[PP-F2] «It Doesn't "Matter"» [Demitry Matter] {COMPLETED}

Things were going well for the two of us. I activated [Raging Spike] and aimed for the Red Spotted Beetle, but it flew into the air causing me to miss my attack. I rolled over behind the three Red Spotted Beetle, and stabbed my Eterna on the ground. I leaned on Eterna and awaited for Demitry to attack the Red Spotted Beetle. Our chances of beating the Red Spotted Beetle were high, but our chance of death is also high.

PARTY

Echo - 17/19

Demitry - 6/7

ENEMY

Red Spotted Beetle - 3/10

Red Spotted Beetle - 9/10

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Demitry knew failure was eventually in his future, but that simply wasn't an option. He found a hole, a metaphorical one. The Beetles were smart but their formation was flawed. It was at this instant that Demitry ran around to the left side of the group. He grinned he had the weak flyer in his view and jumped forward and two handed power strike was coming.

"Die!" Demitry roared. The steel glimmered in the sun as it struck the Beetles left wing once more. Or at least Demitry had thought it connected. Landing on the ground he slipped on a rock and rolled backwards, his back planting into Echo's.

"Nothing like a stepping stone to get ya down, am I right?" Demitry patted Echo on the shoulder as he rose to his feet. The battle was far from over.

PARTY

Echo - 17/19

Demitry - 6/7

ENEMY

I brought Eterna to my shoulder and examined the Red Spotted Beetles. "This isn't so bad once you get use to it." I said to Demitry, as I bring Eterna forward. Demitry is determined to destroy these Red Spotted Beetles. I lunged towards the Red Spotted Beetle once again. I struck the Red Spotted Beetle, and leaped back towards Demitry. "Now that was a Super Critical." I said laughing at the Red Spotted Beetle.

PARTY

Echo - 17/19

Demitry - 6/7

ENEMY

Red Spotted Beetle - 5/10

"Haha, Great Job Echo. That brought them way down!" Demitry shouted with fighting spirit. He couldn't believe the damage output by Echos swing. Demitry slammed his foot into the ground bracing for the next oncoming attack the weakest of the three Beetles zipped forward. Demitry place his blade facing away from the oncoming danger this time, the curved mistress he wielded obeyed. His left arm bent in front of his chest as he defensively waited for a potential counter attack.

The flying menace spit out a green form of bile, steam protruding from it's chemical compounds, Demitry needed to either Dodge or Counter it, whatever he chose would decide if his health bar would be impacted. Meters from Demitry the acidic bile flew past his shoulder, shuffling his feet for only a moment he struck the bug once again.

PARTY

Echo - 17/19

Demitry - 6/7

ENEMY

Red Spotted Beetle - 2/10

Red Spotted Beetle - 5/10

Demitry cheered me on, when I slashed the Red Spotted Beetle. I smiled at him, "Demitry.. Let's go material hunting after we're done here. How's that sound?" I said to Demitry with an adventurous look in my eyes. I brought Eterna to my chest, and lunged at the Red Spotted Beetle, bringing its life down to a tiny bit. I leap backwards, and right back to Demitry's side. This is going great. I thought to myself, as I bring Eterna down.

PARTY

Echo - 17/19

Demitry - 6/7

ENEMY

"Material Hunting? I'm not sure what that actually entails. But I'm sure I could use them for a future profession later on. I haven't really picked one out yet." Demitry said taking a pause to sidestep and slice at the tendons on one of the Beetle's small pincers, a hit would potentially cause it to falter. Criticals are a huge part to the Sword Art World , Something Demitry really needed to take down just one of the vile Red Spotted Beetles. Demitry lost his footing as the blade skimmed by.

"Darn, I thought I had that nasty bugger. Echo behind you!" Demitry just caught the diving beetle in time to let his new comrade prepare. A comrade he wished to keep at least for a while.

PARTY

Echo - 17/19

Demitry - 6/7

ENEMY

LEVEL UP!

I was able to dodge the Red Spotted Beetle, as soon as Demitry warned me. "Yes. Material hunting. We need to get you a profession too." I said smiling at him. I brought Eterna back to my chest, and waited for the Red Spotted Beetle to attack. It started to attack, and charged straight at me. I wasn't ready to swing my sword, and tried to block its attack. I failed to block it in time, and it charged at me with full force. Sending me back a bit.

