[SP-F1] << Earning a Living >> (Complete)

I'm close enough to the boar, so i don't have to ran to it again. I just prepare myself, and when i feel that the skill activated i try to srike him again.

Success I think, when my sword hits the target, and the boar explodes into the blue polygons again. The loot tablet appears before my eyes. I gasp, when i see that the boar looted two boar hides. "So... one more to go..." I say to myself, when i look for another targett.

Party:

Charlotte 8/9

Enemy:

Wild boar - dead/dropped boar hide

Wild boar - dead/dropped 2x boar hide

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wander around the plains for a while. I look at the blue sky. "Hard to say it's not the real sky..." I say to myself. "Aber there i can do something... Unlike the real world..." I Smile. I finaly see a boar in a distance. I start walking towards him. "Just be obedient boar and die easily." I talk to him with a smile.

Party:

Charlotte 10/11

Enemy:

Wild boar 2/2

I dash towards the boar once again, trying to slash it with my . It's a wide slash, which should hit the boar easily, and give me a quick victory. Finally i will have this part of the quest complete. I think, as i attack, not noticing another boar, which appears behind my back.

I landed a clean hit, which killed the boar. It exploded into the blue polygons once again. "Verdammt" I Say again when i see, that he didn't loot a single hide. "Why the hell have i to kill every dammned boar on this plain to finish one quest?!" I shout.

Party:

Charlotte 10/11

Enemy:

Wild boar - dead/ no drop

Wild boar 2/2

The boar starts to charge me from behind. I'm just looking at the loot, so i didn't notice it. On the last moment with a suprised "Woah?" sound i try to avoid it's attack.

Thanks to my quick reaction, i was able to avoid it's attack, and i prepare to slash it with my sword. "You god dammned schwein!" I shout. "I will slash you to polygons!" And i dash towards it with angry shout, and a slash of my sword.

Party:

Charlotte 10/11

Enemy:

Wild boar 2/2

When i get to the boar i try to slash it with my . "Herrgott... Why didn't i notice this little..." I say, when i try to kill the boar. But i miss it as my strike just hits the ground. "Oh crap!" I shout, and i try to get a hold of my sword again, before the boar hits me again.

Party:

Charlotte 10/11

Enemy:

Wild boar 2/2

"Gott... Gott... Gott..." I'm constantly repeating, when i'm trying to get my . The boar started to charge again. "Holy crap!" I shout as i finaly get my weapon. But i was too slow... The boar hits my side again, and i fall on the ground, once again my sword lies on the ground. "Gottverdammt schwein..." I mumble, when i'm getting on my feet.

Party:

Charlotte 9/11

Enemy:

Wild boar 2/2

I jump to my sword to avoid another attack, and grab my sword. I finaly get into a blanced battle stance. I get near the boar, and then i slash the boar with my sword from shoulder to feet. "Die finally!" I shout while i'm attacking, and finaly a landed a hit. After the cut, the boar finally exploded and changed into blue polygons. I sigh and open the loot. "Yaaay! The last hide!" I said when i take my loot and put the sword back in its sheet. "Well... It sure was a hard battle..." I say to myself. "Now, lets find the wolves... I hope it would end well..."

Party:

Charlotte 9/11

Enemy:

Wild boar - dead/ boar hide

I look on the sky. It's getting darker... "Woah... And i wanted to finish the quest as soon as possible..." I sigh as i'm going back to the city. I go slowly towards the city. After a while i hear a howl quite close to me. I grab my sword, as i see a wolf appearing. "Oh god! C'mon! I wanted to catch some Z's!" I say as i ready myself. When the wolf comes closer i try to strike him with few quickly slashes.

The first two slashes missed however the wolf rushed then forward and got a hit straight in his head. I grin widely as i see it... "Oh yes... Suffer... Suffer and die for me..." I say with a lowly voice.

Party:

Charlotte 9/11

Enemy:

Lonely wolf 4/7

The wolf, doesn't seem to be annoyed much... He dashes forward to me, and tries to bite me. I managed to avoid his first attack. "Woah... a close one..." I mumble as i ready my sword again. It's quick. I realise that the wolf would be a dangerous oponent. The wolf charges me again.

This time i wasn't quick enough and the wolf bit me in my leg. "Gott verdammt!" I shout while i'm trying to hit him in the head and escape his fang's.

Party:

Charlotte 8/11

Enemy:

Lonely wolf 4/7

"Come to me you damn beast! I will kill you!" I shout while i'm trying to get away from his fangs. When i get away succesfully i crated distance between me and the wolf, by few wide slashes. Then i attack again the wolf with my . I landed another critical hit. I kicked the wolf in his lower jaw, which caught him off guard. Than a striked with my sword piercing his head with my sword. The wolf exploded leaving only blue polygons behind. "Woah... Tough one..." I say exhausted. "Let's see the loot..." I say again when i gasp. "He looted two wolf hides? Joy!" I shout again.

Party:

Charlotte 8/11

Enemy:

Lonely wolf - dead/ two wolf hides.

