[PP-F1] Training With a New Friend [Snow, and Kira.]

The reddish pink headed girl was training on floor two when she went to floor amaya her familiar was playing in the field while Kira was looking at the prices of meat. When she heard yells from Amaya when I got to the field there were a lot of bugs surrounding her three she jumps in and protects her Familiar. She was out numbered and she sighed "help me!" She yelled and saw someone in the distance.

I was walking down the path, on my way to the next town when I heard a cry for help in the distance. I say a swarm of bugs surround a young, red haired girl. Her familiar also seemed to be frightened by them as well. Seeing that no one else was around I ran towards her, hand on my sword. When I got closer to the girl I pulled my straight sword out of it's sheath on my hip out all the way. I swung at the pesky bug, but they were too fast. If you were watching from a distance all you would see is a purple glow flashing everywhere, from my blade.

Snow 15/15

Bug 2/2

Bug 2/2

Bug 2/2

Bug 2/2

She watched and decided to help she looks at Amaya. "Amaya use Night bite, send the but into darkness!" She commanded and Amaya waits for her master to say 'now', Kira waits till it was close to the ground then it landed "NOW Amaya kill it!" She orders and Amaya follows her master's command and runs up to the bug and tries to bite it. She kills it in one bite. And Kira smiles.

Snow 15/15

Kira 11/11

Amaya 5/5

Bug 2/2

Bug 2/2

Bug 2/2

Once again, I couldn't get my rapier to meet with the bugs buzzing around. To make matters worse the girl I was with was flying through them like they were nothing, and I was struggling. Frustrated, I kept swing my glowing blade around. trying to hit at least a wing of a single bug.

Snow 15/15

Kira 15/15

Bug 1/2

Bug 2/2

Her eyes sparkle as she commands Amaya, "use Night bite and send the bug into darkness." She was raged but happily her fake tail was dirty and her sword was at her side. "Now attack Night Rain." Amaya the water fox launches herself at the huge bugs. But the bug moved to fast and stung her.

Snow 15/15

Kira 15/15

Amaya 4/5

Bug 1/2

Bug 2/2

I cringed when I heard the shriek of the girl's familiar. It had just gotten stung by one of the bugs. I wanted badly to just kill every one of those bugs for inflicting pain on anyone. I waited until my rapier glowed purple again then took off at the bugs swarming around. I missed the desired strike by just a little, I had to fix that problem.

Snow 15/15

Kira 15/15

Amaya 4/5

Bug 1/2

Bug 2/2