[SP-F2] <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> [Complete!]

After I turned in my <> I went over to the grasslands and laid a top of one the hills and took a short nap. Waking up all rested it was already night time, "Hmmm, what to do know?" I said to myself and then thought. "I could do that other quest, <>" I said and got up. And looked over the quest again, Okay Break a rock how hard can it be? I said to myself and made my way to the Starting Town...

Little that he knew it was bare handed he only skimmed the quest slip, making his way back to the Starting Town he went to the Transport Gate and lifted his hand, "Urbus!" I said as a blue light encompassed my body and feeling a slight pull I was gone from the Starting Town, knowing this I jump forward in a dash to gain some speed and run out as soon as the teleport completes too Urbus.'

I stick the landing almost perfectly I do struggle a bit on the first few steps but nothing I couldn't recover from.

This was Urbus, a small woodland area atop of rocky mountains I had priorly looked at the map to memorize my route and begin running straight forward taking rights and lefts alike. The NPC as well as some players looked at me with bewildered eye but I disregarded this. My main goal was to find the boulder and Break it to tiny little bits I couldn't help but to laugh going down the mountain trail as the wind harshly brushed against my cloths, I slow down to a walk and take a deep breath it was already night time the sky was lit with the beautifully rendered moon and stars. 'Only a few more kilometers and I'm there. I said to myself.

Lets see I took a left on the crossroads and a right on the giant tree..." I mumbled taking out the map, being way of target, Ah so that was it I got lost..." i said and chuckle awkwardly and through a heavy sigh. And being walking back and take the correct path.

I was walking calmly through the woods feeling the air cold air brush up against me felt amazingly good. Then I see a small torch in the distance, "An enemy?" I though and took cover, seeing it not move I began to get closer and closer seeing it was a stationary torch and many more followed in a path towards my destination. "Must be part of the area..." I said and disregarded the torches and kept walking through the path.

Soon after my walk I found myself at my destination, I large boulder at least 2 feet taller than me and few time large then me stood blocking my path. "Welp, lets get cracking." I saw and take out my curved sword. " HYAAAH!!" I scream and take a few slashes at the giant rock. Nothing after slashing away at the rock I haven't even put a scratch on it "The [censored]?" I say and take out the quest slip reading it completely this time. "Barehanded....Ain't that nice?" I say and sigh a bit.

I place my curved sword away, I stretch a bit and then proceed to crack my knuckles, "I may not be that strong, but lets see how many punches and kicks it takes before you give out." I say and a smirk appears on my face. Taking a makeshift martial arts stance in front of the rock I take a deep breath and then exhale slowly calming my mind and then without a second though I throw a punch the rock as strong as my Strength parameters would let me. BANG! echoed through the forest as my punch connected with the rock....

But the rock sustained little to no damage what so ever.

I glared at the rock and then it began I started punching and kicking the in many forms, doing spins to gain momentum jumping and dashing to gain strength while doing these bare handed attacks. The Rock was sturdy and my limbs where beginning to hurt but I disregarded the feeling, I was sure my HP would lower from this barrage of attacks at the boulder.

I jumped back and gained distance taking more steps back to amplify the distance, I sprinted towards the rock and jumps as hard as I could I spun while in the air and threw a kick with my gained momentum from the running, jump and spin.

Seihito: HP 9/9

"HAAAA!" I screamed as my kick connected with just the right amount of force, causing it to crack under the pressure. Know the boulder had a noticeable crack on it.

I took a step back and caught my breath for a few moments " Weew! You're a study one I'll give you that." I said. Then something hit the ground besides me looking to see what it was I saw and arrow my eyes widened and I looked back Judging my the angle its stuck to the ground the trajectory it should have come from is...." I thought and looked at the nearby trees and there I saw it, A Skeleton Archer readying its next arrow for its attack noticing this I charged at the tree he was a top of.

It shot its arrow straight towards me, but anticipating this I take a sharp turn to my left and begin sprinting to it again...

Seihito: HP 8/9

Skeleton Archer HP 5/5

My turn was too shallow and the arrow grazed my right shoulder, It hurt but it wasn't enough to through me off balance.

I looked at the Skeleton as it readied its next arrow but I knew I was going to be faster, upon reaching the set distance I take a jump once again I aimed for a completely vertical slash to cut the branch the Skeleton was on and to cut its right foot. Hyaaah!!! I grunted bringing down my sword hopping the jump I did was enough for me to reach and cut the creature....

Seihito: HP 8/9

Skeleton Archer HP 3/5

I perfect jump followed by a perfect slice, jumping to the creature and bringing down my sword to its right foot I manage to hit it and cut the branch he was on causing it to fall to the floor.

I fall to the floor behind the collapsed skeleton "That's what you get for disturbing my quest. I said and turned around to the skeleton which was just beginning to get itself up. " Oh no you don't!" I said and dashed to the still downed skeleton, reaching close to it I brought down my curved sword in a horizontal slash aimed at its head. "Haaah!!" I grunted while I threw my slash at the creature....

Seihito: HP 7/9

Skeleton Archer HP 3/5

Bringing down my sword I noticed the Skeleton drawing a dagger from its side and slashed at my legs I grunt in pain as I miss my slash and take a jump back to gain some distance.

The Skeleton got up with a dagger at hand which it used to slash at my legs causing some damage, You cleaver little sneak." I say to the skeleton, and glare at it. The skeleton take a step forwards and begins to throw a stab aimed at my chest, I activate a sword skill at that moment called «Reaver» which is a charge-type Sword Skill that delivers a single, fast thrust with a forward jump. I aimed it at the neck of the monster...

Skeleton Archer HP 3/5

The skeleton manage to successfully evade my attack but at the cost of it not being able to continue his.

