[PP-F1] Dungeon Saviors [Miki and Akumu]

I walked silently upon the path in the dark alley when a middle aged woman popped out, crying. She ran up to me crying hysterically and dropped to her knees. P-please help me!! Two of my children from the church left last night! They wanted to fight, the others kids told me!!! She screamed with wide eyes and tugged on my cloak. I wasn't much of a talker but this was an exception. Slow down, please tell me what happened. I said simply and crouched down to her eye level. I didn't take off my hood but I could still see the worry in her eyes. The woman took a deep breath and explained deeper. This morning at breakfast the kids were crying, they said that two kids had left last night for the floor one dungeon. I had them try to remember what time they left but they said they couldn't. Oh please help me! The lady said and buried her head in her hands. I place a hand on her shoulder and stood up. I'll find them. I said and walked away without leaving her time to thank me just yet. When I turned the corner I sprinted as hard as I could through the crowd of people. I was about to reach the teleport gate when I smacked into another girl.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Pretty lively today." She whispers to herself as she slowly makes her way through the crowd of people. She had been on the floor and decided to take a stroll through town, but she hadn't expected there to be this many people in the town. She notices an alleyway not too far from where she stood and quickly tried to make her way there to get out of the crowd. "If I can... just... make it... to th-!" She yelps as another player slams into her and knocked her off her feet. "Hey, watch it!" she says as she sits up and rubs her lower back.

The disturbance I had created with the other player knocked her of her feet. She stood up and rubbed her back while saying something also. I didn't have time to chat with this girl. I didn't even look at her, nor did I care who she was. I turned around and walked up to the teleport gate, ready to leave to save the kids in the dungeon. I gave one last look her way before pulling out a crystal, about to command it to direct me to floor one.

She sees that the person who ran into her just walked off without even saying sorry. She wasn't gonna let her go that easy. Miki darts over to the player and tackles the player to prevent her from teleporting. "Gotcha! Don't you have something to say?!" The player was wearing a hood so Miki couldn't see the players face and she hadn't bothered to check the username either.

Looking down at the crystal in my hand I began to raise it. When I looked up a little I noticed the player charging at me. I swallowed hard and braced myself for her tackle, it didn't work. I was knocked to the ground and she landed on top of me. I tried to get out from under her but I failed. She was bigger than me, considering how small I was, so when I tried to speak words while she was on me it came out muffled. Fffry! Grt off mhrp! I said, not making any sense. She was squishing the life out of my frail body by each second that passed. At this rate I would go unconscious in about one minute. I stopped squirming from underneath her and closed my eyes.

Miki suddenly realizes she was crushing the player and quickly got up. She sat on the players lap to keep the player from going anywhere before she apollegized for knocking her down. "I will ask again, don't you have something to say?!" She stared down at the player intently waiting for the response she was looking for. Something seemed oddly familiar about the player, but she quickly dismissed the thought.

When she got off me I let out a deep breath and tried to get up, but couldn't. The girl was sitting on my laps, making me unable to go anywhere. I sat up just a bit and my hood fell off, revealing my face. I laid back down quickly to keep my hood on, preventing her from seeing me. I said sorry. I now caught up with my breathing and waited for her to get off my legs, I was loosing the feeling in them.

She catches a glomps of the players face as she tries to sit up, but didn't get a good look as the player layed back down. She knew she recognized the player from somewhere, but she didnt know where. She stands up when she hears the word "sorry" and offers her hand to the player. "Thank you. I'm Miki by the way. What got you in such a hurry?" she says as she gives a warm smile to the player.

I grabbed Miki's hand after she finally got off of me. When I stood up I hesitated to explain my hurry but an image of her jumping on me again flashed in my head, I spoke. I sighed knowing that I would have to tell her if I wanted to get there in time. I'm on my way to rescue some church children stuck in the floor one dungeons. Wait did you say your name is Miki? I said without taking a breath. The other player who had seen the whole scene play out had carried on and no one was watching anymore.

