[PP-F4] An Icy Exploration (Echo)

Cia looked around quietly, trying to find something to hunt in this isolated mountain. All she could hear were the sounds of the wind howling, and all she felt was the stinging cold. If you'd ask, it was rather discomforting. Th-there has to be something around here... - a Yeti? Maybe a snow le-" her train of though was cut off when she let out a sneeze. "Oh dear..." shortly after she had seen something moving, but it was NOT what she had thought it was. Taking her chances, the curious teenager moved towards it, about to poke what she thought was a monster. She jumped back before muttering lightly. "S-Sorry I thought you were a creature...- Do you know where to find any monsters? Sorry for asking too much from you even if you are a stranger! To make up maybe can get you materials or s-something like that?" she'd suggest, trying to keep calm even if she felt guilty for almost striking at him. One of the rare moments when people mistook humans for mobs! Maybe the first time that ever happened...

I looked around the snowy mountain, trying to find my way around the mountain. "I'm such an idiot to walk around this mountain. There's no one else up here but me." I said, as the wind started to blow, and the cold air didn't have an effect on me once so ever. The trench coat I wore warmed me up, and I didn't need to worry about the cold. Now where does one find mat- I was interrupted by the sounds of a sneeze. I moved towards the sounds, walking slowly towards the figure. The figure started to get closer to me, and I gripped my weapon. A voice of a girl apologizing to me, and as the blizzard slowed down I spotted a girl there. She thought I was some kind of monster on the mountain, and I looked at her with confusion. "I must look pretty ugly for you to mistaken me for some kind of creature." I said, with a slight chuckle. She was wondering if I knew if there were any monsters around the mountain. "To be honest, this is my first time on this floor." I said, with a nervous chuckle. Today, was the first time I was considered a monster, before a human.

Cia immediately shook her head and tried to think of something to say back to him. N-No you are not! Y-Your hair was white and all sooo..." she trailed off before laughing nervously, hearing him reply back to her question. "So you aren't the only lost one here too then? That's good news. Maybe we could party up to kill a whole bunch o-of mobs... Is that alright sir?" the white haired girl would stutter, not knowing how to communicate well. Her sister had been out of the picture, so Cia had nobody there to hunt with her anymore. The girl couldn't recall the last time she had even talked to someone. But if she was getting out of this game she best get accustomed to blabbing!

The little girl shook her head, and said something about my hair. "White? It's silver, but everyone gets it mixed up." I said, wiping the snow off of her. I looked around the mountain, but the blizzard has dropped my vision. It was impossible to see through the thick storm, no wonder she mistook me for some creature. She said that I wasn't the only one lost. "Wait you're lost too? That's not good news!" I said panicking, but she said she wanted to hunt monsters together. "If you feel like that's what we should do." I said, as I grabbed her hand. It was strange, for me to take someone's hand randomly. She might think I'm a weirdo. I thought, as we ran up the mountain.

"I actually formed a party because of this... And I TALKED!" Cia mentally yelled before flinching slightly as he grabbed her hand. Shrugging this off of her shoulders, she followed alongside him up the mountain, frowning as her vision wasn't all that great from the heavy blizzard. Her blue eyes lit up when she heard a loud roar in the distance. "Did you hear that?! I think- well let's take o-our chances and hope it's not the wind," she smiled lightly, before throwing a celebration for hearing that roar. For some reason she had wanted to challenge herself with those snow monsters.

When we trotted through the mountain, there was a loud roar in the distance. Did you hear that?! I heard from behind me. "Wind? That's not likely." I said, as we walk towards the sound. There was something wrong with this girl, her eyes lit up when she heard a roar. She wasn't like that when she thought I was one, but we continued onwards. "So, I guess you want to fight something that bad. I mean, you've asked about monsters when we met." I said, as we trotted up the mountain. We reached the top of the mountain, but I couldn't see a thing on the surface of the mountain.

