[PP FL1] Good Deeds [ Utukashii]

The day was winding to an end as he found himself free of chores. The sun was setting and the moon barely peeked out into the sky giving it's illustrious rays of moonlight. He was headed into town where he had heard that it was a bit fun at night. There were unusual stalls filled with food he had never seen before and people seemed to be gathering and carrying on .

He didn't know many people. He knew just a small amount of players who were rather busy at the moment either questing or training. He felt a bit left out this eve since he managed to escape. Yumi had said go out and meet and help. Jeez....He met and helped a good bit he thought but it did best being cooped up in the church.

He gazed around the area of the fountain where it was beautifully lit up. He sighed hoping to spot someone but

It seemed deserted. He leaned against the fountain and stared at the sky watching the stars.

I treaded through the deserted town under the looming moon. The ring around the bright moon made it almost look real in the sky. I passed by dark buildings and a noisy pub that was in full swing. The NPC quest givers were still standing frozen in their own little programmed world. I sat on the fountain, not knowing their was someone on the other side.

He whistled into the air allowing a soft melody escape his lips. It was a child's song he had heard. A lullaby once sung by his mother. It was the only song he remembered. He began walking to a bench to sit down and relax. Frame slid into that seat and he continued his song. His gaze still remain locked onto the stars.

I heard a faint whistling in the air. I got curious was too easily but I was also careful. I decided to peer through the water to get a good look at the other player that was making the beautiful melody. I was leaning over and over the edge to look until I fell face first into the fountain, making lots of noise. My pink hair spread out in all the directions once in water. I sat criss crossed in the water trying to make it seem like I meant to fall in.

He immediately stopped whistling as he looked at the water rippling in the water. The loud splash caught his attention as he stood up. He casually walked over and peered into the fountain and there he noticed a girl in there." Uh....You okay?" He extended his hand to her in hopes of getting the wet girl out.

My cheeks turned red when I looked up. A boy was standing over the fountain, trying to help me up. Being the mature person I am I accepted his hand and got out. I dripped water all around me. Yes, I'm okay. Thank you for you help. I say politely. What was that whistling you were doing? It was beautiful! I said, getting more curious. I decided to pretend I wasn't standing there...wet.

He gazed upon her and the urge to laugh was rising. But she seemed to dismiss all thought that she was soaking wet. He pushed his glasses up on his face and pulled off his cloak for her to dry herself off. He didn't really need a cloak. It was merely there for show." Here..." He said handing it to her." My mother sang me a lullaby once...and that's all I can remember really. No words. Just the melody." He smiled." You should dry off before you catch a cold." Not like it was possible..or so he thought.

I kindly accepted his cloak and put it on. It was seemingly big on my, since it wasn't was for girls. I giggled a little but covered it with a cough. I don't think you can get sick here. I said with the thought stored in the back of my brain. That song was really amazing still, it's too bad though that you don't know all of it. I said, trying not to sound rude.

He smiled lightly and nodded. " It is a beautiful song.. she sang it to me once before she died." He wasn't sad that she died. He knew that she had to go." Thanks.. If she was alive, she'd be happy to sing it for you."

He sat down on the edge of the fountain and spoke to her." So why are you by yourself here?" Something....strange about this girl struck him as odd. Had he seen her before ?" Oh my name is Kiluia. Nice to meet you."

I lost a little color in my eyes at the mention of death, nothing I wanted hear from anyone I knew. I swallowed down what I wanted to say, speak my mind. I remembered the proper thing to say at a time like this. I'm s-sorry to hear about your mother. I would have been glad to hear it, I'm sure it was fascinating. I say with a proper respect. I wasn't quite sure why I was in the town at this hour, only one explanation. I wanted some time alone, and I like to walk in the night mostly. I said, opening up to him a little.

" That's cool. I heard there were things to do at night but none of my friends wanted to hang." He gave a laugh and sighed." They're all busy." He sighed and looked at her." Walking alone is good. So long as you're careful." He smiled warmly at her. He was a people person and wasn't afraid to open up anymore thanks to Natalia.

He shook his head." No.. I wish I knew or else I'd go see them. But the fountain seemed nice and quiet so I figured I'd just sit here and enjoy the night." He looked up." The stars look good here. But I hear that Star glade on the fourth floor is amazing." He tilted his head allowing his plate hair to fall to the side a bit." I want to do a lot of things while I'm here...You?" He questioned.

His question struck me, surprised me even. There was no mature way to handle this question properly, I had to wing it. Well I'm not necessarily not enjoying it...it's just I'm here to protect my sister from harm. If it comes down to it I'll be the one to die in her place it if it means ensuring her safety. Don't get me wrong, I value my own life and I do enjoy nights like these but there's something sickening about this game. I said, babbling a lit. I don't even think that made any sense. To answer your question yes, I want to accomplish many things while I'm here. I just need to watch over my sister while doing it. I said.

That was a unique answer. He simply absorbed the information that she spoke about and nodded." That's a fine goal.. but don't let fate chain you down..." He knew that her sister was dead and he didn't want to her to take a road that would lead to oblivion. He offered another smile and stretched.

It wasn't long before there was music playing out loud and he gazed into the distance. He took a deep breath and got on his feet. " No use sitting here right? Did you wanna do something to pass the time ?" He offered company to her tonight for a bit.

I noted the flicker of concern in his eyes when he talked about fate. I appreciated that someone cared about the health of others but I have decided my own path I will take, with my sister. I heard the sound of trumpets and singing, performers late at night I presumed. I too got to my feet. Yes, I'd like that. I said politely.

He placed both hands into his pockets and they were off. It was towards the musical fanfare and he whistled that lullaby again. He was happy. It had been a long time since he could be happy. Nothing like having a good time and enjoying ones self once and awhile. But he couldn't slack off forever. He had to help his guild soon.

He looked over at her and spoke. " So what did you do before the game?" He spoke nonchalantly to her. His question was a bit relaxed now since he had revealed himself to one other before and wasn't afraid anymore.

[ the song he was whistles is this YouTube song http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0NmKp5A8i3M]

I had no trouble with this question, it was easy for me to talk about life back home. Well, before this game I went to a different high school than my sister, Axelle. She and I had a strong relationship. I owned an appartment to myself and went to a private school on one part of the town. My sister lived with my family on the other side, she also went to a different school. I always had look atfer her after..the crash. I said, ending with almost no expression on my face.

School. That was something he never experienced really. He had amazing tutors that would teach him basics and what not but other than that he was usually alone." Were you popular in school? " He asked as the music was coming from a bar like area. The atmosphere was different. He hadn't actually been in a bar until here.

A moment of hesitation hit him as he stood there. Should they go in or go by and walk to the fields. He wasn't out to get this girl drunk or anything. Hmm. He spoke one last time waiting for her to answer." Shall we go in or go on?" She did speak of getting stronger.