PARTY

Echo - 18/21

Demitry - 6/7

ENEMY

It was't everyday that you got to fight Red Spotted Beetles that were twice the size as the vivid memory of the old world he used to be in. It had been about a week since the Virtual world swallowed his potential future. It wasn't the time or place to really think of such things and as such Demitry shook them off. The Buzzard pushed Echo back a considerable amount, this left another one open to a devastating straight forward jab, it was lightning quick as Demitry's fist barreled towards the bugs torso. The other two Red Spotted Beetles seemed injured, if only Demitry could have been able to reach one of them over the one he currently was attacking.

A light smile reached his face, regardless of the result, he was enjoying every bit of the encounter.

The punch struck the bug and after it came a wicked-fast slice to it's faltering wing. The bug had little time to react as it let out a weird noise. Green goo slipping from it's abdomen.

PARTY

Echo - 18/21

Demitry - 6/7

ENEMY

Red Spotted Beetle - 7/10

Demitry.. I have found a perfect person to replace me. If anything happens to me. I want you to protect Diabel, Ento, Mayonaka, Natalia, and Ravven. I thought to myself as I smile. I watch as the Red Spotted Beetle look for a target, and it spotted me once again. I took my position as it charges at me again. Attacking this monster will benefit, but if I can't block its attack I'll take some damage. I jammed Eterna to the floor, and the Red Spotted Beetle bounced right off her. I kicked it back to its group as I await for Demitry.

PARTY

Echo - 18/21

Demitry - 6/7

ENEMY

Before Demitry could slide into position for a counter attack he side stepped out of the first Beetles way, the second came too fat as he pushed off his left foot, the dodge needed to be successful if he wished to attack the third following behind it. If his maneuvers failed he wouldn't just be hit once, but twice. Shifting his weight to the right completely Demitry watched as the first two Beetles went darting by.

"Heh, I wonder if these things have any good drops. If not i might have bigger fish to fry."

The third Beetle came head on and Demitry stepped into it's oncoming bite, he then ducked under it and kicked it to the side.

"Echo your up, try and snag the weak one that missed me earlier if you can." Demitry said. He then pointed at the one he was referring to and gave Echo a quick nod.

PARTY

Echo - 18/21

Demitry - 6/7

ENEMY

I nodded, and took my position. The Red Spotted Beetle's attention is towards me once again. I put Eterna towards the beetle, and awaited for it to attack. The beetle charged at me, what seem like its full force. I attempted to attack the beetle once more, but it charged quick. The impact sent me flying towards the outskirts of the field, where more monsters were to spawn. I stood up, and dashed towards Demitry. This isn't good. I need to find my way through this, and end it quick. I said to myself.

PARTY

Echo - 18/21

Demitry - 6/7

ENEMY

Echo was having a rough time, maybe it was the height difference that really mattered, Demitry was almost six feet tall. Echo wasn't short, it had to be a two inch difference if that. This might not have been the case for Echo's troublesome time, flying monsters were harder to hit to begin with in almost any other game as well. Demitry foused on the injured Beetle that linged at him before.

They both have three health if i can hit one of them we should be able to get rid of them. I just need to reach it.Think Demitry

The distance to the second Beetle was great, but not impossible to reach, he could active sprint and strike from its underbelly.

"Sprint." Demitry ran faster than before his blade twirling through the air as his slid underneath the flying Beetle. It's belly exposed as Demitry went to cut though it. He continued to slide, the Beetle evaded. Demitry propped himself up onto his feet again, turning to face the enemy at hand.

PARTY

Echo - 18/21

Demitry - 6/7

ENEMY

Maybe. Just maybe. I'm not strong enough. I thought to myself. I clenched onto Eterna, and waited for the Red Spotted Beetle to find me. I swung Eterna around, and the Beetle spotted me. It charged at me again, and I took my position. I either need to hit this damn thing, or dodge it. I thought to myself, gripping Eterna. I sensed the Beetle, and I quickly materialize Koiken. The sword was heavier, but I felt more power. I swung my sword against the Red Spotted Beetle, and it shattered into a million polygons.

