[PP-F2] «A Snow Flake Is Never Alone» [Snow] {COMPLETED}

I gave her a "are you serious" face. "Oooh, I'm scared." I said, jokingly as I walk down the path towards Urbus. I felt as if Snow was alone, for some reason. She's not dangerous, maybe she's just looking for a friend. And the only way to do that is to be dangerous. I thought to myself, as I head down the path with my hands behind my head. I turned around, and looked over at Snow. "If you're this dangerous person, I'll just have to take my chances." I said, as I smiled at Snow.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Echo joked I couldn't help but to smile a little. I'm usually alone trying to clear floors by myself, now I just had a battle with someone. I thought continuously about the people who had left me before, left me alone. I was okay with them just taking off, I was older now and couldn't take things personally in this game. Well I am dangerous! I said jokingly and stopped in front of Echo. I held my hands behind my back and faced Echo.

I leaned over to her ear, "Not scary enough." I said, as I continue to walk down the path to Urbus. She must have taken everything, and bottled it all up. No one deserves to be alone. If the stars shine bright together, then we should all stick together. I thought to myself, and I stopped and looked back at her. "Well.. I'm much scarier." I said, as I took off hiding myself from Snow. I ran down the mountain, and hid in a bush getting ready to scare Snow. "Heh.. I'm such an idiot." I said to myself, as I laugh in a soft tone.

I stood there with my arms behinds back, facing where Echo was. I turned around to object but noticed that he wasn't there anymore. My eyes widened when the thought crossed my mind, what if he's alone with a monster. I ran as fast as I could down the path until I head a small rustle in a bush to my right. I pulled out my rapier and inches towards the bush, unaware that Echo was in there.

I spotted Snow with her rapier. I backed up a bit, but risked my life with it. I jumped at her, and held onto her rapier. "Boo! Did I scare you?" I said, as I gripped tight on her rapier. The wind blew our hair towards the same direction, and I gazed at her eyes. I looked above her, as my face went bright red. "W-Were you scared?" I asked nervously.

I inched towards the bush cautiously with my eyes closed. When a flash came out I jabbed my rapier forward, trying to attack whatever was in the bush. I felt it stop though, without warning. I punched my fist forward until I felt something. When I opened my eyes I was only inches from Echo's face, with my fist in his face. He smiled and asked questions. No, you didn't scare me. I said as the wind blew our hair to the left. He looked me directly in the eyes but looked up in an instant. I remembered that I punched him then my face turned red. Oh! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to!! No, I wasn't scared! I said.

Snow punched me in the face, and I covered my face with my hand. "Y-Yeah sure. You weren't scared." I rubbed my face, and grabbed her hand. We took off towards Urbus, and finally reached the central plaza. "What should we do now?" I said, as I looked around the town. I let go of her hand, and walked over to the bench nearby the fountain. I looked up at the sky, and smiled. "In a world like this, I never thought I would meet such great people." I said, as I looked at Snow. I quickly turned away from embarrassment, and watched the fountain.

When we arrived in the town of Urbus the sun was setting fast but I caught a glimpse before it left. I think we should get some rest and meet back here tomorrow, we can battle again! I said and looked from the sky to Echo. I never thought I'd meet anyone great either. I said and kicked my feet back and fourth on the fountain. He looked away slightly to look at the fountain, as did I.

I stood up, and headed to the Inn. "Hm. Sounds like a great idea, Snow." I said, as I waved good bye to her. I looked back to her once more, before I head inside the Inn. I jumped into bed, and rolled to my back. "What a great day today." I said, as I watch the ceiling. I stared at the ceiling for what felt like hours, but I couldn't fall asleep. I sat up, and went over to the window. I had the room with the view of the central plaza, and I just watched the night sky go by. "Today.. The Snow Flake I met, will never be alone." I said, as I went to bed.

I waved goodbye to Echo, almost sad to leave my new friend.We parted ways and agreed to meet tomorrow in the square. I sat on the edge of my bed and pondered how I should battle tomorrow. I wanted to win this time but at the same time I would be okay if I lost. About an hour later I was sound asleep in my room.

COMPLETE