[PP-F1] A New Beginning (Kalthios, Argumail)

As Kalthios closed the last of the options screens, he finally took a moment to look around. The Town of Beginnings was an architectual wonder, aswell as an outstanding demonstration of the game's graphics power. As Kalthios wandered through the city streets, he eventually came upon a small marketplace. Before he could initiate a conversation with one of the shopkeeper NPC's, a small dialog box popped up. "If you open your inventory, you will find your starting weapon and armor. You may access your options menu to turn off these tutorials." Kalthios quickly closed the box, swiped open his settings, and disabled the provided tutorials. However, he did open his menu and equip the two items: A padded leather jerkin, and an Iron One-Handed Sword. Drawing the weapon he swung it a few times, getting a feel for it. He quickly sheathed the weapon again, passing through the market.

Kalthios takes a wary half-step back. "You need experience teaching? Well, I need to be taught... but why should I trust you?" He then casts another quick glance around the area, admiring the architecture, before studying the man a moment. "A random stranger who conveniently shows up when I need teaching? Sounds a little too... Convenient in my mind."