Cia simply nodded. "Everything is scary in this game. But I'm not going to fight a... super unreasonable level," she stated before making it to the top of the mountain, to sweat drop when she had seen nothing. "Great! Now I wish I had the howl skill... it attracts monsters to where you are," she explained. However when they had thought nothing was there, something actually was there. There had been an ice dragon that had been currently above them. Looking up she grinned. "So that was it..."

A howl skill, the little girl mentioned. I never heard of it, but I guess it draws monsters towards us. I thought to myself. I took a deep breath, and "HOOOOOOOOW- I was interrupted by the ice dragon above us. I coughed, and stepped back a bit. "A-A dragon?" I said, with a confused tone. I turned around to see the little girl grinning, "You've got to be kidding me." I said to her with a annoyed face. I pulled out Fury's Echo, and awaited for the events to go.

Cia ignored his annoyed expression and hooted when the dragon got to the ground. She raised a brow at it's HP level. It seemed rather unusual for how scary it had appeared to be. But then again scary could be level one too according to her. "I'll call you.. Ice-sama!" and with that she drew her rapier quickly. The foe had been quick to dodge, causing her hits to be missed. Gripping her sword tightly, she tried not to lash out like she usually did when alone. Simply looking at the dragon, she smirked and then faced Echo. "Switch!"

Cia: 11/11

Ice-sama (the dragon): 15/15

Echo: 27/27

"Ice-sama?" I said, as I shook my head. Suddeny, Switch! I heard coming out of the girl's mouth. I placed Fury's Echo on my shoulder, and smirked at Ice-sama. I leaped towards Ice-sama, and attempted to slash it, but I missed and fell onto the snow. My head plopped up, and I looked at the girl. "Well, this is exciting." I said, as I blew my hair out of face. I stood up ,and dashed towards the little girl. "Switch!" I shouted, as I took a seat on the snow.

Party

Cia [11/11 HP]

Echo [27/27 HP]

Enemy

Ice-sama [15/15 HP]

[Fury's Echo] +2 Strength, +1 Accuracy

[Wintercloak] +1 Accuracy

[Timeless Boots] +1 Accuracy

[OOC]

Cia nodded and looked back at the ice dragon, thinking of ways to strike it sneakily because it had been clearly aware of her attempting to attack it. "I WILL put a scratch on you! Gaahh screw it I'll just swing ahead," the teenager debated in her head before frowning and getting back into a fighting stance her sister had once thought her. Not wasting another second, the blue eyed girl stabbed away at the dragon until it got free from her grip. Not much damager outcome, but then again she wouldn't stay that way forever!

Party

Cia [11/11 HP]

Echo [27/27 HP]

Enemy

Ice-sama [14/15 HP]

The girl was able to scratch Ice-sama, but it was enough to severely damage it. Ice-sama flew around the blizzard for a brief moment and landed back down in front of us. "Guess it's my turn." I said, as I took off towards Ice-sama. I leaped into the air, attempting to slash Ice-sama. It blocked my attack, and tried to counter my attack. I evaded the attack and fell back towards the girl. "That was embarrassing." I said, as I scramble to my feet.

Party

Cia [11/11 HP]

Echo [27/27 HP]

Enemy

Ice-sama [14/15 HP]

[OOC]

"Everyone messes up! It's not embarrassing unless you flop!" Cia stated before imagining that in her head and laughing, turning her head to face the dragon as her face immediately went back into fierce butcher mode. She grimaced when the dragon started to shoot ice darts at her, medium sized but still bad enough to deduct one HP with each hit. "Let's do this! I'm actually having fun with this thing," the girl mentally gasped before getting behind the dragon and ducking when it swung it's tail around. When it stopped to rest for a moment, she took that opportunity to strike away at the creature as much as she could before it attempted to attack once more.

