[SP – F2] breaking the unbreakable [5iou5] Complete

After getting himself lost on Floor 2 Fives finds himself in a small settlement known as Urbus. After looking around trying to figure out how to read the map and ultimately failing and getting a headache in the process Five comes to the conclusion that he will not be able to leave until another player comes by. That will help him so that he doesn't get lost again. After getting frustrated at the fact that he cannot understand the directions to the next town, or Floor. Five wonders through the town seeing what there was around and finds himself. Oddly enough back at the entrance to the town. After doing a giant circle. He decides to go sleep under a tree in the middle of the day. "there Is nothing better to do, but to sleep." He mumbled to himself as he fell asleep

Five has been Asleep under the tree for 3 hours As a crowd of NPC's start gathering around a quest board They start making a lot of Noise equal to a Riot. This is not What wakes up Five Though what does finally wake him up is A Bee landing on His chin He quickly jumped up and started to climb the tree Out of fear. There is not much that scares Him except For spiders, bees and wasps They scare him so bad that his heart rate increase to that of somebody Who just ran a marathon, After calming down. And checking that there are no more bees in the area. He Then goes over to the NPC's All of whom were making A lot of Commotion, as well as looking at the Quest Board He tries to go through the crowd, To see, What they're all looking at The crowd is so dense.That He Can't even get Through Because Of His curious nature He really wants to look at the board to see what's up. Five Decides the only way to get through is a running start He gets all the way back to the tree He was sleeping Under and starts running. right as he is about to go through the NPC's. They move out of the way and he face plants right into the board. After stumbling backwards And his face bright red from impact. He starts to read The quest that they were looking at called Boulder blocking the Path to town

After getting his eyes to focus again Five goes on Reading the description of the quest, "Mysterious giant boulder blocking Cave entrance to One of Urbus Trade routes, Boulder, unable to be moved requesting help." Five walks around In circles for a few minutes pondering On what he should do Deciding that the only way to know if he should do it. Is to know How far away it is. He walks up to a young NPC girl With red hair And asked her for Directions to the cave mentioned in the quest. She then pointed West and said the cave is .5 km away. As Five started walking. In That Direction He quickly turned around and asked "Will I have to go around any mountains Or hills rivers and how far was it again." He asked as he was Scratching his head The NPC Girl Kindly reply to him "No mountains, no rivers, no hills open plain and .5 km" Five quickly turns east by mistake Likely a building kept Him from going In that direction After turning 180°He then starts running In the Boulders general direction, and within 2 minutes He Arrives at the Boulder

After reaching the Boulder Five looked around and noticed that there is a small crowd. Some vendors merchants. But all Of them are NPC's He then turned To face. The Boulder walking up to it slowly. He pulls out his sword to test that weapons don't work on it. He charges up the attack As His Sword starts To glow bright orange He does a horizontal Slash towards it. But right as His sword was about to make contact. It got repelled by the system A Sign then came up Indicating immortal object to weapons. "Darn it. I was hoping I could get this done quick I guess. I have to do It the hard way." He said In A irritated voice as he Put his sword back Into the scabbard He backed up And walked over to a tree that was nearby. "Let's see how Strong. I am in this game." As he rushed forward, punching the tree with all he Had the tree didn't break. It was uprooted and then shattered into thousands of polygons. "Okay, That didn't even hurt me I should be Able to break that Boulder, no problem." With a smirk on his face as he turned towards the Boulder. He noticed that it Had A HP That total at 15/15

After looking at the Boulder for a few minutes, Five tucks his arms close to him and rushes forward extending his right arm and making a clean punch Square on the Boulder But the Boulder is so hard that the punch recoils knocking Five backwards Into a tree. "Och och oooch That hert You stupid Boulder." His hand. Bright red smoke coming off his knuckles As he gets back up onto his feet He walks over to Another Boulder And proceeds to do a basic karate punch The Boulder It then cracks, but not completely. Through "I guess I Shouldn't Use A tree to measure my strength Apparently the Boulders are a lot tougher than Trees"

Roll 1-5 = Fail

Roll 6-8 = 1 damage

Roll 9-10 = 2 damage

5iou5 HP: 10/11

Boulder HP: 15/15

Damage dealt: 0

Damage received: 1

Damage negated: 0

OOC shark okayed the Battle dice rolls
  • 3 weeks later...

