[PP-F3] Familiar Faces [Mizunoand Axelle]

I had left my twin, Axelle, to go hunting today. I made my way to the third floor, the forest. The air was humid when I arrived at the entrance of the wooded area. I unequipped my coat, leaving me in my black tank top. I didn't want to just enter this place without proper inspection. I touched the tree and began to climb.I was startled to see that a boy was already sitting upon the branch, he looked familiar.

Posting order: Utukashii, Mizuno, Axelle

Although he was only a level one he wanted to challenge himself, somehow managing to teleport to floor 3 as he entered a wooded area attempting to find his siblings who had calmed him down at times. Seeing the pinkette take up a tree he smirked, climbing up after the girl. After she seemed to identify him he looked at the familiar face... "Umm... hello there... sorry I'm a bit of a newb here but... My name's Mizuno..." He spoke shyly before extending his palm in front of himself. "Nice to meet you---" He paused for a moment... Wait, what IS her name? He thought in his head not knowing her name yet confused him a bit.

Axelle just finished whooping some boar butt without chickening out and hiding in bushes, and squealed as she danced around in circles happily. But then she stopped in her tracks. "O-Oneeee-chaaannn..... I want sish!" the pinkette sobbed out loud before looking around and giggling when she caught a glimpse of pink. Dashing up towards the tree she jumped up and down waving her hands before pausing for a few seconds to glance at the strange boy with pink hair. "ONEE-CHAN! That's your boyfriend?! He's so tall he's a tower!" she smiled before running around the tree energetically.

While he was talking she noticed things about him that struck her. His pink hair was highly recognizable to Utukashii. I looked him up and down, it was my brother! Before I responded I tackled him with a giant hug, making us fall out of the tree. I landed on him so I took no damage. Karo, is that you? I said, making sure it was him. It would be strange if she were to just attack someone without having a reason for it.

As he suddenly got tackled and another pinkette had been circling the tree under them, he started to fall out of the tree, the branch he had sat on for a second cracking beneath him from the tackle as he suddenly fell and blacked out to hear, Karo, is that you? when he woke up from the black out. Rubbing his head he managed to get out from under her. Nodding, he said "Ouch... that hurt.." Not clearly understanding why she actually knew his name he attempted to greet the mostlikely higher leveled girl with his palm extended again, "Once more... hi there.." He spoke not knowing that she was actually his sister. The other pinkette still circling the tree in laughter. She has a clone? he had said in his head unsure why there were two pinkettes around him.

Axelle giggled before throwing her arms around the random boy and literally picking him and carrying him, before letting him go and giggling. "He looks like onii-chan siiish!! Uwaaa too bad he's not hiiiiimmm.... lets be fwi- oww... my head hurts.," she immediately swayed around while placing a hand over her head and crawling back up to her tree to rest there. Axelle would randomly get these moments where she turned completely woozy. I was usually uncalled for.

He didn't recognize me. It broke my heart to know that he didn't...I decided to get serious now. I whacked him across the face hard. Your so thick skulled! I'm your sister you idiot!!! You know, it's me Riku? I screamed at him, not meaning to offend him. I also turned around when Axelle's squeamish voice stopped. I look up at her sitting in a tree holding her head. I frowned and stood up.

Being smacked across the face by Riku made him mad, crossing his arms he turned and walked away. Kicking rocks around on the ground as he walked along the path, deeper into the deathly forest. He hadn't known how deadly it really was, but he didn't care at the moment. He was only mad at Riku about smacking him, she should've known that he got bad easily! A dark red color stained on his face as he heard some sort of rustle and pitter patter of feet. Not knowing what it was, he continued deeper into the forest unaware of the danger ahead of him.

Axelle's mind was woozy, but she could still hear fighting and blurrily see everything happen before her. Not knowing how to react, she dropped down from the tree and winced slightly, before dashing after her brother... but stopped in her tracks when she had seen a monster. "B-Bad onii-chan..." the pinkette sniffles before drawing her curved blade out and growling at the monster that had really been a boar. She'd anxiously look back and forth to see if she could find Utuku-nee.

I stopped in my tracks when I was halfway to Axelle. Axelle jumped down and raced after out brother who I upset. He had always gotten angered by the smallest things, which was bad most of the time. I let go of the tree and land on my feet. When I stare into the distance I don't see Axelle or Mizuno. Horrible thoughts of danger raced through my mind while I ran through the woods. Fog had formed now that I was in the middle of the woods. I squinted and realized I was lost and so was Axelle. I spotted a tall boy with striking pink hair and happily sprinted towards him.