Party

Cia [11/11 HP]

Echo [27/27 HP]

Enemy

Ice-sama [12/15 HP]

I watched as the girl gracefully attacks Ice-sama. "A-Amazing." escaped from my lips. I shook my head, and gripped onto Fury's Echo. I dashed towards Ice-sama, and slid right pass its tail. I leaped onto its back and stabbed Fury's Echo into it. Ice-sama let out a loud roar, and took off into the sky. I yanked Fury's Echo out, and fell into the pile of snow. My head plops out of the pile of snow, and I look over to the girl. "Y-You didn't see anything." I said, as I dig myself out of the snow.

Party

Cia [11/11 HP]

Echo [27/27 HP]

Enemy

Ice-sama [7/15 HP]

[OOC]

"Alright then!" the girl laughed lightly before watching as the dragon slowly got angrier and angrier. It roared loudly and breathed a bunch of cold air at both of them, and it was VERY freaking cold. She would sneeze once more and moved out of the foes way, still managing to strike at it, grinning as she had done little damage, but it did something to Ice-sama.

Party

Cia [11/11 HP]

Echo [27/27 HP]

Enemy

Ice-sama [5/15 HP]

Enemy Power Up: both players now have -1 BD (Accuracy).

[OOC]

The cold air, Ice-sama used made the girl sneeze. "You're cold? You've got to be kidding me." I said, as I finally freed myself from the snow. The cold air was not just air, but also felt like my accuracy has dropped. Ice-sama flew around us, waiting for us to strike at it. I looked around to see a tree, and climbed up it. In attempt to climb, I fell down. Ice-sama landed and its head was near me, I scrambled to my feet and leaped into the air. I struck Ice-sama right on the head, before it took flight once again. "I was so cool back there." I said, playing out that I never fell.

Party

Cia [11/11 HP]

Echo [27/27 HP]

Enemy

Ice-sama [2/15 HP]

Cia felt kind of disorientated suddenly as she struggled to see where the swift dragon was at. "Q-Quit moving you..." she'd mumble lowly before preparing to strike at the foe, only to be knocked back against a random rock/boulder thing. Trying not to make a big scene, she had calmly stood straight again and attempted to stab the dragon once she had gotten up to it again. A low growl formed in her throat as she had stabbed the ground with great force instead of attacking at "Ice-sama". Looking back at Echo, she nodded. "Switch!"

Party

Cia [11/11 HP]

Echo [27/27 HP]

Enemy

Ice-sama [2/15 HP]

Switch! I heard from the girl. I pointed Fury's Echo at Ice-sama, and watched as it roars at us. "Tch.. It's over Ice-sama." I said, as I dashed towards it. Ice-sama flew sky high into the air, and I waited for it to swoop down. Ice-sama attempted to swoop down, and grab me. I leaped into the air, and stabbed Fury's Echo into its head. Ice-sama landed right next to the girl, and I flew right in front of her. I layed there, as I watched Ice-sama shatter into a million of polygons. "Rest in peace." I said, as I lay there.

Party

Cia [11/11 HP]

Echo [27/27 HP]

Enemy

Ice-sama DEAD

"We did it! Stranger...? I don't know what to call you by so I'm sorry for any rudeness!" the teen apologized. Surprisingly, combatting such a large and unsettled foe wasn't all that challenging to her. Probably it was because she had gotten help. But someday Cia knew she would be strong enough to take on another Ice-sama by herself and possibly stay alive at the end! So far her only goal had been to get some decent gear and rack up on work on her skill levels.

The girl apologized for not calling me by my name. "No need to apologize, I'm at fault here." I said, as I sat up. "Echo, the creature of floor four." I said, jokingly. I know it wasn't the time and place, but its the best situation right now then ever. Today, we fought a dragon, or Ice-sama. I guess I could say that, she saved my life. I probably wouldn't last up here by myself, but I need to become stronger so no one will protect me. I need to get stronger.. Strong enough.. I thought to myself, as I looking into the blizzard.