[PP-F2] «It Doesn't "Matter"» [Demitry Matter] {COMPLETED}

These Red Spotted Beetles are ridiculous. I don't know why we are having a hard time with these monsters. I took a defensive position, and analyzed the beetles, but nothing seems to come to mind. These monsters are weak, but it seems like they have the defense to stay up. I attempted to attack the Red Spotted Beetle, but it charged quick and knocked me off my feet. I leaped back, shocked at out fast Red Spotted Beetle reacted.

PARTY

Echo - 17/21

Demitry - 5/7

ENEMY

Red Spotted Beetle - 3/10

Red Spotted Beetle - 4/10

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Demitry felt the tiny rocks kick up at his ankles. Echo dragging along the rocky terrain as he retreated. The two bugs still refused to go down and Demitry was simply tired of the non-sense. He waited, calm and silent. He knew the bugs would be going after him. Demitry applied pressure onto his toes and spun. His blade stretching out to the first bug that came for his chest. The second one slid underneath the whipping blade. Demitry had to correct his flowing maneuver to dodge the attack. It was at this moment the bug met Demitry's beautiful edge. Not only did Demitry dodge he cause more damage, in a solid defensive motion.

PARTY

Echo - 17/21

Demitry - 5/7

ENEMY

Red Spotted Beetle - 2/10

I watch as Demitry do damage to the Red Spotted Beetle, and I focused on taking these monsters out. The Red Spotted Beetle charged at me again, and I rushed at the beetle. I attempted to attack the Red Spotted Beetle, but it charged right into my chest. It felt like the air came out, but I just flew to the field. I stood back up, and dusted myself off. "D-Damn it." I said, as I took a defensive position.

PARTY

Echo - 16/21

Demitry - 5/7

ENEMY

Demitry wouldn't allow the bugs to go unscathed after Echo was forced back. He'd do it for his loyal reprieve, he felt that Echo even being the man he seemed to be would still need help. Demitry felt connected, almost as if some sort of phenomenon was formed between the two. A friendship formed in battle, the dependency each had on one another showed through. It wouldn't be long before the taste of victory would be shared and split diversely. Demitry through his blade into the air as the Beetle came for him. He began to count quietly.

"1....2....3...4...Heh, 5."

He jumped this time instead of ducking and grabbed onto his hilt, His chest popped out and his back arched as he pulled the blade higher over his own head. He need to hit the bug with a mean critical, it was the only way. The artistic form Demitry took could only be described as a fierce spartan. The blade was swung with such momentum shards of blue and green spit out from the Red Spotted Beetle. Demitry had done it, his blade sinking into the ground. He pushed off of his hilt to help himself up after such an exhausting blow. His licked his lips and lightly laughed.

"One More."

PARTY

Echo - 16/21

Demitry - 5/7

ENEMY

Red Spotted Beetle - 0/10 (Killed- No loot)

As I stood back up, the Red Spotted Beetle quickly charged at me. I blocked the attack with Eterna, and deflected it. I leaped back to Demitry. "Heh. I guess I wasn't able to attack him." I said whiping my sword against the floor. I took a defensive position and looked at Demitry, "Demi, make sure you can end this quick." I said motivating him.

PARTY

Echo - 16/21

Demitry - 5/7

ENEMY

One last survivor of the red spotted mongoloids. Demitry was surprised such effort was used to take down the first two. It was excellent practice and in turn Demitry gained all the information he could. The patterns the Beetles used to attack were more than predictable and a hard counter could end the fight immediately. Demitry wasn't sure if it was nerves or excitement that began to build up in his chest. He batted away at his lingering hair and reacted to what he hoped was the last assault from the lonely bug in front of him. Its pincers shared a green tint, mucus building up for the bite. Demitry once again pivoted out of its range, a kick slamming it into the ground with a incredible amount of speed.

PARTY

Echo - 16/21

Demitry - 5/7

ENEMY

As the last one remain, I lifted Eterna in front of me. I quickly dashed towards the Red Spotted Beetle, and slashed right through its body. Ending its life on the spot. A million of polygons showered me, and I smiled at Demitry. "You've done great Demitry." I said, as I de-materialize Eterna. I looked at the uncommon item I got from the other Red Spotted Beetle, and I got a <>. I quickly equipped the boots, and walked over to Demitry. "It looks like the day is about to finish. You got any other things we should do?" I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

PARTY

Echo - 16/21

Demitry - 5/7

ENEMY

Red Spotted Beetle - DEAD

"That was Splendid." Demitry said as he stretched his arms to the sky. He sheathed his blade glimmering one last time before it latched inside. His sword was tightly affixed to his belt, white cloth strips holding it in place. The hilt nicely wrapped in a criss-cross pattern of black and red. He was happy the fight was over, so many other floors were ahead of both of them. He couldn't imagine what it would take to fell harder creatures in the world of Aincrad. All he knew was Echo was definitely someone he could get used to fighting with. A sly smile formed on his face as he felt Echo's hand embrace his shoulder.

