[PP-F2] Battle tested, ~Echo COMPLETED

After attacking Echo the wasp flew full speed towards Siato. This fight was going to end soon, either this attack or next, this would end. Twirling his sword in his right hand he began his pursuit finally gripping the hilt he crossed the sword over his left shoulder preparing a back handed swing. This was an unorthodox maneuver that he hoped would end the fight. The wasp evaded the attack and struggled to survive as it stung Saito.

PARTY

Echo - 18/21

Saito Jorn - 9/11

ENEMY

Wind Wasp - 2/10

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saito missed his attack against the Wind Wasp, but it luckily didn't hit him. I took my turn, and charged after the Wind Wasp. In attempt to attacking the Wind Wasp, the wasp turned around to counter my attack. It failed to deliver the attack towards me, as I blocked the attack swiftly. I dashed back towards Saito to keep my distance from the Wind Wasp, as I get ready to attack the Wind Wasp again.

PARTY

Echo - 18/21

Saito Jorn - 9/11

ENEMY

Wind Wasp - 2/10

Saito's mind hasn't been calm since this fight started, his tactical prowess hasn't even had an impact this fight as he has been relying on instincts and impulses alone. It was time to slow down and understand what he needed to do to finish this fight. The conclusion was to throw it off with physical attacks using his body and that swiftly striking the wasp down. Saito sheathed he sword and threw a barrage of punches and kicks towards the wasp waiting for the best opportunity to strike.

Finally a window presented itself, as if completely by instinct, he grabbed his hilt and screamed swinging the sword as fast as he could. It cut through the air, and it's projected course was right through his enemy. The attack was a failure but the wasp was at odds trying to survive, it's time is limited.

PARTY

Echo - 18/21

Saito Jorn - 9/11

ENEMY

Wind Wasp - 2/10

Saito was quite focused on ending this battle. I was the same, but I needed to concentrate harder. I drew Koiken closer to me, and glared at the Wind Wasp. I leaped into the air, and struck the Wind Wasp. "Finally!" I shouted into the sky, as million of polygons shower me. The day was long gone, and in comes the night. "N-Now what?" I asked Saito, as I take in some air.

PARTY

Echo - 18/21

Saito Jorn - 9/11

ENEMY

Wind Wasp - DEAD

Finally the first mob was slain, having this under his belt would be a great place to start. Saito was now ready to part ways and pick up some quests to allow him to catch up to the front liners. Saito brought up the HUD and scrolled over Echo's name and c licked. ADD FRIEND.

"This was an invaluable experience. I can't thank you enough and I owe you one. This is a gesture of trust, I don't add friends often but if you ever need someone to call on, PM me or ask me to party up. There is only one other person in Aincrad who has that ability to use it wisely." Saito send the friend request to Echo and turned around. He was never one to mingle and wanted to leave things as simple as possible. Sheathing Mending soul he strode away waving his right hand over his shoulder.

"Remember only if it's important," Saito turned his head and smirked at Echo. The tiring battle was more than enough reason to head back to town to get some rest.

[i'm ending things here. Thanks for RPing with me! Remember to update your journal!]

I received a friends request from Saito Jorn. I smiled, and accepted his friend request. Saito was already ready to go, after we finished up the Wind Wasps. It seemed like he wants to become strong, just like me.

"I'll make sure, if I ever need your help. I'll send you a PM." I said, as he turned around walking away. He raised his right hand over his shoulder and waved at me. "See you later, Saito." I said, with a soft tone. I turned around, and walked the opposite direction.

Remember only if it's important I heard from behind me. I turned my head, as Saito did. He flashed a smirk, and I gave him a smile. The day is over, and today we must part ways. At the end of the day, We've battle tested our new weapons, and skills.