[PP-F2] A Brothers Reunion

Zauis awoke from his slumber as he heads outta bed slowly as if he was a dead man walking. Going to the bathroom he did his usual ice cold shower and he equipped his usually dramatic attire while running outta the end he knew today was the day he practiced with his big brother. "Finally! The brothers are reunited! It's been a while. He should be meeting me at the Diner." I said with an excited tone while walking toward the Diner.

I had already ordered him some bread and cream beings that was his usual favorite on the menu. The wolves from the field had decided to lay near me and when they saw the sun coming up they howled like it was 4th of July! But they did wake me up early enough to beat Zauis here, and I seem to be attracting wolves and other creatures such as the Snow Leopard! Although the wolves keeps me warm when it gets too cold.

Dashing into the Diner seeing my brother I take a seat while giving him a bro fist found before grabbing the bread spreading cream on it I take a huge bite before speaking "This stuff is sooo good! Thanks big brother! So what have ya been doing lately!? I've missed ya man." I said excited while grabbing some more bread.

I smiled as I bumped fist with him.

Other than waking up by wolves in the morning I've been good. Saw sis up at the F4 the other day when I was up there. I said as I took a sip of my drink.

What about you? I know you're still getting stronger I hope. I teased on the last part knowing the answer anyways.

Zauis rubbed his neck in embarrassment while swallowing his food before speaking "You saw sister!? Gosh I miss her a lot. I haven't spoke to her in a while....but yeah, I've been getting way way stronger. I can extend my black flames now. Let's check it out eh!?" I said confidently after finishing the last piece of bread. Standing up I dust the crumbs of my jacket while leaving the Diner.

I smirked as I drank the last of my drink and followed him out of the Diner. We walked out of the safe zone and into the field. Almost like they knew, the same pack of wolves followed behind my step almost like I'm their Tamers. I sighed as they followed us.

Yeah how do you like my group of friends? I asked referring to the pack.

Zauis turned to the wolves while unsheathing his Anneal Blade while firmly gripping it I began forming my black flames into the Anneal a Blade as it extends the reach of my Blade. " ya might wanna step aside or you'll die big brother, or be severally injured depending on the impact. Swinging the Anneal Blade it releases a long Black Flame that takes out the wolves as I sheathe my sword afterwards dusting my hands off. Zauis smirks at his big brother.

I smirked.

Not bad, but here's something for you. I said as I got at least 10 ft. From him. I drew out my Xilanvale as I use <> as crimson flame engulfs the blade, but it continues to blaze until my entire right arm was blazing with intense heat as the ground was starting to form into magma. Also the Crimson is streaked with Black Flames as I burst towards a group of monsters and when I struck them, the flames left a wave that engulfed the group of monsters. Taking a deep breath I canceled the flames and sheathed my sword.

So what did you think about that?

I asked him smiling

its quiet simple actually, but if you think of who you want to protect which you are one of them, my flame will copy what flame they possess. However its very painful for your first time doing so, I would bring a lot of potions before you attempt it though. I explained and warned with caution. Then I hummed to myself.

Actually do you want to know why my Flame is Crimson? I asked him.

"I see. That seems like it'll be one hell of a task! But ya know, even though you copy my flames, you'll never be able to unlock the true potential of it. Only I can, same with you and your flames. That's one good thing hahah!" I said happily. I thought to myself, if I can learn to do that then I'll be even stronger.

"Really brother!? I thought that was your move to began with. Who did ya get it from!? My Black a Flames awaken not too long ago. I'll use these flames to protect everyone in need of help. Let's go look for some boars to fight or something!?" I said confident while sticking both hands in my pockets while letting out a huge yawn.

"What do I plan on doing huh!? I plan on showing you the power of the. Lack Flames I just unlocked. I had been practicing on it for a while and I can finally do it. See these Black Flames just gave me reach, not really burning the monsters. But now that I have this......" Zauis smirks as the ground around him starts to crumble as he called upon the Black Flames that travel upon the Anneal Blade as I then focus my hatred from within, my Black Flames has a thin tint of Blue on it, as if it was nitrogen. "I can burn just about anything....."