"It's almost dark, that fight took longer than i thought. I don't really know Echo, up for another round? If not i understand taking down three of those things was kinda hard. The first floor was much more forgiving. Not that it was a hard fight just they dodged a lot of our attacks. Say you wouldn't happen to know any rare spawns would you? Actually come to think of it are there any?"

Demitry bombarded him with more questions, not really thinking of how obscene he could have directed them. Demitry liked Echo, and if he knew something Demitry didn't then hopefully soon Echo would reveal his answers.

I dropped to the fields, and looked at the skies. The sun left us, and the moon rised. "I really don't mind what we do, Demitry. I don't have much friends to meet up with, and I don't do anything anyways." I said smiling, as I stretch my arms. Demitry is a good players, and a good person. What kind of person are you Demitry? You seem like a good person. I thought to myself, as I smile.

"It's quite dark, Demitry. Also the only thing I would consider a rare spawn is, Bullbous Bow. The field boss of this floor. I believe it has a health of 60. Considering its the second floor, it'll be a lot stronger than other bosses from the first floor. I don't think I'll be able to take that thing on yet either." I said to Demitry, and I shook my head. "Well what should we do? I don't know what to do now a days." I said smiling at the skies.

Demitry listened as Echo explained the predicament they were now in. Demitry didn't know too much about Aincrad but day by day he took in all he could. To survive meant to know, to know was to execute what you knew when you knew it. Demitry was a firm believer in such a thing. They had just finished off three Red spotted Beetles and a fight during the night would prove to be a little harder due to vision being limited. Demitry pondered this another option could be to go back to the settlement and grab a quest from there, only it didn't seem like a decent idea.

We could either walk farther into the eastern territory which i think consists of more creatures. Or we can call it a day, I'm out of ideas, although I've heard of a rumor. a group of bandits are said to linger between the second and third floor entrances. They only come out at night, I don't know if it's true but maybe we could look into that?" Demitry said, giving Echo time to weigh out his options.

He took a seat next to the laying Echo near him, the bright moon was bright and vibrant. it was the only thing bright Demitry truly admired. The light breeze pushed his silky hair backwards, a strip of light from the moon highlighting it in purple. He placed his hands behind him and leaned back, he let out a small sigh, his eyes starring out into the starry abyss above.

[if we're going to do that bandit raid. We should start a new thread.]

"A bandit raid? We should do it, but *yawns* I think we should do it tomorrow night. I might fall asleep on the quest." I said rubbing my eyes. I sat up, and yawned some more. So.. some bandits are taking things from a nearby village. I guess we need to take care of them. I thought to myself, as I stood up and dusted myself off. "Let's head to the Inn, and rest up for tomorrow's quest. How about it?" I asked Demitry.

I had a flash of vision suddenly, and placed my hand on my head. It look like I had a headache, but I shook it off and offered my hand to Demitry. "Come on, before more monsters will spawn and kill us." I said joking about it.

Demitry clung to Echo's hand as he pulled himself up. The Inn sounded like a great alternative, his body felt heavy and the yawn Echo made moments ago quickly took hold of him. With a large yawn his eyes cocked up in a peculiar manner. He didn't feel tired but something told him sleep wasn't a bad way to end the day. The bandits could wait till the next day, that way Demitry would be rested and ready. He fixed his long sleeved black tunic and brushed off some mucus left over from the fight.

"The Inn sounds like a great option, plus I can clean my clothes and get something to drink. I'm really thirsty.' Demitry said.

The night grew darker and the spawn time would soon force them into another battle. Demitry turned to walk away, Echo soon to follow. The two of them walked away into the restless night, Beetles spawning in the distance. The only thing left to do was sleep, upon reaching the safe embrace of the Inn. The lanterns came into view, the night wouldn't take them, at least not this time...

(End?)

[THE END, also make sure to update your journal!]

We both went to the inn and booked ourself a one day room. "Sleep tight, Demitry." I said to him, as we both walked into our rooms. I locked the doors, and started at my ceiling. Those memories are coming back to me.. Who is she? I thought to myself. I grabbed the pillow and put it over my face, and turned off the lamp next to me. Whoever you are. Please be safe. I'll someday fine you again. I thought to myself as I put the pillow down, and fell asleep. It doesn't "matter" who you are. I'll find you.