[SP-F1] << Earning a Living >> (Complete)

Thanks to my reflexes i managed to evade his attack easily. I strike him with my sword again, but now, the wolf managet to get out of my range. I swing again, and again, to force him, into a corner, and then i attack him with a huge swing of my sword, but my sword didn't do a single scratch on the wolfs body.

Party:

Charlotte 13/13

Enemy:

Pack leader 7/10

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The wolf seems seemingly annoyed be the hit and tries to bite me again. Now it's me who must retreat and avoid oponents attacks. But after a while i managed to get control by few wide sword swings which forced wolf to retreat. Still, the wolf decides to attack me and dashes forward once more... But once again i quickly act and avoid his attack.

Party:

Charlotte 13/13

Enemy:

Pack leader 7/10

Once again as i escape his jaws i try to strike his neck, to end this fight quickly. I smile as i see my sword land on his neck. But the wolf magicaly evaded it and roars. I make few steps back. "Mein gott..." I say to myself with a calm voice. "Can't you die allready?" I say with a bored voice, and prepare myself with for his next attack.

Party:

Charlotte 13/13

Enemy:

Pack leader 7/10

The wolf rushes towards me again and tries to rip me apart with his huge fangs, but i again escape his attempts skillfully. I seem nearly bored by this endless combat between me and the beast. I roar and dash towards him with my sword. Oh gott" Warum! Warum! I want to eat something quickly! Why can't this stupid beast just drop dead! I shout inside of my mind.

Party:

Charlotte 13/13

Enemy:

Pack leader 7/10

I make few quick swings to get him, but he attacks me again. I evade his attack skillfully and attack him, while he is running around. But again, my sword is not the right item to go against this beast and the attack fails completely. I dash towards him one more times to kill this beast. "Gott... Make this work!" But the beast avoids my attack again.

Party:

Charlotte 13/13

Enemy:

Pack leader 7/10

Now the beast is getting serious. After my unsuccesfull hit it seems to get serious. It rushes towards me... and... It hits the wall instead. I jump away preparing my self for the next strike. Calm down... you can do this... What was the place you hit the first? His head... His skin must be thin there... i should be able to kill him like this.

Party:

Charlotte 13/13

Enemy:

Pack leader 7/10

I rush forward again, praying for succesful attack. I swing my sword... and... i hit the ground. The sword is stuck in the cavern floor... The wolf feels it chance and starts dashing towards me. "Mein gott... You are serious arent you?" I say to my opponent when i'm avoiding his attacks. I must get the sword and attack its head again... i think

Party:

Charlotte 13/13

Enemy:

Pack leader 7/10

The pack leader is more ferocious than before. He runns towards me and i have hard time avoiding it's attack. But thanks god i managed somehow to escape his fangs. I get to the sword and i try to get it outside of the dirt, in which it is stuck. I managed to get hold of my sword again and even escape next wolfs attack.

Party:

Charlotte 13/13

Enemy:

Pack leader 7/10

I dash towards wolfs head and swing my sword. He escapes it few times, but when i corner him, i get a fine battle stance, breath in, breath out and i strike his head with my sword. Next time attacking something like this i will need a better weapon... And then, finally i land a small, but succesfull hit on his head. He growls ferociously when the sword harms him and dashes towards me.

Party:

Charlotte 13/13

Enemy:

Pack leader 5/10

Half of it's HPs is away... right? I should finish it now. I try to escape his next attack again... But i'm not quick enough and his fangs scratch my leg. "That hurts... i say calmly as i ready my sword for next attack. I dash forward slashing few times but the wolf avoids everything, or he let's land too light attacks on his hide, which can endure it.

Party:

Charlotte 12/13

Enemy:

Pack leader 5/10

I rush forward and kick it's head to desorientate it. Then i make a huge swing with my sword trying to hit his head, and... I miss again. "Himmel herrgott, gottverdammt, fünften element!" I start swearing and shouting in german, while i'm avoiding his attacks. "Useless piece of crap!" I shout at my weapon.

