[PP-F4] An Icy Exploration (Echo)

Cia laughed slightly at his introduction, holding out her hand towards him. "Well then <>, my name is <>... even if it's spelled way different than it's pronunciation," the white haired girl would nod. The truth was actually that she screwed the typing up upon registration... but what could she do now? Nothing... In the meanwhile she had been literally holding in her sneezes with a funny expression on her face.

I tilted my head a bit, as Cia made a funny face. "Well its nice to meet you, Cia." I said, as I shook my head. The face expression she was making, looked as if she wanted to sneeze. I removed my trench coat, and handed it over to Cia. "Here, this should prevent you from getting a cold for now." I said, as I fix my shirt. We were still atop of the mountain, but there wasn't any danger for quite some time now. I took a seat on a rock by the edge, and I put my arms behind me as I leaned against them.

She shook her head furiously before sneezing AGAIN. Maybe cold weather hated her. "O-Oops... but then you'd-" she quickly quieted herself and put on the coat that he had handed her before smiling. "It's like a warm bear hug!" Cia commented childishly. She would watch him take a seat on the rock, and decided to sit down on the snowy ground before staring at the snow for a few minutes, not minding the awkward silence. She had formed a snowball with her hands, and tossed one Echo's way, eager to start some sort of snowball war out of boredom.

I didn't mind the awkward silence we had, but a snowball came my way. I leaped towards the side, and glared at Cia. She was giggling over there, and I molded a snowball, and threw it here way. "Take that!" I shouted, as I continue to create more snowball. "Hmp. A day of just snowballing, as we're fighting for our lives." I mumbled to myself. I quickly took cover behind the rocky edge, hoping not to get struck by the snowballs that Cia will throw. I peeked over the rocky edge, and spotted Cia. I chuckled a bit, and watched as she creates a snowball.

Cia hadn't had this much fun since her sister had died... they would do all kinds of things from risky adventures to meaningless arguments that they had actually enjoyed. She pushed the saddening memory out of her mind and attempted to make many snowballs at once, holding about one in each of her hands. "Have a taste of the double snowball!" she grinned before getting up on her feet and pelting him with two, not too hard and not too soft. As she had prepared to dodge his next throws, an idea of making a huge snowball came into her head. One so big it was the size of the universe!

I watched as Cia have fun, but I wasn't ready to dodge her snowballs. Have a taste of the double snowball I heard right before I was struck by the snowballs. I stood up, and wiped the snow out of my face. I ran towards her, as I threw a couple of snow balls at her. She dodged a couple of snowballs I threw, but I was able to salvage one more. I threw the last one at her, and ran back for cover. I stuck my head up, and stuck out my tongue. "Try to get me now." I said, as I duck for cover. I imagined I could win this, by running up to her and dumping a bunch of snow on top of her. "I would be victorious!" I said, as I gathered a bunch of snow around me.

"Oh no you didn't!" Cia exclaimed before forming snowballs, raising a brow at what Echo was doing. But she was far too quick paced to simply watch him. And so Cia would work speedy quick as she formed more and walked up to him, making sound effects as she pelted more snowballs on his head as she giggled. But her eyes widened as she had seen him hold up a HEAP of snow. "Aww drat!" she exclaimed before racing off to take cover behind another rock.

Cia pelted more snowballs at my ahead, while I was gather more snow. She started to giggle and I looked at her with a smirk. "Get ready, Cia!"I said, as she ran over the a rock to take cover. I slowly walked my way over to the rock Cia was hiding at. "Pssst. Cia. I have something for you." I said, as I chuckled. I dumped the snow burying Cia under it. I picked up a created a couple more snowballs, and waited for Cia to plop out of the snow. I smirked, and awaited for her.

"Uwaa!" she squeaked as she was buried in cold snow. She laughed even so and popped her head up to be pelted again with surprise snowballs. Rolling off of the heap of snow, she would laugh and surrender. "You win, you wiin!" and after that she would get on her feet and look around everywhere, seeing the ground full of footprints and heaps of snow. "That was super fun," she'd nod cheerfully.

After pelting Cia with the snowballs, she rolled out of the snow. She surrendered to me, "I am the victor!" I said, as I pretended to have a fake audience. All around us were foot prints of us just messing around. I nodded my head, "Yeah, it was fun. I never had so much fun in here in a while." I said, as I laugh. My exploration ended with a new friendship. Sometimes I was glad to be stuck here, I was never able to make friends back in the real world. That's what I remember that is.

"M-Me either... thanks for being nice to me Echo! It really means a lot. It's not everyday something like this happens," Cia nodded with a smile, before staring at her empty friends list with a nervous expression, something about her hesitating before she sighed and typed his name in, sending a friend request as she still stared at her menu, awaiting his next reaction.

thanks for being nice to me Echo! It really means a lot. It's not everyday something like this happens. I heard escape Cia's lips. I smiled at her, and nodded my head. "I'm always here for you, Cia." I said, as a request popped up in front of me. Cia, would like to be you friend. Accept? or Deny? I grinned, and hit accept. "Now you won't be alone." I said to Cia.

My first official friend. F-First friend? I can't be her first friend. I thought to myself, as I stare at the snow. She gave me a light smile, and handed me my trench coat back. "Thank you, Cia." I thanked her, and put my trench coat back on. I dusted the snow off, and said "Winter isn't so bad, once you get use to the weather," I said, as flash a smile at Cia.

[OOC]

Cia nodded and jumped up and smirked again once she spotted a cave. "Let's go in there!" she quickly nodded before dashing into the dungeon made of ice walls that managed to stay up. Her eyes sparkled as she noticed a treasure chest in the middle of the room. "Ooh~" but she was cut off by a growl, and some pretty massive footsteps. "So we'll fight the monster for that loot then."

I held onto Cia's hand, "This looks sketchy." I said, as I stepped back. There was a treasure chest right smack in the middle of the dungeon. "Okay.. This is definitely a trap." I said, as her eyes sparkle. "We'll fight this, but we're not grabbing the loot." I said, as I quickly materialize Fury's Echo. I stood in front of Cia, and placed Fury's Echo in front of me. "Let's rock!" I shouted, as I wait for Cia to get ready.

• 2 weeks later...

"I-I can take the risk! Who knows wh-what's in that chest though..." Cia stuttered nervously while staring at it with her emotional blue eyes. But then she shook her head from side to side before jumping when she saw a huge snow monster. She'd grip her rapier tightly and take a deep breath before looking up at it. "B-Big...- Oh I'll just get ya' now!" she panicked before moving towards the monster.

Snow Monster: 16/17