[SP-F3] The Black Flames

Being in the wilderness off all the nature surrounded by a few boars Zauis unsheathes his Anneal Blade the boars charge at me as I counter the first boar while swiftly spinning with my Anneal Blade cutting the boar the second one approaches me and he looks rather different than the first one. He rushes me and thrusts his head at me as side step his thrust I pierce him in the side, only to look to the left of me to see a few hobgoblins as my nose began to sting a bit. "Ew. You guys wreak! Have ya never heard of a shower!?! " I said before holding my breathe.

Holding my breathe I thought to myself, damn let's end this quick before I pass out! I'll release The Black Flames. I've been needing to unlock the true power of it anyway as I say that I firmly grip my sword as the Black Flames crawled upon my sword as I dash toward the hobgoblins I clash with one while the other dash at me I wait for him to get closer as he gets closer I use my force to push myself off the ground hoping a bit while kicking the second hobgoblin away from me I back away from the clash while waiting for them to charge at me I swing my Anneal Blade releasing the Black Flames in a slash toward them as it defeated them. "Ya guys need to learn what a bath is! Cause ya really stink!" I said before laughing.

After finishing off the monsters that was nearby while I looked at the Black Flames on my Anneal Blade I began thinking of all the people I wanna protect, though I mainly thought about two people in general. My little sister and my older brother, upon feeling this way my Black Flames on my sword began inheriting a blue streak through it that was really thin but see able. Upon awaken it I began getting dizzy as I drop to my knee letting my Anneal Blade drop. I place my hand over the left side of my face as I panted. "Heh...heh...damn that power really will drop you to your knees. Brother said not to use it much but that's the only way to unlocking the key to my flames. This blue streak means something." I said in pain.

While holding my head I smirk almost evilly as if the flames were changing me as they got stronger. It seems it would make sense considering their called The "Black" Flames. The feeling I get when I use it, it feels good. I thought to myself while grunting a bit, I'll unlock the real power to these flames to understand the true meaning of power. But trust me, I won't get corrupted by it. I refuse damnit! "I'll protect my family and the bonds ivd created by allowing the flames to take over my Anneal Blade which could possibly corrupt me. "

"Though I remember an information broker telling me that i have a special type of flame. He said if I used it and allowed it to corrupt my sword or entire being it'll eventually began draining my health and using it more and more it'll kill me. I think I should listen to this guy although I won't think twice about it if my brother or sister is in danger. I will not lose them!" I said emotionally while picking myself off the ground.

Picking myself up and shaking my head outta the daze I just went through I hear foot steps as I pick up my Anneal Blade swiftly turning around blocking the boars attack as I smirk while over powering the boar I push him back and charge him while thrusting my Anneal Blade through the boars head killing him. "Sneak attacks are for the weak! Oh wait.... " I said calmly while leaving the area.

Decided whether or not I go to my room at the Inn I hear my stomach grumble loud as I place my hand over it I dash over to the Diner and began ordering food. Mainly my favorite which was bread and cream. After my food was served I payed and began munching down on the bread that had cream over the top while I sipped on cold ice tea. "It's so delicious! It's almost better than my moms! Nah not quite. Hahah " I thought to myself for a moment, I miss you mother.

After finishing the meal I had awaited before leaving to digest the food. Pulling up my menu looking through my inventory I smile seeing the sword my big brother had gave me. Leaving outta the shop I head into the Inn next to it as I go up stairs into my room. Seeing Zaz sleeping I chuckled a bit while equipping different attire That I sleep in while hoping into bed. "Tomorrow I'll try unlocking the Black Flames true potential. Heh " I said while drifting to sleep.

Waking up in the middle of the night I panted a bit while wiping the sweat away from my forehead as I walk to my bathroom getting a rag then turning the knob on my sink to get it wet while washing my face. "Whst the hell was that dream about....? I died didn't i....? Is this a sign..? No I'm just thinking too much." I leave the bathroom and flipping back into bed.

Waking up from my slumber I look outta my window, only to see that it's daytime. Doing the usually before I left the room like shower and brush my teeth and fed Zaz. Looking at Zaz in his cage I reach for it opening the door as he flys onto my shoulder. "Ive been neglecting you Zaz. I'm sorry Bestfriend. I'm just scared to lose you, that's all. But today you'll witness fresh air and a whole new level of training." I rubbed Zaz's Mohawk while smiling.

We left the Inn with full energy and prepared for anything. Before leaving the town and entering the wilderness me and Zaz stopped by the center of the town seeing someone performing. I had decided to finish the show with Zaz. He was moving his body as if he knew how to dance. I was amazed. "Man buddy, ya got some moves huh!? Hahah"

After the end of the performance, we walked over to the girl handing her some money as we give her a smile turning our back on her I throw my hand up waving. "Keep up the amazing work! You'll be one of the best in no time!" I headed toward me and Zaz's battle zone aka the wilderness.

Upon walking into the wilderness aka our battle ground. Zaz flies off my shoulder and into the air looking for some monsters as I follow his direction it leads me to a group of boars as I wave for Zaz to come back to my shoulder. "this is all you could find? Well that sucks....let's show em what we've got. " I slowly reach for my sword.

Unsheathing my Anneal Blade I quickly charge all three boars while swinging the Anneal blade with full force I slash through two of the boars as the third boar is about to ram me into the side, Zaz flies into the boar killing it. "wow that was amazing buddy! I knew ya had my back! Just like I got yours." I said before smirking.

Seeing as we finish off the boars we turn to the right of us witnessing a huge monster coming from the forest, I laughed a bit as he charged at us Zaz flew in the air waiting for the clash to pierce him. As the monster ran towards me he swung his claws as I swiftly swing my Anneal Blade clashing with him, Zaz flys down at a great speed piercing the monster in the head knocking him off balance as I take the advantage to slice the monster a few times.

Seeing that the monster continues to fight on, clashing back to back my temper finally blows as I hop back from the monster and began calling upon the Black Flames that crawl upon my sword as I smirk slightly "This will be a date to die for......" I dash at the monster only to notice a few boars running up behind him. I thought to myself, [censored].

Slashing the huge monster I began focusing on the boars as they jump at me I swiftly avoid the first one while jump kicking the next one while quickly turning around I swing my sword into the boar as the Black Flames crawl upon it burning it to death because of the blue streak that went through it. It was like nitrogen. "You guys are worst then the kids I babysit! And that's sad!" Zauis chuckled a bit.

While looking at the sunset we look at all the other random players trying their heart out against the monsters as I smiled a bit while looking at my Anneal Blade while firmly gripping it I stand up sheathing it while walking toward the town. "This has been a good day buddy..." I rub the too of Zaz's Mohawk.

Making it into town I walk into the Diner only to order some take out bread and cream as I look around at the other people eating their food happily with their friends and such. The woman hands me my food in a box tray as I pay for it I leave and began walking home. "Maybe this type of life isn't so bad..."