[CLOSED] Fury's Forge

Quite disappointed that the sword wasn't of the quality Zak was hoping for, he'd begun working on the next one. With each tedious looping task, he tossed the material in, stood around thinking about the color orange and how it didn't rhyme with anything, pulled the material out, placed it on the anvil, sat down, stared intensely at it for a few seconds as it shined the same shade of orange that he was thinking about earlier, then began working on hammering it into shape.

Item:

Quality:

Name:

Shop: Fury's Forge

Description:

Effect:

Craft Information

Die Roll: 11 (Roll of 10 + 1CD from Fury's Advocate)

Craft Number: #15

Daily Craft: 2 of 4 [8/6]

Gained Exp: +5

Total Exp: 58/80

Materials: -1

Perhaps what was bound to happen is he'd steadily increase in quality, rising from uncommon to rare to perfect, which meant brilliant things were about to happen. Plucking one of the materials from his ever dwindling supply, he tossed it into the oven and began planning where all these new weapons were going to go, but once it was ready, he ran back around the counter.

Craft Information

Die Roll: 4 (Roll of 3 + 1CD from Fury's Advocate)

Craft Number: #16

Daily Craft: 3 of 4 [8/6]

Gained Exp: +1

Total Exp: 59/80

"Oh well, still got another shot." The forge still on, he tossed in the material, "I wonder if there are any sort of tricks to the trade to affect the way that one crafts items." There were obviously items that could increase the chance of success, but what if there were items that could alter the shape, weight, and many other things? He began running through some of those in his mind and before he knew it, the materials were ready to be pulled and crafted into what Zak wanted.

Item:

Quality:

Name:

Description:

Effect:

Craft Information

Die Roll: 11 (Roll of 10 + 1CD from Fury's Advocate)

Craft Number: #17

Daily Craft: 4 of 4 [8/6]

Gained Exp: +5

Total Exp: 64/80

Zak would once again find a small blinking icon on his HUD. Upon tapping the small mail icon, he would see another message from Kalthios.

Name: Wayward Defender

Type of Item: Light Metal Armor

Desired Effect: I'm just asking for +1 BD, and/or some sort of +HP. Anything beyond that is your call.

Additional Notes: Same color scheme as the sword. Black base, green around the edges, you get the idea.

I ran towards Fury's Forge with a nervous look. "Heh.. Excuse me? I'm sorry about my last visit here. I'm looking for the blacksmith here." I asked the figure across the counter. I un-crumbled a custom form I made previously, "I--Is this possible to create?" I asked the figure. I took a seat by the counter, awaiting the response from the figure.

Name: Libra Sword

Type of Item: Heavy Straight Sword

Desired Effect: +3 DMG

Speed-walking into the store, Kal would take a moment to look around. "Huh, Zak, got some new pieces here. Any of it mi-" His mid-sentence cut off would indicate his noticing the black and green sword behind the countertop. "Is that... is it really?" Given the quick nod from Zak, Kal would move forward, picking up the sword lightly. "This... this right here is gorgeous." He'd initiate a trade with Zak, trading over 5 of his materials for the long-awaited sword. "Thank you, my friend." He'd quickly walk out of the store, new sword equipped over his back.

• 4 months later...

((OOC: Sorry that it's been a while, won't be filling out old orders so if you still want it, replace it.))

He was glad that the customer had come to get the sword, more or less because he wanted more materials to continue work over the next few days. He took the materials and sent off the sword with its loverboy, then returned to the forge with materials in hand. He placed the first one in the forge, took it out, then began to start shaping the material into another sword.

"For shame," it turned out that he made a pretty bad quality and would have to try and salvage the material.

Craft Information
Die Roll: 6 (Roll of 5 + 1CD from Fury's Advocate)
Craft Number: #19 [5425]
Daily Craft: 1 of 4 [12/23]
Total Exp: 65/80

Damon walked into the shop after having read Fury's Forge on the sign outside, "Anyone home?" He leaned over the counter and saw the owner, "Hey, just wanted to drop off some requests to come pick up later." He pulled out a piece of paper with three items that he had designed ahead of time and slid it across the countertop, "I'll make sure you get a decent amount of money for this. I hope you don't fail to impress." He began heading out, leaving one last comment, "The name's Kingpin, by the way."