Party:

Charlotte 12/13

Enemy:

Pack leader 5/10

The wolf, seemingly annoyed by my shouting attacks me again. But with his senses blurred by rage and he missed. I dash forward hoping to end this fight. "C'mon! I need to finish it already!" But he strikes me so quickly, i'm forced to abort my attack. I jump backwards and prepare myself to block his jaws with my sword again. "Let's get over with this..." I say calmly as i go towards him.

Party:

Charlotte 12/13

Enemy:

Pack leader 5/10

I attack his head with few quick slashes, as i'm trying to kill the beast. They say cut it's head to kill the body huh? I think as i'm trying to strike my oponent with my sword. But the sword hit's the ground again. I slowly start retreating out of the cave.

Party:

Charlotte 12/13

Enemy:

Pack leader 5/10

As the wolf sees the attacker is retreating out of it's teritory it rushes towards me trying to bite me, but i escape it and i even manage to counterstrike with skill, so i hit his head with a light hit. I smile. Soon it will be over. One way, or another. And i'm sure i will prevail! I will prevail and complete my quest!

Party:

Charlotte 12/13

Enemy:

Pack leader 4/10

The wolf retreats a bit, so i go back to offense. I land my blade few times on his thick fur, but it does anything to him. I roar and try to hit his head with my sword. And i managed to land a critical attack which pierces his lower jaw. The wolf retreats as it's HPs reach red. I smile. "Come to me! Let's finish this!" I shout.

Party:

Charlotte 12/13

Enemy:

Pack leader 1/10

The wolf tries to hit me with it's badly hurt fangs but it misses few times. Cornered and dying, he knows he isn't a threat for me. Still he fights trying to repell the attacker, but i easily avoid his attack. "A piece of cake..." I say to myself. "But he was kind of tough... First heavy opponent there..."

Party:

Charlotte 12/13

Enemy:

Pack leader 1/10

I come slowly to the wolf, raising my blade to end the battle, and execute my oponent. I pant as i see the beast explode into small blue polygons. The loot tablet apears before me. I take his head, and head towards the vilage. There i finally turn in the quest and go back with the lienen cloth, to the city of beginnings. There i go back to the shop where it all started. "Excuse me!" I shout as i enter. "I have the materials you ordered." I show her the boar hides, wolf hides and lienen cloth.

Party:

Charlotte 12/13

Enemy:

Pack leader - dropped Pack leaders head

"Finally... I was waiting for you..." The old woman says. "What took you so long?" She asks then. "Wolf pack leader..." I sigh. "So... now it's everything? Will i get the proffesion now?" I ask her. "No.. not yet..." She said. "Now you would make me a nice leather coat. There..." She takes the wolf hides and lienen cloth and gives me a tailoring kit. I look at the boar hides. I start to cut the hides to make the shape of the base coat, and it's sleeves with the knife that was contained in the tailoring kit. And then i finally get to the sewing.

I take the biggest needle there and heavy thread. I start carefully sewing them together. One hide to another, one part to another. Few times i jab my fingers with the needle by accident and hiss. I brush the hair off my face and continue with sewing. After a while, the pieces of leather in front of me finally start to look like a coat. I smile on my hand work and strech a little. Finally, after finishing few details, and reinforcing few parts i look on my work. "Yes... It's a fine piece of work." I say to myself, while looking on the cloak. "Now let's get over with this..." I stand up and head towards the old lady.

The old lady smiles as she sees my work. "Nice work, you have talent my dear. You could make realy nice clothes, and such things... but..." She sighs. "You already chosen another path." She finishes her words. "There. In exchange of the coat take theese. She gives me a bag of materials. "You can use them to start your own shop somwhere. I Wish you luck and prosperity young lady. "She smiles at me when she hands me the bag over and i put it in my inventory. "I thank you so much! I'm sure we will meet again. I will never forgett your help." I smile at her, as i say my words. Finally the tailoring skill appears in my HUD when i check it. I head towards the inn.