[SP-F1] <<Secret Medicine Of The Forest>>

"I-I'm hungry... I miss oneee-chaann!!" the pinkette whined as she stomped her foot on the ground and literally threw an annoying tantrum in the middle of a village town square. Hastily she drew her translucent red curved blade and swung it around as she spun in circles, squeaking while her bottom landed on the cold hard floor. "O-Owiee... th-that hurt," Axelle would sulk before gasping as she heard the nearby coughing of what seemed to be from a child. "What was that?! Ooohh maybe IT'S A DOG!!" the teen squealed as she got up on her feet and ran around bickering.

She bit her lip once she had seen a little girl in the corner of the streets, Axelle's heart melting with sympathy for the girl. She seemed to have been an <>, but the girl still had a heart. "Heeeyyyy!! Hey dollie!" the teen exclaimed as she walked up to the girl and kneelt down beside her. "Are you alright? D-Don't die on me that would be horrible because we just met a-and again umm... why would you be so weak oh I'm so stupid!- Umm... I CANT BREATHE AM I DYING TOO?" the teen gasped for air before shaking light headedly and giggling.

The poor little girl looked at the random stranger while cringing at her extreme loudness. "I-I'm fine... just a little woozy that's all. Okaa-san told me not to talk to strangers. Especially- "special" ones. S-Sorry," the shy NPC girl weakly spoke before coughing and breathing raggedly, her skin as pale as a ghost. "Oh my...- HEY WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN MISSY?! I am not special! I am- okay... I am your long lost twin got it? Okay you little tootsie roll?" the pinkette commanded as she puffed her cheeks out and looked deep into the girls' icy blue eyes.

"I-I'm sorry I... feel so dizzy. My throat is locking up horribly. Could you take me home? I snuck out again and mother must be worried sick about me," the girl sighed as she covered her dull eyes with her silky blonde hair, wincing lightly when she struggled to move. Axelle gulped as she had noticed the girl had resembled a lot of her deceased younger sibling. The pinkette's eyes widen as she shook her head and forced a cheesy smile onto her face. "Rightie right! Better give me some big bucks for this damn deed kiddo! So... where do you live at? Mcdonalds?!"

"My memory is hazy... I remember living in one of those village huts..." the girl wearily stated. Axelle growled before facepalming and picking up the little kid, hoisting her over her back to rest while she hummed and walked on. "Okay. Then... how many people are in yo' house?" she'd inquire, before twitching lightly at the kids response. "Why would that matter? What if there are visitors nearby?"