Five starts to practice After He was barely able to crack a normal rock. He begins to train refreshing his memory on his previous experiences with martial arts from his real-life. After several days of warming up and training He goes back over to the Boulder and starts warming up. "Let's see was some training did." He says As he prepared his punch He would then run towards the boulder and try to punch it once more like he did Before As the punch hits, it knocks off a little bit of dirt and dust. But the boulder stays unharmed He then proceeded to jump backwards to assess the situation. "Let's try that again." He said as he prepared again for the next attempt

Roll 1-5 = Fail

Roll 6-8 = 1 damage

Roll 9-10 = 2 damage

Damage received: 0

After failing the first 2 times To even scratched the Boulder He tries a new strategy He attempts to do the 3 inch punch After walking up to the Boulder. He prepares himself as one fist is already pressed against the Boulder. He quickly shifts as if his hands were on a pulley system as one arm went back, the other one came forward with Enough force to knock down some rocks from above the Boulder. "Still not enough. Dang it I will have to keep trying" He then takes a step back To prepare himself once more

Roll 1-5 = Fail

Roll 6-8 = 1 damage

Roll 9-10 = 2 damage

After Failing 3 times to break the boulder with his fists Five decides to take Another approach. It takes a few steps back and prepares to try to take the Boulder He begins to run straight towards it, and right before getting too close. He on 1 foot and swings the other one into the Boulder His kick. was enough energy That the Boulder moved a little."Finely I damaged It a little" Five yelled out loud In excitement

Roll 1-5 = Fail

Roll 6-8 = 1 damage

Roll 9-10 = 2 damage

Boulder HP: 14/15

Damage dealt: 1

Five Now thinking that only kicks work on the Boulder. He begins to Get into Position for another kick This time try and thrust kick as he does it, he loses balance and falls backwards onto his head, not even hitting the boulder in the process "That type of kick does not work" he said to himself In a irritated voice, thinking that this boulder would be very easy He then proceeds to look At the Boulder to see if there are any new Cracks. There Was only one. were his first kick landed

Roll 1-5 = Fail

Roll 6-8 = 1 damage

Roll 9-10 = 2 damage

Five Once again, checking to see if There is A certain Type of Kick That Only works On the Boulder. He backs up and begins his running start towards the Boulder that right as he was reaching the Boulder. He started to kick too soon. Doing so his other foot That's holding him up, slipped on the gravel under him, Making him fall backwards. "Ouch, ouch, ouch, that was too soon I needed to try that again. This time watching Where He Steps"

Roll 1-5 = Fail

Roll 6-8 = 1 damage

Roll 9-10 = 2 damage

After dusting himself off 5 decides to try once more with the Kick As he Walks up to the Boulder. He raises his leg almost completely vertical as his intention is to drop kick it As he brings his leg down believing that he's going to make a dropkick some dust flies into his eyes, making his kick only graze the Boulder The dust didn't blind him for say It more or less made him quickly look towards the direction the wind is blowing to keep the dust from going into his eyes As he takes his eyes off the Boulder His dropkick hit the ground with enough force that it digs into the ground 1 foot Deep He then pulling his foot out of the ground Then takes a few steps back to assess the situation. "Dang it . I almost had it that time. If it wasn't for the dust cloud" He said to try to justify his miss, but as he thought about it, he realized that was a terrible excuse

Roll 1-5 = Fail

Roll 6-8 = 1 damage

Roll 9-10 = 2 damage

Boulder HP: 914/15

After analyzing the Boulder 5 decides to try a move that he did before but this time a little different , as he would charge at the Boulder Right before Hitting it, he would pivot on 1 foot spinning himself 360° to try to make his punch have more power Unfortunately, he would start spinning a little too late, as his shoulder slammed into the Boulder, knocking him over He decides to keep working at destroying the Boulder as his anger is building as well as this is plenty of a refresher to his martial arts in the real world

