[PP-F1] If You Just Believe (Raidou) Complete

When Eruda was done leveling for the moment she started heading back into town and got punched in the face with reality. She started thinking about her real life and how she couldn't make any friends because of the location of her home. Stepping into town grounds, Eruda sat down at the closest bench near a tree that had a large area of shade underneath it. She took out a piece of bread and some bottled water. Eruda set the bottled water on the ground next to her feet and with the bread in hand started eating it. She began thinking of how lonely she was. Eruda decided that she didn't want to be alone anymore. Whether it be in game or out she was going to make herself a best friend. Eruda finished her bread then quickly gulped down her water then got up to throw away her now empty water bottle in the garbage. At that moment she knew that she had to be brave. Eruda forgot that she was a very shy person and that she doesn't have very well social skills> then she thought of being alone again. Eruda sat back on the bench, looking sad, now pondering on how she is going to approach this situation and problem that she has stumbled upon.

Eruda still sitting on the bench gets up and starts walking in some random direction. In pure thought she starts thinking about the man that saved her a little while ago. "Raidou," she says in a sigh without realizing she said his name. Still in deep thought she out of the blue fell. Eruda snapped out of her day dream and realized that she had tripped over a small boar not even knowing she walk out of town. Eruda jumped up instantly and pulled out her Cutlass and stood in a fighting stance. She jabbed the boar in an upward motion.

Boar: 3/5

Eruda: 9/9 (Hit)

Eruda then looks at the boar and says to herself . At this moment she tries to do a jump attack to hit the boar. Eruda puts her sword above her head with her knees slightly bent getting ready to jump at the boar. When she jumps, the boar quickly jumps out of reach of Erudas sword and snorts at her with steam coming out its nose. She glares at the pig.

Boar: 3/5

Eruda: 9/9 ()

Eruda decides to step back a couple steps and get a running start at this pig in hopes for a hit. She starts running towards the boar while putting her sword right in front of her trying to slice the top of his head. The Cutlass make contact with the boars head but instead of slicing and dicing the top of its head, Eruda slices the side of the boars face damaging the eye of the boar. Eruda then smiles with her sword at her side and the boar now stomping its right hoof on the dirt ground and looking at Erudas direction.

Boar: 1/5

Eruda takes a couple steps back again in hopes that she can succeed in a jump attack this time. When she looks down at her sword while slightly bedding her knees again to prepare herself for the jump she sees that her sword it glowing a very light blue. At this time, Eruda jumps at the boar not knowing how long the glowing will continue and slices the boar straight in half. The boar suddenly explodes leaving a chest behind in his place. Eruda opens the chest and finds a piece of Platinum Ore and a piece Lapis Lazuli ore. Eruda says in excitement "These ores will make great equipment later," with a smile on her face. Eruda starts to head back in the direction she thinks the town is in.

Boar: 0/5

Obtained:

Platinum Ore *1

Lapis Lazuli *1

• 2 weeks later...

Eruda gets back to the beginner town and decide she wants to join a guild. Eruda thinks that joining a guild will help her meet new people. Eruda sits on the bench by the quest board and thinks about how to even get into a guild. In the corner of her eye, Eruda spots Griswold. She smiles :D and hops to her feet. Eruda skips to Griswold and pokes him in the shoulder. Eruda stands next to him with her legs shoulder width apart and her hands behind her back, swaying to the left a little then to her right, continuously repeating the swaying. Eruda looks up at Griswold and say "How are you doing? I have a question for you. I am looking for a good guild to join and I was wondering if you knew of one?" Still standing in the same position she waits for an answer.

Looking down at the tiny lass, Griswold hears her quarry and responds "A Guild, I joined one the first one I walked in to!". Griswold realizes how that makes him sound, "I mean I thought real hard about it and decided to join this one, follow me Ill show you to the application area." Griswold says walking toward the warp gate, attempting to have Eruda forget how stupid he just sounded.

Elda make a happy squeaky noise and follows after Griswold. "Do you have to be a certain level to join cause I'm not a very high level? Also how does it work with the whole guild thing, like what do you do in a guild? OH! and do you need...." Elda rambles on and on about guild stuff with a bunch of questions in mind not bothing to realize that she might be slightly annoying! Elda continues rambling while following Griswold.

Entering the registration building, Griswold is surprised as the leader of his guild walks out. Griswold bows down, to show his respect. Watching His leader with his eyes Griswold looks at Eruda and back at Raidou trying to get Eruda to talk to him, kneeling down with his shield and mace.

Raidou is surprised by his guild member, and the little girl he saved before. Looking at the surprised Griswold now kneeling before him, Raidou looks over at Eruda and down at Griswold. "Griswold, you don't have to bow to me, I'm just like you not royalty." Looking over at Eruda, he was a different person since the last time he spoke to her "What brings you here?"

Elda was really surprised to see Raidou again, all this time thinking she was never going to see him again. "Your this guilds Master?" Elda said in a way that made her happy to see him again. Remembering why she came up here in the first place she then says, "I'm interested in joining a guild. I know I don't have much skill but I promise to do my best if you let me join!" Thinking of how much she doesn't want to be alone anymore she says in a small voice "Please Raidou, I don't want to feel alone any more!" Almost in tears now thinking about her real life and now also bows down to Raidou.

Griswold listens to his leader, standing up and sheathing his weapons. Griswold looks at Eruda then at Raidou, "Well that worked out wonderfully" Griswold says with a chuckle. Griswold walks off, moving to the warp gate and shouting out his destination. "My Shop!"

[Griswold Has Left RP]