[PP-F4] A Winter's Day (Echo)

As he blizzards fog and winds surrounded us she felt Echo suddenly hug her. A slight crimson blush once more staining her cheeks. The fog covering her line of sight as all she could see now was dark patches of fur surrounding her. "D-Dire wolves..." She whispered before breaking the hug and drawing her katana not knowing if it was Kanya or any type of red eyed mob in SAO. Though whatever it was, weather it was a mob or not she would be told by if it attacks or not.

Ruri broke the hug, and now I lost complete sight of her. I heard something about Dire Wolves, but they spawn back on the first floor. It could just be that familiar of hers. I thought, as I lie on the snow. I quickly sat up, and equipped Fury's Echo. S-She could be in trouble." I scrambled to my feet, and slowly moved forward passed Ruri. "Where are you?" I mumbled at the small figure. I tried to see what it was, but the blizzard made it impossible to see. I ran towards the small figure, trying to see what it was.

She suddenly fell to the ground, the fog surrounding her as she layed on the ground and closed her eyes. "Help me Echo-san.." She whispered not knowing when some wolves would jump at her and kill her. Yet she drew her katana and attempted to slash at the surrounding mobs which had growled at her slightly, circling her as she stood up. Running forward towards the closest dark figure and slashing at it. Her glimmering katana blade aiming for the beast's ribs as she moved forward in the defining fog. as she managed to hit the closest figure she winced. "Help me Echo-san..." She spoke again as she looked forward her eyes growing wider towards the figures which circled her.

Wolf - 16/20

Wolf - 20/20

Echo - 33/33

Ruri - 73/73

I heard a light thud from behind me, and I immediately turned around. "R-Ruri-chan? Are you there?" I asked, with soft tone. I slowly head towards the sound of the light thud. I drew my sword and attempted to feel the area in front of me. I heard some growls from behind me, and I attempted to slash at the sounds of the growls. Dashing forward at the figure and lunging at it. My sword aimed for the figure's body as I move forward in the blizzard. I stood for a moment when I heard a slight voice, Help me Echo-san... I went forward with no hesitation, and attempted to strike the figure. As my sword struck the figure, the blizzard started to calm itself. "A-A Winter Wolf?" I said, as I yank my sword out of the Winter Wolf. I looked around, and found Ruri. "Good.. You're safe." I said, as I leaped back to her.

Party:

» Echo [33/ 33 HP]

» Ruri [73/73 HP]

Enemy:

» Winter Wolf [16/20 HP]

» Winter Wolf [17/20 HP]

A startled look on her face had looked around to face the wolves again, the fog surrounding her once again as she lunged forward toward the dark figure. Echo standing beside her as she did so. As she missed, she'd sigh. Running back to Echo, She murmured "Switch." Feeling a bit unsuccessful in herself. Feeling weaker then what she actually is in strength.

Party:

» Echo [33/ 33 HP]

» Ruri [73/73 HP]

Enemy:

» Winter Wolf [16/20 HP]

» Winter Wolf [17/20 HP]

Switch. I heard escape the lips of Ruri. I nod, and took off towards the Winter Wolfs. I brought Fury's Echo from the top left, and straight down to the bottom right. I successfully slash the Winter Wolf across its back, and it starts to screech at me. I leap away from the Winter Wolf, and run towards Ruri. I could see the unsuccessful look on her face, "Ruri.. Its fine. I'm not so successful anywhere else, but here." I said to her with a serious expression on my face.

Party:

» Echo [33/ 33 HP]

» Ruri [73/73 HP]

Enemy:

» Winter Wolf [16/20 HP]

» Winter Wolf [14/20 HP]

Once more she attempted to attack the Winter wolves not wanting to fail in front of someone like Echo again as she ran forward. The katana's blade glittering as she moved forward attempting to strike the opponents. The successful hit was thrown at the wolves as she grinned, running back towards Echo and doing a small successful dance. As she finished she looked towards the wolves once more a determined look on her face.