Falling behind the skeleton I smirk at it having gain quite the distance from it I take another stance and activate another sword skill, named «Fell Crescent» a charge-type skill that allows the user to cover a distance of 4 meters in 0.4 seconds and consists of a single slanted slash. Upon activating it I dashed forward leaving almost no moment for the skeleton to recover from its earlier dodge. I brought my sword to its torso hopping for it to connect....

Skeleton Archer HP 1/5

"Haaah!" I grunt as my sword connects with its wimpy tin armor and slashes through it causing a hefty amount of damage. The skeleton was sent back a few feet from my slash.

The skeleton was sent back a few feet and began to pick itself of the ground I took this time to catch my breath once again. This encounter began interrupting his relentless assault on the hated boulder he was to break apart using his bare hands and he didn't catch his breath when the skeleton attacked.

The skeleton looked my way and drew its bow and readied an arrow " Oh no you don't little creep!" I saw and sprint to the skeleton, it took aim at me and was about to shot its arrow straight at me chest. I had planned to spin to my right and do a horizontally upwards slash on the left side of its chest...

Skeleton Archer HP 0/5

I successfully dodge the arrow the skeleton shot by spinning using the momentum of the spin to slash the Skeleton on its chest and deal the finishing blow. The Skeleton shrieked before glowing and breaking down into many brightly colored polygons.

Seihito Has Received:

Scimitar x1

"Congratulations! You have Leveled UP!" A message popped up with my loot menu, I smile and sigh seeing I got a scimitar " Finally something I can equip." I said and went to equip it. But before I could I heard a large stomp behind me, I quickly turned around seeing a Stone Golem of the Earth a mini field boss.... "Well isn't this a nice encounter..." I said as the Golem brought its rocky fist towards me, I merely decided to side step to dodge the attack and deliver a slash to it's side...

Seihito HP 9/11

Stone Golem of the Earth 9/9

I was about to do my side step but the monster got the best of me and manage to hit me hard on the chest sending me flying a few feet hitting the floor and bounding a few times.

The Golem was about 7 feet tall almost 2 feet taller than me, I stood up and drew out my curved sword, "Well this sucks, he hit me pretty hard there I might not be able to finish this guy. I'll plan for an escape plan if things get hairy..." I thought and put my Kendo stance, taking deep breath to calm myself and concentrated on my foe.

I dashed forward zigzagging left and right to throw it off an brought my sword to slash its torso area or at least what I though was its torso area....

Seihito HP 9/11

I miss my attack and pass the Golem by its side I quickly turn to him and ready my stance once again.

The Golem began turning its way towards me, it was pretty slow but one things was sure that thing packed quite the punch. Readying my stance I dashed once again seeing as I had the advantage in speed I would definitively use it and not let the slow Golem have a chance for it to recover. "Let's get this party started!" I said and did a jump, aiming to jump atop of he Golem and stab my blade on its shoulder....

Seihito HP 9/11

It seams the damage the Golem inflicted on me took its toll as I jumped and missed the Golem and landed a few feet behind him.

Falling behind the Golem I gave a small glare and dashed in right a again not taking any chances with this over grown pebble of a monster. "You're too slow!" I said at the Golem as I brought my sword to my side and threw a diagonal slash on the Golems back. Hoping that I had recovered enough for me to land a clean hit on the Golems back and do my first batch of damage on the creature...

Seihito HP 7/11

I missed my attack at the creature as it turned my way it roared and threw a punch my way and it connected solidly on me once again and sent me a few feet back but not flying this time as I held my ground somehow.

I groaned out in pain and glare at the Golem with a slightly pained face, I got a bit frustrated "Even though your a mini boss I'm going to bring you down lowly piece of rock!!" I shout out at the Golem and bring my sword up pointing it at the Golem with one hand, and then begin running in a circular motion around it. Getting closer and closer I finally do a sharp turn toward the monsters back and bring my sword back I stop behind the Golem and grab my sword with both hands; then I throw a slash on its back....

Seihito HP 7/11

Stone Golem of the Earth 8/9

I slash at the monster hitting its rocky back I cause a bit of damage but not enough to be proud of.

I jump back and once again begin running around the Golem, ''Hit and Run could be a strategy against this slow Golem but I still have a few hits in me I can take it for now..." I thought to my self and turned again to the Golem, this time a reckless fully frontal attack at the Golem. I showed no fear in my attack and was prepared to get hit by the Golem if my attack failed, and without hesitating I slashed vertically upwards at the Golem....

Seihito HP 5/11

Stone Golem of the Earth 8/9

"I knew this was a stupid idea..." was the only thing that came through my head as the Golem attacked me, punching me on the stomach.

I was blown about a feet back, I gasped for air as the Golem hit my stomach drawing out all of the air in my lungs. "Crap....I really felt that one!" I said gasping for air, I took short yet deep breath and regained my composure. The Golem slowly advanced to me "But that wont wither my fighting spirit just yet!!" I yelled at the Golem and took a step forward and slashed at its feet while I crouched....

Seihito HP 5/11

Stone Golem of the Earth 5/9

My fighting passion finally kicked in as I slashed through its legs, It was such a clean but that I managed to sever one of its legs.

The severed leg of the Golem rolled a bit before dissipating into many blue polygon know the Golem was partially Immobilized. "Nice I finally land a clean strike on the hate thing." I thought and smirked a bit, but I don't end it there still having a slight advantage over the Golem I decide to lift myself up from my crouching position and slash vertically upwards on its should with my curved sword.

"Lets see how much you can take." I shout as I threw my slash at the Golem....

Seihito HP 3/11

Stone Golem of the Earth 5/9

My slashed missed the Golem, then it used its boulder of a hand to grab me and launch me at the Ironically Boulder which I have to break to complete my quest. I hit quite hard on it causing it to chip by just a little bit.