[SP-F2] «Trembling Training» {COMPLETED}

The «Trembling Cow» rammed me, and I flew towards the tree. "D-Damn.." I said, as I stood up. I placed Fury's Echo on my shoulder, and dashed towards «Trembling Cow». It started to get ready for my attack, as I close the distance between us. I leaped into the air, as I moved towards the side. I slammed Fury's Echo into its back, and leaped back. I slid on the mountain surface, and placed Fury's Echo on my shoulder.

PARTY

Echo [16/31 HP]

ENEMY

Trembling Ox - [4/10 HP]

Trembling Ox - [5/10 HP]

Trembling Cow - [14/20 HP]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kept my focus on the «Trembling Cow», but the «Trembling Ox» charged at me. With no time to act, I took the ram straight on. I stood my ground, and charged towards the «Trembling Ox». I need to finish these three off, before I'm a goner." I thought to myself. I lunged towards the «Trembling Ox», but missed my attack. I leaped back to a safe distance, and awaited for the other «Trembling Ox».

PARTY

Echo [14/31 HP]

ENEMY

Trembling Ox - [4/10 HP]

Trembling Ox - [5/10 HP]

The other «Trembling Ox» rammed me right into the chest. I flew far back, but stood my ground. "I still need to train more. These things aren't enough." I said, as I dash towards the «Trembling Ox».The «Trembling Ox» seemed like it was ready for my attack. As soon as I lunged at it, the «Trembling Ox» moved to the side. I attempted to attack once again, but missed.

PARTY

Echo [13/31 HP]

ENEMY

Trembling Ox - [4/10 HP]

Trembling Ox - [5/10 HP]

The «Trembling Cow» charged at me, before I could even get back to safety. The charge from it left me in the red zone, and I stood up in a weak state. I started to breath heavily, from the fight. "It's not over yet.." I said, as I ran up to the «Trembling Ox». I missed my attack once again, but I can't get frustrated over a fight like this.

PARTY

Echo [11/31 HP]

ENEMY

Trembling Ox - [4/10 HP]

Trembling Ox - [5/10 HP]

The «Trembling Ox» started to charge at me, without a second I jumped out of the way. "C-Come on! I wasn't ready for that one either!" I said, as I stood up. Now's my chance to strike. I quickly ran up to the «Trembling Ox», and leaped into the air. I stabbed Fury's Echo into it's back, and yanked it out. "Tch. Typically." I said, as leaped back.

PARTY

Echo [11/31 HP]

ENEMY

Trembling Ox - [4/10 HP]

Trembling Ox - [2/10 HP]

When I got to a safe distance, the «Trembling Cow» attempted to attack me. I leaped into the air, and managed to get behind it. I placed Fury's Echo on my shoulder, and motioned it to attack me. The «Trembling Cow» attempted to ram me once again, and I dashed to the side. I stabbed Fury's Echo into its face, and yanked it out as quick as I could.

PARTY

Echo [11/31 HP]

ENEMY

Trembling Ox - [4/10 HP]

Trembling Ox - [2/10 HP]

Trembling Cow - [11/20 HP]

I looked at my health, and it has dropped completely to the red zone. The «Trembling Ox» charged me leaving me on the floor. "A-Almost done." I said, as I drew Fury's Echo in front of me. I charged towards the «Trembling Ox», and dash towards the side. I stabbed the «Trembling Ox» on its side, and left it in there. It screeched for a while, and I yanked it out.

PARTY

Echo [8/31 HP]

ENEMY

Trembling Ox - [1/10 HP]

Trembling Ox - [2/10 HP]

I leap into the air towards the «Trembling Ox», and slam down with my sword. When my sword lands on the «Trembling Ox», it shatters into a million of polygons. I leap back towards safety, and with a smirk on my face I got ready for the next attack from the «Trembling Cow». "Come on, cow." I said mocking it. I did everything I could to get its attention, and suddenly it charges after me.

PARTY

Echo [8/31 HP]

ENEMY

Trembling Ox - [1/10 HP]

Trembling Ox - [DEAD]

REWARD

Trembing Ox - 2 Mats

The «Trembling Cow» rammed me right in the chest, but I held my ground and pushed it off. The «Trembling Cow» ran back to its only «Trembling Ox» left, and held its position. I took off after the «Trembling Cow», and leap into the air. I slam down once again but on the «Trembling Cow». My sword pierce the «Trembling Cow», but it wasn't enough to kill the thing. I leap back to safety to get away from harm's way.

PARTY

Echo [7/31 HP]

ENEMY

Trembling Ox - [1/10 HP]

Trembling Cow - [8/20 HP]

My health started to drop into the red zone. When the «Trembling Ox» charged at me, I couldn't block fast enough. I charge after the «Trembling Ox», and slid to the side of it. "Try this on for size" I said, as I jab my sword into its side. The «Trembling Ox» avoids my attack, and attempts to counter me, but I dodge the attack, and leap back to safety. "Just two more monsters, and I'll rest up with full health again." I said, as I held my position.

PARTY

Echo [4/31 HP]

ENEMY

Trembling Ox - [1/10 HP]

Trembling Cow - [8/20 HP]