[PP-F3] Hello There! (Charlotte, Ruri)

"Th---Thank you." She murmured as a slight smile came into view. She knew she was looked up to and envyd by many people however she felt Charlotte maybe someone special someone like Haine a best friend... "I can recommend a blacksmith for you, if you want." She smiled unsure if Charlotte would take the recommendation or not. However she knew that Seldentar was busy with Shiro and that Shanok was currently pretty full. But whatever she could do to help out Charlotte she would certainly help her out!

"Really?" She asked and winked with her eyes suprised. "I'm glad to hear that." She smiled. "I... I just hope i would have enough money..." She said then in much less cheerfull manner. "But i will definitely take your recomendation." She smiles again then. "I hope i could repay you somehow... Well... I'm becoming a tailor, so i could sew you something." She looked with a hoping look.

"If you like I can go with you and pay a bit for your sword, or we can collect some materials for it by killing some more monsters." She spoke with a smile as she heard, "I hope i could repay you somehow... Well... I'm becoming a tailor, so i could sew you something." She giggled for a moment then replied, "No need to repay me. I like to help out others!" She smiled and spoke and looked towards her side, her dark wolf familiar by the name of <> had arrived there as she pet the wolf's head.

"The blacksmith I'd like to recommend is <>. Either him or there is a new one up with a player named <> owning it. Either or it's up to you." She smiled at the girl as she commented on the familiar. "Thanks.." She giggled a tiny bit as she thought about materials. She could gather them with Charlotte to help her out a bit. If she wanted anyway.

"O..Oh... Yes... Of course. I was just daydreaming a bit." She blushed a bit and start running towards Ruri to catch up with her. When she finally reached her she looked arround. They were closer to the forest. "Reminds me of the fores near my grandparents house..." Se mumbled more like to herself when she saw it. Then she shook her head smiling again on Ruri. "So... What will we hunt there?" She asked.

"Probably wolves. <> They drop <>." She smiled before stepping farther into the deep forestry. The surrounding leaves brushing against her jacket as she walked knowing that she needed to help the girl and would do anything to do so. A smile came on her face as she continued to deepen into the green bushery that'd been in the surrounding forestry.