Party:

» Echo [33/ 33 HP]

» Ruri [73/73 HP]

Enemy:

» Winter Wolf [7/20 HP]

» Winter Wolf [14/20 HP]

«Galaxy Blade» (+3 DMG)

«Bracers of Swiftness» (+2 BD)

«Katana» Rank 4

Ruri successfully hit the Winter Wolf. "There you go, Ruri." I said, as I run towards the Winter Wolf. I leap into the air, and brought Fury's Echo down onto the Winter Wolf. I successfully land my attack against the Winter Wolf, and leap back towards Ruri. "Easier than I thought it would be." I said, as I stood besides her. I place Fury's Echo on my shoulder, and gave the monsters a smirk. "Come on Kayaba. You can do better." I said, mocking the Winter Wolves.

Party:

» Echo [33/ 33 HP]

» Ruri [73/73 HP]

Enemy:

» Winter Wolf [7/20 HP]

» Winter Wolf [9/20 HP]

She nodded though she felt weak still she look forward a bit determined as she sprinted and swung her katana's sparkling blade which had glown a pale blue. "I'm gonna get cha!" She'd chant before she'd attempted to attack. When she attempted to attack though she felt confident, her attack had failed. "Damnit.." She'd say under her breath as she returned to Echo's side still feeling a bit weaker then her opponents.

Party:

» Echo [33/ 33 HP]

» Ruri [73/73 HP]

Enemy:

» Winter Wolf [7/20 HP]

» Winter Wolf [9/20 HP]

I watch as Ruri attempt to attack the Winter Wolf. She ran towards with her katana out, and ready to go. Her attack missed, and here confident flew right out. Why would you care about being weak? I thought to myself, and I realize that she had her reasons to become strong. I grip Fury's Echo, and dash towards the Winter Wolf. I lunge towards the Winter Wolf, stabbing it in the chest. It gave out a loud screech, as I pull out. "Tch..". I walk back towards Ruri, and sat down right besides her. "Give it another shot." I said, as I place Fury's Echo on the floor.

Party:

» Echo [33/ 33 HP]

» Ruri [73/73 HP]

Enemy:

» Winter Wolf [7/20 HP]

» Winter Wolf [4/20 HP]

As she seemed to be believed in by Echo she nodded at him, moving forward once more chanting encouraging words in her head as she moved forward. "I can do this, I can do this..." She'd chant before moving forward towards the two wolves and attempting to strike at them. As she managed to hit her opponent for 8 DMG. Her katana hitting the right winter wolf and watching the small crystals bounce of the wolf's fur as she hit her opponents out of luck. Returning to Echo's side she grinned over to him and gave him a small, "Thanks.".

Party:

» Echo [33/ 33 HP]

» Ruri [73/73 HP]

Enemy:

» Winter Wolf [-1/20 HP]

» Winter Wolf [4/20 HP]

«Galaxy Blade» (+3 DMG)

«Bracers of Swiftness» (+2 BD)

«Katana» Rank 4

I watch as Ruri, eliminate the Winter Wolf and shattering it into a million of polygons. She returned to me, and gave me a small thanks. I shook my head, "No need to thank me. I'm just here to help." I said, as I stood up. The snow around us start to make the ground a bit harder to maneuver, but I needed to finish this fight quick. I took off towards the Winter Wolf, and made sure I had Fury's Echo beside me. I drove Fury's Echo into the Winter Wolf, and pull out almost immediately. The Winter Wolf growls to try to intimidate me, but I walk back to my same position. "Heh.. I failed. I guess its up to you, Ruri." I said, as I took a seat. I de-materialize my weapon, and knew how she felt. I'm the weak one here. I thought to myself.

Party:

» Echo [33/ 33 HP]

» Ruri [73/73 HP]

Enemy:

» Winter Wolf [DEAD]

» Winter Wolf [1/20 HP]

«Fury's Echo» (+2 DMG, +1 AC)

«Wintercloak» (+1 AC)

«Straight Sword» Rank 1