out here late at night." I said, as I offered my hand to Snow. I looked into her eyes, and smiled.

Echo leaned on my back for the slightest time. I looked at the beautiful sunset as it quickly snapped into night. After he stood up he offered his hand to me. I grabbed his hand and got up off the ground. I guess it could be a tad dangerous, especially if I'm here! I said in a serious tone. It was true that I could be a threat to anyone, not that I tried to be.