[PP-F3] Ryu and Zel Becoming friends?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the sudden standing the Shrouded man chuckled.

You shouldn't have done that friend he said then snapped his fingers.

Out from the shadows four other players, dressed in similar cloaks to that of the first mans, appeared. The cloaked man stood and places his hand on his sword once again.

We can do this the hard way....or the easy way....your choice he said calmly

He looked up as the request came in

Confused he looked up then back down at the blue circle

Do I accept and face possible death or the Alternative: I decline and book it as a refugee for the rest of my time here... 95 whole levels still left to go... He clicks the blue button, drawing out his sword, which he holds in his left hand, telling miles to sit and not fight.

The clock begins counting down 60.....59....58. The cloaked man draws his sword...the rare Ragnarok...barely used...usually not seen. He wield it in his right hand only pointing at his opponent. 40....39...38. He breathes deeply. He concentrates....he won't let this one get away. 5...4...3...2..1. The word "Fight" in big bold letters appears and the Shrouded mans crouches a little preparing a.....what?....he's just...standing there...pointing his sword

Zelrius steps to the left slightly then looks back at Ryu,

"Some fighter you are! Using your buddys to distract me so you can hit me while I am off guard, Also better hurry up this will end soon! He says reassuring his old stance this time analyzing all around him to make sure another Dagger doesn't find it's way to him.

He laughed.

You honestly believe i would do that....my friends that stand here....none of them can use a dagger, especially one that looks like this. he says picking up the dagger and putting it in his sheath behind his back.

It makes you think of what a man like me could possibly do to a man like you. he says hoping it will intimidate the man who stands across from him. He reaches into his cloak for something, still holding Ragnarok in the direction of the strange man.

"Your Job? Oh. You are going to kill me. As I've said before my Kill was within reason, well atleast I thought it was before I found out the truth. However I am not afraid of death, since those who kill should be ready to be killed. He said that last sentence directing at the Cloaked man, Making sure he understood his point. But Zelrius again heel poised and ready. Finally a loud click went off and he opened his eyes to smirk.