The girl was hesitant to say why she was in such a big rush. Miki was shocked when she heard that there were children, but before she could worry about that the girl had asked a strange question. "Did you say your name was Miki?" the girl said. Miki had a confused look spread across her face as she tries to figure out who could be under the hood. "Um... have we met before?" she asks nervously, still confused on the reaction the player had.

I grabbed the end of my hood and slowly pulled it off, showing my purple eyes and deep scar. My face wasn't one you forgot, I rarely spoke so it wasn't unusual Miki didn't recognize me at first. Akumu. I said and blushed at the fact that players around us were gawking at my face. My shoulder length white hair clashed with my face, even so I was forgotten a lot.

Miki watches as the player slowly pulls her hood off her head and revealed her face. Miki hears the girl say, "Akumu" and instantly realized who it was. She tackles Akumu into a glomp and squeals excitedly. "It's been a while now, huh?! How's it going with Argy-kun?! Oh sorry about the whole straddling thing just now." She was so excited she forgot about the children Akumu mentioned.

Here it comes. I thought when I saw the glimmer of recognition in Miki's eyes. Miki jumped on me excitedly again, squashing my air supply again. After breaking the hug of life I gave Miki a confused face. Argy-kun? What do you mean? I realize she's referring to Argumail and my face lights up bright red. I cough and roll right over the comment. Oh and you shouldn't tackle strangers all the time, it's dangerous. You can kill people with the grip you got. I smiled small at Miki.

She notices Akumu avoided the question and decided not to push. "If she doesn't wanna talk, then she doesn't wanna talk." She scratches the back of her head as she says, "Yeah, I probably should be more careful. Don't wanna get myself into an awkward situation like..." She trails off as she thinks about the different scenarios in her head, but shakes her head and smiles back at Akumu.

I was grateful that she didn't push about Argumail. Yeah, you would've killed me back there Miki! I said with a giggle. It was meant as a joke because everyone knew that there were no killings in a safe zone. This other side of me, my girly side, was now starting to come out around Miki slowly. I stood up, remembering my mission. Do you want to um.. come along? I said akwardly.

This wasnt the Akumu she remembered from before. She snaps out of her daze as she hears Akumu ask if she wanted to come along. "Sure, but um... where exactly?" Miki facepalms immediately after saying this and blushes a bright red shade after remembering. "N-Never mind, I remember! What floor are we headed to?" she says as she walks over to the teleporter gate.

Floor one. I said dryly and teleported quickly from the previous town. I closed my eyes because I didn't like to see the flashes of teleporting floors. When I opened my purple eyes I was on floor one, the place where this nightmare had began. Memories of Kayaba and his little mind games came back to me like a horrid headache that just won't go away. I tried to shake them but couldn't. I stepped onto the stone and waited for Miki to appear.

I quickly follow her and teleporting to floor one to find Akumu standing in front of her. "Somethings wrong," she thinks to herself as she quickly walks over and wraps an arm around Akumu to give her support. "What's wrong? Is it something you ate?" she asks worried while she walks Akumu over to a bench.

When I see Miki's body appear my thoughts dissipated and I smiled just a little. It was nice to not be lonely anymore on a mission for once. She guided me to a bench, but I didn't sit down. Quit your fretting! I criticized myself in my head and grabbed her hand. Nothings wrong! It's a beautiful day! I shouted excitedly and let my inner girl fully come out. I spun her around in circles and giggled. After a moment of spinning I stopped and guided her towards the dungeons where the kids were probably in trouble.

She was shocked by Akumu's sudden burst of energy especially when she spun around in circles She feels the warmth of Akumu's hand and blushed a bit before shaking her head and clapping her free hand on her cheek. Akumu lead them to a dungeon, she guessed it was the one Akumu mentioned earlier. "So they came here? By themselves? Geez, kids these days... well what are we waiting for?" Still holding Akumu's hand she takes the lead and enters the dungeon, unsure of what they might find.