[PP FL1] Good Deeds [ Utukashii]

He didn't hesitate as he followed behind shortly and gazed upon the patrons. Some new faces he hadn't seen before and some were NPC. He lowered his gaze to the bar area and then to the stage where people were playing music. This would of been great had this been real life. But it wasn't and he felt a bit hollow here.

" That's the way the world works I suppose.. get the creepers once and awhile." He shrugged. He yawned and sat down. The NPC swung around and he ordered a water for now.. He debated if he wanted anything else. He didn't know what effect it would cause." Did you play sports or have hobbies?"

When we walked in I could feel people's eyes on me. It wasn't hard for me to stand out with my pink hair and my username Utukashii. I sat down at one of the wooden tables and ordered a glass of water to start. I wasn't sure what to drink at a time like this, in this new world. Yes, I did player a little bit of soccer but I wasn't any good. I say, trying to be modest. I really liked to do art in school and out of school. One wall in my bedroom was entirely dedicated to my sister and I's art. I said with a warm smile. Out of the corner of my eye I could see two drunk men heading this way.

A good night was about to be ruined as he turned his head slightly at the drunken men. A sigh escaped his lips as there was an effect to the drinking. It simulated the idiocy of getting plastered. He stood up and spoke to her." Wanna get out of here?"

As soon as he said that, a hand reached over and grabbed his shoulder." We wanna talk to the pretty lady." The slurred speech was deciphered as that. His face and eyes drained of all emotions as he turned to look at them. " Don't.....touch me.

" He said throwing the guy into the wall. His gaze looked at the other man.

I didn't know exactly what to do in this position. Kiluia had taken care of the first man but the other was still coming towards me. I thought about reasoning with him but decided against it, he was drunk. When he got to the point where I could smell his disgusting breathe I let my soccer skills go into play. I kicked my foot high in the air and it smacked him against the side of his head.

"Nice kick." He said. It was impressive as he walked towards her. He turned his head to the two and spoke. " Follow us, and I promise you.. it will hurt the next time. " His cold azure eyes looked at Utukashii and they returned to a vibrant blue hue." Well that solves that problem. " Now they would have to leave to not cause more trouble. His footsteps lead him to the door and he opened it for her. " After you." He gestured for her to walk through.

Thanks. I said as I walked through the door of the bar, leaving my drink on the table. Our glasses were probably creating water rings on the wood by now, unless the waitress picked them up for us. I leaned back on the brick building, the bar. It still smelled awful out here but I didn't mind. I crossed my arms and put one foot on the wall behind me. My pink hair shone against the harsh moonlight, making it look unnatural. The two men busted through the door a little while later but when they saw me move off the wall they ran away with worried glances.

He gazed upon her while they moved outside." What now? " He looked over at her with a questionable look." Wanna go head out or try to find a nice spot to chat? " The night was still fairly young and the two weren't do busy. He simply figured they could pass the time together or train together. Wasn't often that good company came around.

When those men busted through the doors, he gave a simple grin and a wave hello. When they took off, he laughed as they scrambled away.

She was not in the same place mentally than she was physically. It was an interesting thought as he tried to decipher her patterns. He moved swiftly by her and kept his thoughts to himself. Azure eyes simply kept ahead as she looked at the sky

Her lack of emotions were similar to his. It was a bit eerie.

I kept pacing, thinking about the stupid flaws in this game. When I realized what I was doing I stopped in mid-pace and blushed hard. I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to pace?! It's just a habit, I didn't mean to...ignore you? Did you say anything? I said quickly, returning back to my new reality, SAO. I fiddled with my pink hair and waited him to either accept it or scold me for losing myself so easily.

" It's okay. I was just watching you and making sure you were all right is all." He tilted his head a slight bit. He was concerned for her. She was simply a girl in SAO. He was worried that someone would take advantage of that innocent nature of hers and bully her. She could handle a fight but what about emotions?" You don't have to apologize..not to me anyway..but you all right?"

• 2 weeks later...

I looked up at Kiluia, he was very kind. Yeah...I'm fine. I-I'm just not sure about my sister..I said, choking on my words. The fact that I hadn't seen my sister in the game yet scared me, it was driving me to the edge of insanity alone. Of course anyone would miss their sister but she was my twin, and she had problems of her own that I care too much about for her.

(Omg, short post...sorry!)

[ Lol ill live.]

Sensitive subjects are always never good to talk about. Right hand fished out a tissue and he handed it to her. Azure eyes glimmered for but a moment and he spoke." I'm sure you'll find her. We can go look together if you'd like...?" He offered unsure how she would react.

Kiluia had siblings too. He thanked god that none of them were in the game. He extended his right hand to her and tilted." Calm down and take a deep breath. Stressing out is gonna make you even more upset.."

He pushed his glasses up and nodded. " Of course. I don't like leaving people stranded. Especially friends. You deserve some closure and also happiness. So yeah.. I'm sure." He said in a light tone to her. It was simply to find someone in need. His attitude toward the game had changed. He wasn't a recluse anymore but a man with a mission to help those.

He pushed his bangs away and spoke."Where should we start and where did you leave off? Oh and what's her name? Can't forget that." He explained with a smile. He wanted to help her as soon as possible.

• 4 weeks later...

The way that he was so willing to help me, someone he just met, made me know I could trust him with my life.Her name? Oh, her username is Axelle, and she looks a lot like me so she's hard to miss. Somehow I can't seem to locate her though. We were separated in the mix of choas at the beginning of the game. I think that she's here but I can't be sure. I mean, I didn't really see if she logged on in the first place...I trailed off, trying to remember as much as I could of my sister from the real world. Did she even get caught in this death trap?