[SP-F2] «Trembling Training» {COMPLETED}

After some time thinking, I decided to train some more to defeat the field boss, «Bullbous Bow». I went to seek out information on the «Bullbous Bow», and I was able to get one piece of information in Urbus. The health of the «Bullbous Bow» is sixty, which is two times more than a field boss on floor one. After some messing around with my equipment that day, I decided to wear the same equipment I have been wearing to train. "Now to fight some «Trembling Oxs», and «Trembling Cows»." I said, as I head to the fields. I wonder if I can master any of my skills today. I walked out of Urbus, and towards the path of the wild. The «Trembling Oxs», and «Trembling Cows» spawn deep within the fields. There is no problem skipping the «Red Spotted Beetles», and «Wind Wasps».

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally reached deep within the fields of floor two, and spotted a couple of «Trembling Oxs», and «Trembling Cows». I needed to train off these monsters, until I have enough strength to fight the «Bullbous Bow» without fear. If I can kill the «Bullbous Bow» and advance to the third floor, it'll be another step closer to becoming stronger. I quickly equipped all the necessary equipment for my training, and prepared myself for the monsters to attack me. There were a lot of «Trembling Oxs» and a few «Trembling Cows». The «Trembling Ox» stand two and a half meter to its shoulders. The «Trembling Cow» is twice the size of the «Trembling Ox». Maybe the «Trembling Cows» are like mini bosses. "I guess I can find out now." I said, as I dashed towards two «Trembling Oxs», and a «Trembling Cow».

EQUIPMENT

[Koiken] +2 DMG, -1 BD

[Wintercloak] +1 BD

[Timeless Boots] +1 BD

STATS

[Damage] +3

[Accuracy] +2

I headed towards the monsters, and smiled at it. "Well, I guess today you'll all die." I said, slowly bringing Koiken in front of me. None of the monsters noticed me yet, and I slowly moved towards them. One of the «Trembling Ox» noticed me, and charged at me. The speed of the «Trembling Ox» was so fast, that it was nearly impossible to switch with anyone. Luckily for me, I didn't have a party to switch. The speed of the «Trembling Ox» knocked me off my feet, and I flew towards the tree. The impact didn't damage me, but the «Trembling Ox» did. The «Trembling Ox» countered my attack, but I still had a chance to fight back!

PARTY

Echo - [20/21 HP]

ENEMY

Trembling Ox - [10/10 HP]

Trembling Cow - [20/20 HP]

The «Trembling Ox» attempted to attack me, and charged at me with full force. Its speed was overwhelming, but I was faster. I evaded its attack, and it ran back to its group. I watched the «Trembling Ox», as it stares at me. There was no point into intimidating these monsters. I charged at the «Trembling Ox», and it countered me. It back kicked me all the way to the tree. "Tch. N-Not a problem." I said, slowly standing up.

PARTY

Echo [19/21 HP]

ENEMY

Trembling Cow - [20/20 HP]

The «Trembling Ox» rammed me, but I stood my ground. I picked up Koiken, and started right at the «Trembling Cow». This cow is huge, so it must be some kind of mini boss. Doesn't matter, it's practice to go after «Bullbous Bow». I thought to myself, as I charged at the «Trembling Cow». I jumped into the air, and struck down at the «Trembling Cow» causing it to roar loud. Its attention was at me, and it got ready to attack me.

PARTY

Echo [18/21 HP]

ENEMY

Trembling Cow - [17/20 HP]

The huge «Trembling Cow» charged at me, luckily I was able to jump out of the way. It looked around for a while and headed back to its group. I got up, and dusted myself off. "How unlucky of you. Now its my turn to strike." I said to the monsters. I placed Koiken on my shoulder, and the «Trembling Ox» looked as if it was mocking me. "Tch. Wrong expression." I said, as I charged at the «Trembling Ox». I leaped into the air, and struck the «Trembling Ox» with Koiken. I dashed back to safety, as I catch my breath.

PARTY

Echo [18/21 HP]

ENEMY

Trembling Ox - [7/10 HP]

The «Trembling Ox» attempted to attack me, as I was focusing on the «Trembling Cow». It charged at me with full speed, but it missed again. I was able to evade the attack, and dash back to safety. I drew my sword in front of me, and prepared to initiate battle with the «Trembling Ox». I attempted to attack the «Trembling Ox», but it blocked my attack, and pushed me back to my position. The «Trembling Ox» started walking back to its group, and it started to feel like it was mocking me.

PARTY

Echo [18/21 HP]

ENEMY

Trembling Ox - [7/10 HP]

The «Trembling Ox» attempted to attack me, but I evade its attack. The «Trembling Ox» walked back to its group, and I faced the «Trembling Cow». "A mini boss, and two monsters." I said, as I draw Koiken close to me, and dashed towards the «Trembling Cow». I missed my attack against the «Trembling Cow», and it countered my attack. I stabbed Koiken against the floor, and stood my ground.

PARTY

Echo [17/21 HP]

ENEMY

Trembling Ox - [7/10 HP]

The «Trembling Cow» rammed me with full speed. I flew back against the tree. "Ack. You stupid cow." I said, as I stood up. The «Trembling Ox» took notice of my once again, and charged straight at me. Before it could even get close to me, I dashed towards it and jabbed Koiken straight into its jaw. I pulled Koiken out, and dashed back to safety.

PARTY

Echo [16/21 HP]

ENEMY

Trembling Ox - [4/10 HP]

The other «Trembling Ox» rammed me right into the chest. I flew far back, but stood my ground. "I still need to train more. These things aren't enough." I said, as I dash towards the «Trembling Ox». The «Trembling Ox» seemed like it wasn't ready for my attack, as Koiken went right straight through it. I kicked off, and went towards a safe distance. I took off fifty percent of its health off, but there was still more.

PARTY

Echo [13/21 HP]

ENEMY

Trembling Ox - [4/10 HP]

Trembling Ox - [5/10 HP]

"Fury's Echo! I shouted as my weapon materialized. The «Trembling Ox» was able to hit me, but I was able to get back on my feet. I attempted to attack the «Trembling Ox», but missed by a thread. There was no time for me to try again, so I leaped back to a distance. I tried to establish a way to kill these monster quick, but I had to rest up.

PARTY

Echo [18/31 HP]

ENEMY

Trembling Ox - [4/10 HP]

Trembling Ox - [5/10 HP]