newwarglaives.pngWarglaives or Faeblades are the one of the worlds best kept secrets of sword fight. Warglaives would make an awesome addition to the upcoming skill setup. Warglaives are a dual wield weapon and perfect for stealth like players. This weapon is used in a fast manner, as in: Downward Spirals, Uppercuts, Darth Siddeous's corkscrew attack, and more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weapon Skill:

< A 4 hit combo where the player spins in a triangular motion and strikes the opponent with the two ends of the weapon in a slashing downward then upward.

<> A 3 hit combo, the player charges at the opponent with the end of their weapon, and the then bring the blade back up and slashes two more times then drives through.

<> A 2 hit combo, the runs at the target and stabs a sword in both sides of the enemy then, rips them in half.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quest: The Wolf Among Usimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTD6yMCrk3yN0lk_zjWiFL

In this quest line you must help a youth man, Thorus, become a man by complete a youth ritual. but i'm going into the Rehja, mansion that contains every fear known to man. As you get deeper into the Mansion a spirit takes the young lad and tries to escape. You must go and retrieve him. But as you try you realized that the spirits is one of war and stealth. If you don't find and kill this spirit before midnight,when the youth ritual is over and the doors open, the spirit may have that body forever. You have two choices you can kill the spirit and get the" Warglaives of Thorus" or let it live and just let it go and get " The Faeblades of Theriano" it your decision what suits you.

Requirement 2 to 3 pages, must have a group of 3 including you.

sao4fail2.jpg If this nameless man can dual wield axes I dont see why having a dual claw skill is unreasonable.

This has been confirmed as having been a mistake on the part of the animator. In the Canon, it is mentioned several times that while players could equip dual weapons it disabled their ability to use sword skills. Sword Skills were the primary means of dealing damage in the game, and not using them was equated to being the suck.

For the purposes of the SAO-RPG dual wielding, of any kind, will be restricted to Unique Skills that allow or are built around the prospect of Dual Wielding.

Have nice day

• 3 weeks later...
Ok what if we make it a single weapon.

I like this idea, I liek that you took this from K.O.A Reckoning (Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning) as it shows more variety in weapons available, as I like his alot, a single weapon would make more sense that duel wielding it, even though in K.O.A, you have two, this is SAO and we stick to the standard rule, single weapons are normal skill types as this is a astounding idea. I give you my vote as long as it is a single hande weapon meant for one hand only.

The skills for the Warglaives. Are they ment for roleplaying purposes, or actual skills that add damage to it. I hope its for roleplaying purposes, because if per say someone uses this 4-Hit Combo that is a +4 Damage added to their attack. If the skill is actually for the damage output, I suggest has some kind of cooldown-system with it.

The skills for the Warglaives. Are they ment for roleplaying purposes, or actual skills that add damage to it. I hope its for roleplaying purposes, because if per say someone uses this 4-Hit Combo that is a +4 Damage added to their attack. If the skill is actually for the damage output, I suggest has some kind of cooldown-system with it.

Well actually I heard from a player that the Sword Skills, such as like <> for the One-handed Curved Blade, were removed, for reasons why, i do no now, I could be wrong and there still here, but were removed from the site, but I think that there not here anymore. You can ask GM Miaki or one of the others, but I belief it was MIaki that told my pal about it.

• 1 month later...

Never even noticed that the guy was dual wielding an axe. Having a dual warglaives would be ridiculous as well, because having a dual blade skill is for those who deserve it. The weapon skills need to be less overpowered and the idea is amazing though. Would love to see some unique weapons here.

These blades are short a range these are going to sting a little more then regular weaponry. Warglaives are a weapon that deserves to be dual wielded. Plus, SAO creator said to Kirito," The players with the fastest reaction time" therefore there could be more people of that caliber

This has been confirmed as having been a mistake on the part of the animator. In the Canon, it is mentioned several times that while players could equip dual weapons it disabled their ability to use sword skills. Sword Skills were the primary means of dealing damage in the game, and not using them was equated to being the suck.

For the purposes of the SAO-RPG dual wielding, of any kind, will be restricted to Unique Skills that allow or are built around the prospect of Dual Wielding.

Have nice day

But as Saix said, for the sact of the site, the Duel Wielding is only available as a unique skill, I agree with Giraffe Saix, we need to keep Duel Wielding as it is, a skill and nothing more. No weapons like that, we keep all weapons to single hand.