[PP-F3] Hello There! (Charlotte, Ruri)

The young bluenette by the name of Ruri had been exploring floor 3. Skipping around and looking around and just generally exploring the area looking to find some new players to help, if she could in any way. Ruri smiled over to an appearing girl who had the appearance of a nice lady, "A new player!" She had thought as she extended her hand toward the blonde girl. "Hello there, My name's Ruri!" She had spoke as she extended her hand towards the girl she had somehow managed to find.

I turn around, as i hear an unfamiliar, but nice voice. I try to smile as i speak. "Hi there. Nice to meet you. My name is Charlotte." I extend my hand toward the bluenette that's aproaching me. I brush the hair off my face while i tilt my head to one side and wink my red eyes curiously inspecting the blue haired lady before me.

"Nice to meet you Charlotte!" The grinned as she shook the golden haired lady's hand. A smile appeared across the bluenette's face as she skipped around the newly found friend. She wasn't sure what to do next yet seeing a boar in the distance she targeted it. Equipping her katana as she sprinted forward, her katana glowing a pale blue color as she ran. The glittering pale blue blade attempting to cut the furred opponent. As she swung the katana's blade at the opponent she cut it the beast for 9 HP. A smile appearing on the bluenette's as she targeted another wolf that had been nearby.

BD: 8 + 2(Item Enchant) = 9 (Can't make it a critical with +BD)

DMG: 2 + 3(Item Enchant) + 4(Katana level) = 9

(OOC- skills are aloud to be used in PVE--- I think... Correct me if i'm wrong....)

«Ruri»: 71/71

«Charlotte»: 11/11

«Wolf»: -3/6

«Wolf»: 6/6

Hey, not fair to get all the fun by yourself! I laugh asi i dash towards the wolves drawing my sword. I striked the nearest wolf few times to make him move away from Ruri. Than, when the wolf was separated, i grinned widely and slashed him with my sword. I landed a clean hit on the back of the second wolf, damaging him for 2 HP. I make a step back, holding wolf out of his range with another wide slash of my sword.

«Wolf»: 4/6

Seeing the blonde girl start to attack the wolf, Ruri ran for the other one attempting to slash her still pale katana at the wolf. If she wanted to she could probably attack the mobs alone but having backup is always helpful. Her katana attempting to move towards the furred mob. Once more the katana's blade struck her opponent doing 9 DMG. As she grinned once more she targeted the next wolf which the blonde girl had been hitting.

BD: 7 + 2(Item Enchant) = 9

DMG: 2 + 3(Item Enchant) + 4(Katana level) = 9

«Wolf»: 4/6

I nod thankfully while i turn toward's the last wolf, which dashed to attack Ruris back. I block his attack with my weapon and kick him with my boot to create space between me and the wolf. I strike few times to make him retreat and then i attack him with a ferocious slash. The slash landed on his lower jaw, leaving a huge wound, which damaged him for 2 HP. I smile. This is the first time i'm fighting with somebodey at my side... It's... nice... I think, while slashing the beast.

«Wolf»: 2/6

Ruri rushed forward once more with her pale blue glowing katana as she attempted to slash at her opponent. The pale blue light slashing at the wolf as she closed her eyes and hoped to hit. Ruri hit the beast the Health on the wolf lowering as it reached zero, it exploded into millions of smaller shards of crystals.

BD: 5 + 2(Item Enchant) = 7

DMG: 1 + 3(Item Enchant) + 4(Katana level) = 8

«Wolf»: -6/6

"We might be able to find a lake.. perhaps or even just fight some more, it's up to you... friend." She smiled before accepting the party request letting her see my level as she smiled over to her. She opened her HUB once more sending the girl a friend request as she looked over to Charlotte. "If you know your way around, lead the way!" She spoke before letting Charlotte lead the way.

"Then let's find a lake." I smiled, while accepting her friend request. "I think i saw one on the way there, so let's go." I point the direction. And start walking. I lead the way through plains to a small forest. Before it i stop looking on it with cofused look on my face. "I don't remember it..." I say with a lowly voice, while i'm playing with my hair with one hand.

"Well... It seems we realy are lost..." I say with a calm voice. "Anyways let's check this forest... There might be something interesting!" I go towards the forest. I grab my sword. "Let's be ready for anything that's inside. We might find something new there." I slowly go inside the forest with sword ready in my right hand. "I wonder what we will find there Ruri..." I say.

She nodded, equipping her sword as she cautiously stood quiet and walked into the forest slowly. The katana glowing a pale blue as she slowly crawled under the low branches of the trees finding a few animals she grinned hopping out from her hiding. "It's all Oger now!" She chirped before getting ready to attack.

(OOC- The attacking will start next post. :3)

"Okay." I grin. "Let's do this." I hold my sword firmly as i walk on your side. "I will cover your back, so let's do our best there." I get ready for the attack too as i crawl under the low branches of the trees and check the animals Ruri found. I jump out of our hiding place dashing near you with sword lowered in a battlestance.

She grinned nodding to her side towards Charlotte as she swung at the beasts. The pale blue glowing sword being a blue blur as she swung and circled her target. She had managed to get a simple hit on the target bringing the golem's health down a little from the strike of the blurry pale blue glowing sword. It was Charlotte's turn. A small gesture of a nod Ruri had given Charlotte.

BD: 4 + 2 = 6 - Hit

DMG: 1 + 3 + 4 = 8 DMG

Ruri: 71/71

Charlotte: 13/13

Golem: 4/12

I dash from the side and swing my sword to kill the beast. My sword glows when i strike the beast with it. I grin when i see the sword landed. I damage the golems right leg, as it nearly colapses. I jump back, when it tried to strike me and ready my sword for the next attack. I wink on ruri with my red eye.

Golem: 2/12

"Right!" SHe spoke before closing her eyes and attempting to strike at the beast with the glowing blade of the katana's. Once more she managed to hit the mob as she did 10 DMG to it. The golem dissipating into millions of tiny shards as she got the final strike on the beast.

BD: 10 + 2 = 10

DMG: 3 + 3 + 4 = 10

Golem: -8/12

I look at my sword. "Gah... Useless piece of crap... I should get a better weapon. If i wouldn't choose tailor i could get one by myself." I mumble. "Why the hell i'am the only one with such useless weapon?!" I complain when puting the sword back in it's sheet. "I Envy you Ruri." I smile at you. "You are beautifull, skilled, and good equipped too." I tilt my head to one side and play again with my hair with one hand.