Roll 1-5 = Fail

Roll 6-8 = 1 damage

Roll 9-10 = 2 damage

As 5 is getting angry at all of his failures to break the Boulder. His eyes start to flash orange As size walks up to the Boulder But this time he is acting a little differently as if you look at his eyes. You see, there are very faint orange as he is not to respond to anything and is surroundings, except for his target. Walking up to the Boulder. He would then take his right hand all the way. Behind him, and punch was enough force that's any surrounding puddles would ripple after hitting the Boulder so hard he quickly snaps back into his normal self, as that was a glimpse of his fight symptom. Unlike fight or flight. He only has fight

Roll 1-5 = Fail

Roll 6-8 = 1 damage

Roll 9-10 = 2 damage

Boulder HP: 12/15

Damage dealt: 2

As 5 was unaware of what just happened. He looked at the Boulder. He saw it lost 2 more HP. "Whoa what happened Did I hit the rock. I can't remember." As he noticed his hand had some dust coming off of it. Then looking up at the Boulder and seeing a small indention, where some cracks were radiating from 5. Took a few steps backwards to try to figure out what just happened . Even after analyzing what just happened. He cannot figure out what happened Then walking back up to the Boulder. He would put his hand that were the indention is "My next punch will be focused right here." He said as he kept his hand on the Indention, Still concerned on what happened. He decides to sit down for a few moments to rest.

Roll 1-5 = Fail

Roll 6-8 = 1 damage

Roll 9-10 = 2 damage

After 5 had rested, he quickly got back up and walked over to the Boulder placing his hand once again over the mysterious indention that he was Still unaware On how it happened 5 would then prepare for his next attack. As he would then wind up his leg to come in for a roundhouse kick asses leg made contact. There is a slight crackle sound as 5 hit dislocated for a second with his good leg. He quickly stumbled backwards popping his hip back in as he had also Took a point of damage

Roll 1-5 = Fail

Roll 6-8 = 1 damage

Roll 9-10 = 2 damage

5iou5 HP: 9/11

After realizing kicks were not really a good idea against a giant boulder 5 decide on using punches Instead, limping over to the Boulder 5 would try To punch it, but as he does so his hip pop back out once more as he Buries his punch Into the ground instead of hitting the Boulder. It hit the ground Heard enough that his whole arm went into The ground ripping his arm out, he took a few steps back to pop his hip back in

Roll 1-5 = Fail

Roll 6-8 = 1 damage

Roll 9-10 = 2 damage

After stabilizing his hip 5 proceed to get ready for another attack against the Boulder As he then sprints to the Boulder and punching it with enough force that all the dust on the Boulder came off in a big cloud He would then jump backwards to assess how much he's done To the Boulder as he prepared again for another attack.

Roll 1-5 = Fail

Roll 6-8 = 1 damage

Roll 9-10 = 2 damage

Boulder HP: 10/15

Damage dealt: 2

As 5 notices that he's Did 5 points of damage to the boulders total 15 HP "finally making progress. But This is tiring though" We would then charge towards the bowler once again aiming for one of the previous spots. The hit as his fist hits it. He sees it crack a little bit

Roll 1-5 = Fail

Roll 6-8 = 1 damage

Roll 9-10 = 2 damage

Boulder HP: 9/15

After seeing the crack 5 would pull his fist back to prepare for another hit on The exact same spot As he does so his fist only grazed the Boulder as he slips when he took the step forward to punch "ah, dang it. What did I slip on" As he looked down he noticed some dust settled, where he punched It lasts, The dust is very loose After seeing that he decided to try to get rid of some that Dust so he doesn't Slip again As he prepared once again for his punch. He knows that he lost one HP "Wow lost one HP because I slipped"

Roll 1-5 = Fail

Roll 6-8 = 1 damage

Roll 9-10 = 2 damage

Boulder HP: 9/15

After losing another one HP to the bolder 5 starts getting really mad as his eyes Start flashing orange once more He then began to charge at the Boulder with rage, guiding his fist as he hits true only doing one HP of damage, but cracking the Boulder once again "Finally making some progress" He said under his breath In a harsh tone Then taking a step back once more To check to see how far he's gotten

Roll 1-5 = Fail

Roll 6-8 = 1 damage

Roll 9-10 = 2 damage

Boulder HP: 8/15