Name: Quietus

Quality: Perfect
Type of Item: 1H Straight Sword

Description: A sword that looks holy, but couldn't be further from it. This sword's name seems rather innocent at first, but it actually is another name for Death. This fancy sword will happily cut through whatever stands in its way. If you have anything to say against it, just be quiet. It'll all be over soon.
Desired Effect: +3 Damage

Name: Sanctuary

Type of Item: Shield

Description: A fancily trimmed shield that guards over those that stand behind it and, living up to its name, aids in protecting its user from any danger in its wake.
Desired Effect: +2 Bleed (inflicts 2 additional damage for 2 turns on a natural roll of 8-10) and +1 Damage Mitigation

Name: Rapture

Type of Item: Armor

Description: This iconic armor signifies everything notable about its user, their nobility, dignity, and prestige. Granted, it may not truly display the proper qualities in accordance to its user's actual ranking, but it certainly does make him look pretty important. While in fact, the armor itself actually makes him more of a thief...
Desired Effect: +2 Life Steal (absorbs 2HP on a natural roll of 8-10) and +1 Damage Mitigation

[5426] 5 CD, scavenge failed

Zak was disappointed to find that the material was poorly used, nothing but a terrible craft. He tried to bang out the imperfections, but the material ended up shattering as he tried to salvage the materials. Sighing in failure, he stood up from the table just as someone walked in, "Yeah, back here pal." He left his equipment on the workbench and made his way to the counter, "Huh, three items. Not too bad a deal, expect them done here soon." The guy left his name so that Zak could message him when it was all said and done.

Order Taken

Zak picked back up where he left off, this time striving to create the order that was just requested, "Better now than later." He was hoping that the sword he had just attempted to create was just a warm up and that there was nothing to think of it. Of course, he was mentally crossing his fingers the whole time. Step by step, forge to table, he worked and worked until the sword began to take its place. "Glorious!" The sword came out perfect, there was literally nothing else that could have gone better. It was certainly going to be an easy paycheck this time around.

Craft Information
Die Roll: 12 (Roll of 12 + 1CD from Fury's Advocate)
Craft Number: #20 [5454]
Daily Craft: 2 of 4 [12/23]
Gained Exp: +8
Total Exp: 73/80

Type of Item: 1H Straight Sword

Name: Quietus

Description: A sword that looks holy, but couldn't be further from it. This sword's name seems rather innocent at first, but it actually is another name for Death. This fancy sword will happily cut through whatever stands in its way. If you have anything to say against it, just be quiet. It'll all be over soon.
Desired Effect: +3 Damage

Zak went back to work and began drafting up plans for the sword that he was originally working on prior to the customer's entry. Pulling out two more materials to finish up the day, he tossed the first on into the forge and took the Quietus sword into the backroom for safe keeping. Upon returning, he created a pretty basic sword that he would have on display for the shop. Nothing too special, but certainly a decent addition.

Craft Information
Die Roll: 10 (Roll of 9 + 1CD from Fury's Advocate)
Craft Number: #21 [5455]
Daily Craft: 3 of 4 [12/23]
Gained Exp: +3
Total Exp: 76/80

Item:
Quality:
Name:
Description:
Effect:

He threw the last material in the forge and took the sword to the lobby, opting to place it in one of the tabletop display cabinets rather than on the wall. The wall merchandise generally caught better attention due to the fact that it was visible from every area of the store, which meant he reserved it for the more notable items. Hopping back over the counter, he pulled out the material a bit too late and found that it was overheated. It shattered as it was cooling, signifying that he should probably hang his hat up for the day.

Craft Information
Die Roll: 4 (Roll of 3 + 1CD from Fury's Advocate)
Craft Number: #21 [5458]
Daily Craft: 4 of 4 [12/23]
Total Exp: 77/80

A cloaked figure entered the store, one called Fury's Forge, his face covered in a mask, silver in it's design, a long black leather coat, a pair of tactical jeans, and some military grade combat boots, all black. As the hood was up, covering the whole face of the person, as he looked around, his amethyst eyes gleamed from the eye sockets of the silver mask. He walked to the counter and leaned forward, "I request the the crafting of a new armor, might one such as yourself be able to craft it for me?" His voice, deeper, muffled by the mask being on his face, as he stood there waiting for the shop owner to answer his question, as he was needing of a new armor, and he had the Col to burn through.

-Figures Clothes-

Archangel

Shadow Dance

Shadow Skin

Dark Step

Today was a new day and thus brought a new customer, causing his work to start piling up. It was certainly a surprise to know that his customers were becoming more and more frequent, but that meant he'd have to pick up on his workload and, even more importantly, his success rates. "You got it, anything in mind?" He'd spend the time discussing the details of the armor with the stranger and continue working on his crafts for the day. First and foremost, his goals were to finish the remaining two orders of the previous customers, then he'd move on to the next. All in due time, he'd eventually knock them out, but he wasn't too sure how long it would take as of now.

