[SP-F2] «Trembling Training» {COMPLETED}

I quickly grab a basic potion of healing out of my inventory, and took a drink of it. The «Trembling Cow» almost ended my life, but with the basic potion of healing I can sustain for a couple hits. I dash after the «Trembling Cow» with full force, and threw my sword into the air. It starts to glow bright white, and I slam my sword down upon the «Trembling Cow». Almost ending the life of the «Trembling Cow», it starts to screech and run all around the place.

PARTY

Echo [5/31 HP] [+2 HP for 2 turns]

ENEMY

Trembling Ox - [1/10 HP]

Trembling Cow - [5/20 HP]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The «Trembling Ox» attempts to attack me, but I dodge the attack. I leap to safety, as it goes back to its original position. With the «Trembling Cow» distracted, I can attack the «Trembling Ox» without fear of getting hit by the «Trembling Cow». I rush my way towards the «Trembling Ox», and leap into the air. I inject my sword into the back of the «Trembling Ox». It shatters into polygons, as I yank out my sword.

PARTY

Echo [7/31 HP] [+2 HP for 1 turns]

ENEMY

Trembling Ox - [DEAD]

REWARD

Trembling Ox - Nothing

The «Trembling Cow» got a good ram on me, but I still have more health that it. I took my chance and ran towards the «Trembling Cow». I slid to the side of it, and brought my sword on the top right, and tried to bring it back down. The «Trembling Cow» dodge my attack, and I leap back to safety. Even though its only one left, I'm still trying to dodge its attack to stay alive. Its still dangerous even on Floor Two.

PARTY

Echo [8/31 HP]

ENEMY

The «Trembling Cow» got a good hit again, but still I have the health advantage. I didn't want to lose to this monster, and I still have much more to live for. I charge at the «Trembling Cow», without holding back and leap into the air. I let everything flow through me, and hope it would land. The «Trembling Cow» dodge my attack, and my sword lands on the floor. I look back at the «Trembling Cow», and leap back to safety.

PARTY

Echo [7/31 HP]

ENEMY

I continue to miss my attacks, but the «Trembling Cow» didn't land a hit on me this time. This could be my chance to strike back. I ran up to the «Trembling Cow», and pull my sword back. I jab my sword towards its chest. My sword lands on the chest of the «Trembling Cow», and its health drops to the red zone. The «Trembling Cow» starts to screech, and I went back to safety to get ready for its next attack.

PARTY

Echo [7/31 HP]

ENEMY

Trembling Cow - [2/20 HP]

The «Trembling Cow» was able to get a hit on me, but this battle is going to me. Without a second for the «Trembling Cow» to think, I ran towards it when it was backing away from. When I attempt to strike the «Trembling Cow», it dodge to the side as if it knew I was going to hit it. In frustration I cursed, but I knew it was the wrong thing to do. I leap back into position, and awaited for its next of final attack.

PARTY

Echo [6/31 HP]

ENEMY

Trembling Cow - [2/20 HP]

The «Trembling Cow» miss its attack just by a thread, and I took the opportunity to fight back. I dash to its side, and pull my sword back towards my waist. I jab my sword into the «Trembling Cow»'s back, and it stood there for a moment. It let out a small screech, before it shattered into a million of polygons. I fell on my butt, and gave out a sigh. "What a day. I just want to go home." I said, as I took off the Urbus.

PARTY

Echo [6/31 HP]

ENEMY

Trembling Cow - [DEAD]