I finally got into the city. I wander around in the streets until i finaly get to the inn i'm currently staying at. Walking through the inn, crossing the hall, climbing the stairs to my room, where i drop nearly dead on my bed. "Woah... That was a day... I should be more carefull while fighting..." Then i roll over and look at the ceiling. Others will see just a regular wooden ceiling in an inn room. In my mind i made it a mythical land full of small and cute creatures. I smile. I get up and look out of the window, looking on the roofs of city of beginnings. I giggle. "I don't get it why, but i like this view..." Then i go beck to my bed. "Allright... Now to catch some Z's..." I yawn. In few moments i fell asleep.

The next morning i wake up, and prepare myself. I look at my HP bar and see it's full once again. "Now let's get the lienen cloth... huh?" I ask myself. "Allright, let's do it!" I say inspired but... I hear groaning from my stommach. "teehee... I should get a breakfast i guess..." I walk downstairs and then straight to the barpult. "Hey! Give me beer and eggs with bacon!" I shout at the barkeeper. In a moment i'm sitting in the corner of the inn eating my breakfast.

After i ate my breakfast i get outside of the inn... "Lienen cloth... Acording to my information there should be another quest in the plains..." I yawn and walk once again through the city. Passing near other players and tons of NPCs. After few minutes of walking i finally get outside of the city. I take the first road towards the nearest vilage, where i should find the quest. "Woah... i hate long journeys..." I say to myself, and start whistling a song.

Finally i reach the village. In the village i find quickly the NPC which gave me the quest i needed. "So i just have to kill few volves which are threatening the villagers? A piece of cake!" I say to myself as i head to the nearby forest. I walk through it, and finally i hear snarling of wolves. "Finally..." I say calmly and draw my sword. The wolves start rushing towards me. I dodge their first attack, and i try to hit one of them with my blade. I land a clean hit on the first wolf and kill him instantly.

Party:

Charlotte 11/11

Enemy:

Small wolf - dead

Small wolf 2/2

Small wolf 2/2

The second wolf rushed towards me and tried to bite me in my leg, but i dodge his attack easily. I triet to slash him, when he was roning around me, but i missed. The other wolf meanwhile tried to bite me in my leg. However i evaded his attack easily and jumped away from his range. "This is too easy... There must be more of them... Or a pack leader." I swing my sword to make distance between me and the wolves.

Party:

Charlotte 11/11

Enemy:

Small wolf - dead

Small wolf 2/2

Small wolf 2/2

I charged towards the second wolf and tried to pierce his head with my sword, but he evaded it. I swing the blade one more times to keep the third wolf at distance and attack the second wolf again. Again i landed a clean hit and slashed the wolf into two pieces, which explode and disappear into small blue polygons. I grin and turn myself arround to see the last wolf.

Party:

Charlotte 11/11

Enemy:

Small wolf - dead

Small wolf - dead

Small wolf 2/2

The wolf is attacking me again. I calmly draw the sword preparing to repel his attack and strike him. He dashes forward. I managed to dodge his attack an gat back into balanced battle stance, but he quickly turned around, and so he tries to attack me one more times. He narly got me unprepared, but i managed to block his jaws with my sword. I jump backwards to prepare for my own strike to finish this fight.

Party:

Charlotte 11/11

Enemy:

Small wolf - dead

Small wolf - dead

Small wolf 2/2

I dash forward and slash the wolf with my weapon, forcing him to retreat back. I repeat this few times before he's stuck between me and a tree. "Got you..." I smile while i try to execute him. And i managed to do so. The sword flew towards the wolfs neck and i landed a calm hit. "Well... Now let's finish this and go home. I miss my bed." I giggle while going towards the quest destination.

Party:

Charlotte 11/11

Enemy:

Small wolf - dead

Small wolf - dead

Small wolf - dead

After a while i see a cave in front of me. "I wonder what is inside... Is it a wolf lair?" I say to myself calmly. In front of the cave are lying bones, and other kinds of biological waste. "Okay... Let's go..." I say with a calm voice to myself. The cavern walls are sticky, and i wonder there were slimes on it. Thanks to night vision skill i see something big in the distance. It seems to be a large wolf. "Woah... what a... nice puppy..." I say to myself when i ready my sword. The wolf stands up and starts to walk towards me. He does not seem to be afraid of me, so he ignores the fact i'm armed and he comes closer, and closer. When he is close enough i try to stab his muzzle with my blade. Thanks to the fact, that the wolf underestimated me i managed tu land a huge hit on it.

Party:

Charlotte 13/13

Enemy:

Pack leader 7/10

The wolf howls and makes few steps back, as he realises, that i'm not an easy targett. We are glaring at each other, with calm look on our eyes, knowing, that our oponent is a dangerous beast. The wolf sometimes makes a small dash forward, as he tries to bite me, but i make few swings with my sword, which forces him to retreat. Then the wolf charged forward.

Party:

Charlotte 13/13

Enemy:

Pack leader 7/10