PARTY

Echo - 18/21

Demitry - 6/7

ENEMY

Red Spotted Beetle - DEAD [uncommon Item]

EQUIPMENT

Koiken - +2 DMG, -1 BD

Wintercloak - +1 BD

The beautiful sound of death reached Demitry's ears, monsters that died in Sword Art Online evaporated into colorful shards. Demitry watched as the colorful display formed in front of him. Echo had sent the bug to its rightful demise. The skills in which Echo used were interesting and Demitry wasn't sure just how dangerous Echo really was. It wasn't a matter of envy, or jealousy but Demitry wanted to hone skills like Echo.

Two were left and out of the two the weakest one went to bit Demitry. Demitry ducked again, only this time the Red Spotted Beetle learned of Demitry's false tactic. His shoulder was grazed, a red light indicating contact.

I've got to do better, come on Demitry you are better than this. I need to get Stronger!

Demitry's teeth gritted, his cold magenta eyes began to concentrate, something was different. Demitry would kill every last one of them.

PARTY

Echo - 18/21

Demitry - 5/7

ENEMY

Red Spotted Beetle - DEAD [uncommon Item]

As the polygons fade, This is amazing. I'll be able to protect people with this strength. I thought to myself. There were two Red Spotted Beetles left. I lifted Koiken to my shoulder, and waited for the Red Spotted Beetle to attack me again. It found me once again, and charged at me. I smashed my sword into the Red Spotted Beetle, almost killing the monster. "This strength is amazing." I said, as I leap back to Demitry.

PARTY

Echo - 18/21

Demitry - 5/7

ENEMY

Red Spotted Beetle - 4/10

The battle was getting close to a inevitable end.

Will i make it out alive? Strength is pointless without putting it into action. Man up Demi, you can do this breathe, relax and let your hands do the work. Loosen your grip, exhale and attack.

Demitry swam past the first Beetle that went to bite Echo and formed a streak of silver across the air. The blade slicing into the air twirling it about waiting for the Beetle to strike forward, Demitry continued to twirl his blade waiting patiently for the Beetle's withering end. As he charged forward his blade eventually stopped, it was still and held only by his left hand, his fingers loosened.

Come on. Attack me!

PARTY

Echo - 18/21

Demitry - 5/7

ENEMY

The end seems to be near, but its never over until we're out of here. I placed Koiken on my shoulder, as the wind breeze blow my Wintercloak to the side. As soon as the wind stopped, the Red Spotted Beetle charged at me. I switched over back to Eterna, and blocked the attack. I attempted to slashed at the Red Spotted Beetle, but it evaded my attack and went back to its group. I went back to Demitry, and awaited for his turn. "We're almost done with these things." I said with a smirk.

PARTY

Echo - 18/21

Demitry - 5/7

ENEMY

The bug wanted him, more then ever now since inflicting its lacerations from earlier. Demitry shifted his feet and struck forward, his creased blade quickly slicing in a upward forty-five degree motion. It was his only move that he hadn't used for a counter attack thus far. The bug reached for his shoulder and even though the blade went stale Demitry punched it away with his right fist as he regrouped with Echo.

"Toughest Beetles I've ever fought, Jeesh." Demitry stood still his hand holding his blade sideways in front of his chest. His purple hair began to playfully rise from the scarce wind from the east. Rocks weren't something that were nice to look at and the red lighting on the second floor made him feel hot.

I might hate this floor...

PARTY

Echo - 18/21

Demitry - 5/7

ENEMY

The Red Spotted Beetles took longer to defeat than I expected. I placed my sword on my shoulder, and awaited for the Red Spotted Beetle to attack me. Suddenly, it came charging at me. I used Eterna to block the attack, but it wasn't enough as the impact sent my back a bit. I kicked the beetle off Eterna, as I regroup with Demitry. "Pretty tough. If I say so myself." I said wiping the sweat off of me.

PARTY

Echo - 17/21

Demitry - 5/7

ENEMY

It was time for Demitry to stop playing with the buzzards, it'd been too long since he landed his next attack. he stepped forward as the weakest of the two flew towards his knees. Demitry lifted his leg and with a quick pivot brought his other leg around to smash the bug into the ground. Contact would force the bug to waiver, only it was faster. His leg swept through the air as he fell over on to his rump. His slammed the rocky gravel below with his fist out of frustration. he started off landing everything, now he couldn't even hit one. He looked at Echo, hopefully his brute force and powerful strikes would fell another.

I have to stay clam, no matter what. Frustration will only impair my judgement. Think Demi...

PARTY

Echo - 17/21

Demitry - 5/7

ENEMY