[SP-F2] <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> [Complete!]

I grunted falling on my butt on my back against the boulder, I had a little fight in me still though. I stood up still a bit hurt from its earlier attack but disregarded that feeling, I got serious and glare at the monster obviously man at it. I walked towards it then break out sprinting around the monster taking the fact that its slow and currently has only one leg to stand on it was quite immobilized to a certain point. I ran in from its back and slashed its horizontally and then diagonally....

Seihito HP 3/11

Stone Golem of the Earth 4/9

My attacks where a success I landed my two strikes at the Golem the first had no effect but the second one manage to chip some of its HP.

The Golem roared a bit before beginning to turn my way I jumped back and began circling it breathing in and out deep breaths. I was completely concentrated on the Golem in front of me, I had to take it down, I just had too. Glaring at the Golem I break out running once again and circle around it to its back once again, and activate a sword skill «Reaver» and thrusted my sword to the Golem...

Seihito HP 3/11

Stone Golem of the Earth 4/9

My stab misses the monster but before it had a chance to attack I was already jumping besides it due to the skills action.

Falling besides the monster I quickly prepared my other sword skill «Fell Crescent» to dash at the creature with incredible skill and slash it in half horizontally. Doing this in such a fat paced movement left the Golem with no chance to retaliate from its earlier attack, and since I had the advantage in speed I could easily pull it off. I brought my sword against the creature in hopes that it would provide a nice clean hit on it and chip away another good sum of the monsters HP....

Seihito HP 3/11

Stone Golem of the Earth 2/9

My attack landed perfectly his concentration and quick judgement was contributing well to his attacks, dealing a good amount of damage to the monster.

My Sword Skill attack managed to hit with such force that caused the Golem to crash on the floor in front of me while I cleaved its back. I took this chance while the golem was still on the ground and decided to try and deal a finishing blow on it before it had the chance to recover and attack. I took up my curved sword and took aim to the head or at least what I thought was the head of the Golem and them swiftly brought it down hoping to end this creature once and for all....

Seihito HP 3/11

My vision got a little blurry and cause my blade to hit the ground besides the Golem I grunt a bit and jump back pulling out the sword.

I sighed the damage inflicted on me has already begging to hit its toll it became clear to me that this needed to end quickly or most surely I would die here. I smirked slightly and shook my head and walked in a circular motion around the Golem as it brought itself back up I dash forward to its side and do a sharp turn to its back and through a single handed slash with my right hand on the Golems back....

Seihito HP 3/11

During my sharp turn I get tangled with my feet and fall behind the Golem sliding a few feet behind it but quickly pick myself up panting a bit for air.

"Damn...It....This is dragging...out to much...." I said my movement where getting slugish but I was still way faster than the Golem at least. I walked circling the and Golem once again and then ran towards it boldly and recklessly fully frontal once again, but before reaching he turned to its side the one with the severed leg and slashed at its side hoping to end it then and there seeing that its HP had little to nothing left 1 clean attack would end it....

Seihito HP 3/11

Stone Golem of the Earth 0/9

"[censored]...Too Shallow..." I said as I only grazed the monster it still had a bit of HP left and it quickly went to smash me with its hand, I was done for if I took any more attacks from it. Then my body moved by pure instinct spinning by pivoting on one leg to my right dodging its attack and swiftly and nimbly bringing my sword to its neck, cleanly cutting through and decapitating the Golem.

Seihito Has Recived:

45 Col*

I didn't rejoice this battle was way to close to be happy about it. I closed the loot menu noticing I only got some Col and nothing more, "After all that...it gives me nothing...what a pain...." I said and sighed heavily and made my way back to the boulder. I looked at it with disgust it was the whole cause of this but I had not the strength nor the will to attack it.

I sheathed my blade and sat on the ground and placed my back on the boulder and began to rest, I needed it and even though there were monsters around I couldn't do anything about it if they came so I took the chance to rest.

A few hours passed and its was morning I woke up feeling rejuvenated yet still sore from what had happened yesterday night. I sighed and stood up stretching my body. "All right lets break this bad boy and head to town!" I said anxiously and cracked my knuckles with a smirk on my face and once again taking my makeshift martial arts stance I began to once again punch and kick the Boulder....

The boulder was cracking every 5 kicks and punches, I noticed this and kept at it noticing that it was nearing it breaking point. I notice this and jumped back and Ran to the rock and spun three times gaining momentum to add to my kick and kicked the boulder full force.

The kick was quite successful with the gained momentum I had from running and spinning I managed to connect. What came next what was I was waiting for BA-BOOM!! a loud crash echoed through out the mountain as a slight shock wave was liberated from the impact as the boulder cracked and broke into pieces. I laughed out loud "And that's how you do it. I said smiling and took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Finally!" I said as a pop up menu appeared saying, " Congratulation! You Have Finished <> Quest! You have been awarded the <> Extra Skill!!" I pressed the okay button and exhaled happily and began making my way to the town so I can find a good place to rest and lazy around for a whole day...

Spoils Of This Topic:

Scimitar

445 Col*

Extra Skill <>