Craft Information
Die Roll: 3 (Roll of 2 + 1CD from Fury's Advocate)
Craft Number: #22 [5459]
Daily Craft: 1 of 4 [12/25]
Total Exp: 78/80

It was a failure, much to his disappointment, but there was still plenty  of opportunities to succeed in the future. Especially today, considering he just started. With his hammer, he prepared to salvage that which still could be salvaged.

[5493] 5 (Roll of 4 + 1CD from Fury's Advocate)

He failed trying to salvage the materials from the dreadful attempt, but he had a bit more time to work today. Lucky him. However, he likely wouldn't be as lucky as he was hoping. He tossed the next batch of material into the forge, cleaned off his workbench, and prepared for his next attempt at creating the armor.

Craft Information
Die Roll: 5 (Roll of 5 + 1CD from Fury's Advocate)
Craft Number: #23 [5494]
Daily Craft: 2 of 4 [12/25]
Total Exp: 79/80

"Argh, you've got to be kidding me. I was at least doing halfway decent yesterday, but this is nothing more than crap." He tossed his hammer across the room and nearly hit one of the display cabinets, then swore under his breath at himself, "Relax... Take your time, you can still save the materials..."

[5495] 2 (Roll of 1 + 1CD from Fury's Advocate)

He let out a sigh of disbelief as the material shattered beneath his hammer, "Oh well, I'll give it another few shots before I call it a day... Take it easy, Zak. You've got this." He felt a little calmed down by talking to himself, but felt a little bothered by that fact in itself. He pulled the material from the forge when it reached the right temperature and placed it on the workbench. Raising his hammer high, he started working hard on forging the masterpiece.

Craft Information
Die Roll: 12 (Roll of 12 + 1CD from Fury's Advocate)
Craft Number: #24 [5496]
Daily Craft: 3 of 4 [12/25]
Gained Exp: +8
Total Exp: 7/??

Name: Rapture

Type of Item: Armor

Description: This iconic armor signifies everything notable about its user, their nobility, dignity, and prestige. Granted, it may not truly display the proper qualities in accordance to its user's actual ranking, but it certainly does make him look pretty important. While in fact, the armor itself actually makes him more of a thief...
Desired Effect: +2 Life Steal (absorbs 2HP on a natural roll of 8-10) and +1 Damage Mitigation

And a masterpiece it was, "There we go. That's the success I've been needing!" He laughed pretty pitifully at himself, but was still in a good mood nonetheless, "Just two more orders to fill out and everything will be good to go. I might even be able to purchase a few nice things from the nearby player shops myself." He could really use a new set of leather armor...

The figure looked at the man and sighed, "I require a suit of armor, one that would be heavy metal and quite powerful, I need it as soon as possible, I am going to be aiding the frontliners soon." He said as he pulled out a sheet of paper and began writing on it and showed it to the man in front of him. "This is what I seek." He said showing him the hand made drawing, as the armor was detailed and amazing to the appearance.

Item: Eternal Melody
Item Type: Heavy Plate Armor [Heavy Armor]
Shop: [shop-F1] Fury's Forge

Description:  A suit of armor, worn by a Black Knight, the armor gives off a cold feeling when anyone is near it, as the air itself become ice cold to the feel, the metal feels cold, even in the hottest of weather. Black as the night sky, and just as dark as the hearts of men, this armor is not only powerful. But keeps he wearer from feeling the effects of it's weight, it also one that forces the wearers foes to feel the weight of it in small chances, passing the it to them instead of the wearer. +2 Evasion, +1 Paralyze (Natural CDR of 8-10)

Photo: 

98d06b356954c8faa7742b80.jpg

Claim walks around the floor looking at the shop as he come across the fury's shop he walks in to the shop and looks around for a few he walks up to the front counter as he pull out a form and writes on it that he would like a chest piece with +2 Acc and +1 Eve he also writes on it that if he need more materials to let him know so he can get them. He opens up the envelope and puts 10 materials in it he puts it on the counter  he didn't want to disturb the smith just in case he was in the back working on something.

I walked into the Blacksmith Shop and saw that there is nothing for sale but you can make an order. I need a new Warhammer so I filled out the order form. I decided to make the Blacksmith, whoever it is, to craft the Baratheon's Warhammer for me. I need it so I can cause more damage so I can't have a hard time eliminating mobs like the last three times I tried to eliminate just a boar and I died due to my newbieness on VRMMORPG games. So in order to be strong, I need a new weapon!

Name: Baratheon's Warhammer
Type of Item: One-Handed Warhammer
Desired Effect: +1 DMG +1 BD                                                                                                                                                                                                              I'll pay you as I get the order!

As I finished filling my order form, I just placed it on his counter then left.