[PP- F1] Pinklettes {Axelle and Sish}

I walked down the cobble stone bath in the <> with my sister. I still wasn't used to calling her Axelle so sometimes I would call he by her real name. She was younger than me in the mind and birth. In her mind she was many yeas younger but in birth she was only six minutes. I held onto her hand and squeezed it tightly whenever we walked by other players.

"SISH!! Why is everyone so scary?! DON'T TELL ME THEY ARE MONSTERS I WANT MOMMY AND B-BIG BRO NOW..." the pinkette sniffled as she held onto her twin sister with her dear life. After letting go she'd space out as her head got woozy like it did at random times, and she'd walk around in a disorientated manner. Shaking her head once more, Axelle would smile cheekily. Poor thing never knew...

I peeled her off of me and patted her head. Saku- Axelle, I know it's tough but Mommy and brother are outside in the real world, but your here with me! We'll make it out together won't we? I said while my heart kept getting smaller.. I didn't have any strength to tell her the real horror at hand, death in game. I didn't want her to be afraid of it, I knew she was there when they announced it but I don't think she understood fully. I closed my eyes and smiled. I let the troubles fly away as I picked her up and placed her on my shoulders. I ran around the fountain.

tumblr_inline_mwafi0M36d1rbd8uu.gif

Axelle gasped before smiling cheerfully and nodded. "You bet! B-But... WHAT IF BIG BUBBY IS IN HERE?! We h-have to find hiiimm..." the pinkette sniffled before glomping Utakashii once more. Axelle really was scared. It was just- she had special ways to cry or complain that babies would do. But this was actually how her sad face was. LITERALLY. Axelle smiled again and grinned as her sis gave her a piggyback ride around the fountain and everywhere else. "Whee! I feel like a unicorn~!" she giggled cheerfully.

I remembered our older brother a little, the memories didn't last long. I continued to run around with my squealing twin on my back. After about ten minutes of constantly running I began to tire out. I sat down on a nearby bench and folded my hands in my lap, a habit. I returned my thoughts to my brother. Would he even be interested with this game? I mean would he....? I thought to myself.

Axelle hummed as she sat down on the bench and rested high enough to kick her legs childishly. As she got even more bored, she started kicking her legs even more furiously. "Uwaaa... Sish why does everyone carry swords? How do I get oneee toooo?" the pinkette whined before springing back up to her feet and spinning around while imitating a hero from one of the comics she had read back at home. They were AMAZING, and it was like she had been surrounded by them now.

I let out a sigh and stood up. Everyone has swords so they can play with the animals, it's a game! The animals get hurt, but I promise it doesn't hurt them. I said, lying through my teeth to keep Axelle from exploding. I knew she loved animals and killing one would be a rough time because she was sensitive. You have a sword too, just go itno inventory and equip it. I said with a smile.

"OOOH!! I'm a hero too?! Awesomee!! I must fight for justice!" Axelle nodded before attempting to open her <>. "I-I cant doooo itttt...- wha?" the pinkette was distracted by a hooded figure sitting on a fountain holding a sammich out. "HOW DO I EAAAAT YOUUUU?" the player groaned. None of them knew it was the almighty lightning flash Asuna. How did she gain such fame when she couldn't even EAT a sandwich? WHO KNEW... "Onee-chan? She's weird!" the teen giggled before frowning and bickering about why her sword wouldn't magically pop out.

Her eyes sparkled brightly as she grinned. "Thanks a bunch sish! It's a curvy sword! YESH!" Axelle grinned before holding onto her sword and cheerfully swinging her blade as she spun around in circles, and jumped up and down. "Let's whoop thingies! Ooh.... so what do we hit with these? BULLIES!!" the pinkette frowned before bolting after one particularly creepy player and was about to poach him with her blade. Yes, this would make everyone go banana's.

I widened my eyes and sprinted ahead of her. I stopped in front of her and grabbed her blade out of her hands. I gave an apologetic smile at the confused player behind me and walked away holding Sakura's hand. Look, this is a town, you can't do damage to anything in here. It's called a safezone. Now if you hurt another player your name will turn bad color and you'll be a villan so don't do that okay? I said, trying to explain.

"A-A villain? I'm a princess! Wow onee-chan is the smartest ever I wuff chuuu," Axelle nodded before grabbing her sisters hand and dragging her off to one of the grassy fields, before dropping on the floor and rolling around. "Wheeeee!! - What's that noise sish?" the pinkette would question with a gasp before immediately sitting back up and looking back and forth furiously. It sounded... like a pig?

I was dragged to a field by my twin, who had a death grip. She plopped on the ground fast and rolled around, getting grass in her now messed up hair. I stood in front of her noticed what she was saying. I-it's a pig yes. Just stay here! I said, getting serious now. I pulled out my sword to attack but I looked back, distraced, at Sakura who looked udderly confuzzled.

Utukashi 5/5

Boar 7/7

"No, no, noooo!! Sakura wants to help onee-chan too... Sakura will help nee-san!" the teen frowned before tearing up lightly and running back at the boar. Sadly she had lost footing and fell down. But she DID NOT stop fighting. Clutching her head she stood back up and recomposed herself, forcing a determined smile on her face. She was trying... to be strong like nee-chan. She really admired her, and everything about her. She wanted to be like her!

Utukashi 5/5

Boar: 6/7

Axelle: 5/5

Sakura was not giving up, even if I tried to scare her away from it. I closed my eyes to think this through but nothing logical came. I got into a higher position and charged at the boar that ruined our fun. I wasn't paying very close attention to the movements of the boar because I missed and the boar tackled me straight on.

Utukashi 4/5

Boar: 5/7

The pinkette narrowed her eyes at the boar and puffed her cheeks out. She'd spin around in a circle three times for "good luck" and catch her balance, whining at the boar. She would then raise her blade and dash head on at the boar with a battle cry. Swiftly she struck the boar before cheerfully grinning and looking at nee-chan excitedly.

Utukashi 4/5

Boar: 4/7

I giggled a little when Axelle got the hang of it so quick. I would have thought she would be too scared to even touch the animal with something sharp. I focused my attention from her to the boar that was attempting to attack me. I managed to block the attack from it but I wasn't quick enough to slash at it.

Utukashi 4/5

Boar: 4/7

• 2 weeks later...