[PP-F1] Dungeon Saviors [Miki and Akumu]

The entrance to the dungeon looked daunting, a little scary. But that small fear didn't stop me. I let go Miki's hand and walked with my head held high in it. My mouth formed a straight line as I straightened my shoulders and balled my fists, my other side was back. I flipped up my hood and continued to walk in the now lightened path. Since the front liners had cleared this already there wasn't much left of it. Only monster spawns would be here, maybe trap rooms also.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She watches as Akumu swaps back to her other self and decides to let her take the lead. Miki drops back a little until she was a few feet behind Akumu. The dungeon seemed... empty. She figured someone must have cleared it already and did a good job too. She twitches and tilts her head as she hears something from farther down into the cave. "I think I hear something, do you?" she asks hoping she wasn't just confusing different sounds.

In the distance I hear a small clatter of a sword. I nod at Miki and grab my sword, letting her know that I heard the noise too. I run towards the noise.My feet make quiet steps as I approach closer. When I catch up to it I see four monsters attacking two kids, They are the church children! I yell back to Miki. I pull out my blade fully and sprint faster to the scene. I run in front of the first attack, protecting one child. The monster doesn't do any damage to me but cuts my cloak off of me. You two run! Out of here and don't come back, wait at the entrance! I yell at them as I struggle to block the rest of the three monsters off me.

Miki pulls out her curved blade and sprints after Akumu who had sprinted ahead of her. She watches a a few children run past her and towards the entrance of the dungeon. That's good. She turns the corner to see Akumu blocking the attacks from 4 monsters. I slash at one of the monsters and cut its shoulder, though not deep. It cries in pain and jumps back along with the other three. "Here we go, Akumu!"

Akumu 15/15

Miki 15/15

Monster1 10/10?

Monster2 10/10?

Monster3 10/10?

Monster4 9/10?

I couldn't help but smirk at Miki who came into the fight, she was strong. With my hood off now I had a major disadvantage, I could no longer make surprise attacks. I bowed my head a little then took off towards the monster with my sword in hand. It propelled into the monster that had been fighting me before.

Akumu 15/15

Miki 15/15

Monster1 9/10?

Monster2 10/10?

Monster3 10/10?

Monster4 9/10?

Miki watches as Akumu gets a good hit on one of 5 he monsters. While Akumu had their attention Miki jumps in for an attack. Akumu had lost her hood, but it wasn't restricting her skills in any way. She was still as strong as ever. She stabs her sword into the monsters spine, getting a critical hit and leaving it squirming around. She pulls her sword out and jumps back before the monster could hit her.

Akumu 15/15

Miki 15/15

Monster1 9/10

Monster2 10/10

Monster 10/10

Monster4 6/10

From my previous attack the monster got rather angry with me. It's claw dug into my arms and pushed me to the side. I slid across the ground and hit the cave wall with a loud smacking noise. I looked at the creature with a menacing grin and charged at it with my sword dragging behind me. I'm fine! Watch your back, it's behind you! I yelled to Miki reassuringly.

Akumu 14/15

Miki 15/15

Monster1 9/10

Monster2 10/10

Monster 10/10

Monster4 6/10

She gasps as Akumu gets thrown across the cave and smacks into the wall. Akumu gets up and charges at the monster again while saying, "I'm fine! Watch your back, it's behind you!" She spins around and slashes her sword, hoping to hit the monster. The monster swatted the sword away and clawed Miki in her chest and knocking her down on her back. "Damn, can't slip up like that." She jumps up and grabs her sword and retreats to a safer distance.

Akumu 14/15

Miki 13/15

Monster1 9/10

Monster2 10/10

Monster 10/10

Monster4 6/10

The monster neared towards Miki, about to attack her. I whistle as loud as I can, reverting their attention to me. One of the monsters charged at me with it's enormous claws and teeth bared. I swung my sword in the air to attract all of the attention. The first monster on the left scratched my back, I blocked the second attack. They were coming fast with attacks at me. Miki! Attack them while they have their backs turned! I yelled to Miki.

Akumu 12/15

Miki 13/15

Monster1 9/10

Monster2 10/10

Monster 10/10

Monster4 6/10

She nods and rushes at the mob of monsters, her sword by her side. She slashes at the mob, but misses as they try to get a better angle to strike Akumu from. I kick one, not dealing any damage, and jump back to avoid it's rage. "I'll try and distract a couple while you handle the others! Thet have strength in large numbers, so let's break their strategy!" She winks at Akumu and readies herself for another attack.

Akumu 12/15

Miki 13/15

Monster1 9/10

Monster2 10/10

Monster 10/10

Monster4 6/10

Yeah! Let's take 'Em down! I said and pumped my fist into the air. I leap over the surrounding monsters and successfully attract just two of the monsters from the mob. I waved my sword into the air. That's right, it's shiny!I mocked them when they stared at my sword. I kicked my foot at one of them, doing nothing significant, and ran backwards with a smile on my face. I was a completely different person around Miki, and I don't know why.

Akumu 12/15

Miki 13/15

Monster1 9/10

Monster2 10/10

Monster 10/10

Monster4 6/10

She grins excitedly at the new battle approach they were taking. "phase 1 complete, onto phase 2... murder viciously!" She dodges one of the monsters and stabs her sword into its back. Her eye twitched and she giggles as she slowly slides the blade out of the monster. "Ehehe..."

Akumu 12/15

Miki 13/15

Monster1 9/10

Monster2 10/10

Monster3 10/10

Monster4 3/10

Out of the corner of my eye I see that Miki is enjoying herself by ripping apart these monsters. I guess that makes sense. They terrorized little kids to begin with plus they have no heart to stop killing, they're just programs. I roll under one of the legs and stab the back of the menacing creature. With hatred rising I kick it into the others one.

Akumu 12/15

Miki 13/15

Monster1 8/10

Monster2 10/10

Monster3 10/10

Monster4 3/10

She dodges the next monster and stabs it in the back, dealing a small bit if damage. This was goino on too long for her taste and she was getting irritated. "These monsters are annoying little... let's try and wrap it up!" She steps back, ret urn in to her normal posture.

Akumu 12/15

Miki 13/15

Monster1 8/10

Monster2 10/10

Monster3 10/10

Monster4 2/10

Yeah! They're getting on my nerves! I yelled back to Miki. Throughout our fight we were having a yelling conversation, it was fun. These monsters were a lower level but if you weren't careful they could damage you. The monster tried to claw me but I evaded the claws in time.

Akumu 12/15

Miki 13/15

Monster1 8/10

Monster2 10/10

Monster3 10/10

Monster4 2/10

She slashes her sword and cuts through the nearest monster, leaving another red gash in its side. She smiles and gives a thumbs up to Akumu and dodges the next attack from the monsters. She had to admit she was enjoying this adventure with Akumu, but these monsters are really annoying!

Akumu 12/15

Miki 13/15

Monster1 8/10

Monster2 10/10

Monster3 10/10

Monster4 1/10

I flashed a thumbs up back to Miki and turned back to the monsters surrounding me. Your cutting into MY time now! I shouted at the computer programmed monsters. They weren't scary at all to Miki and I since we were higher levels than them. They were more like flies, really annoying! I slashed the first one on the back and punched the other in the 'stomach.'

Akumu 12/15

Miki 13/15

Monster1 7/10

Monster2 10/10

Monster3 10/10

Monster4 1/10

• 2 weeks later...

Annoying little monsters... they were hardly a threat even with four if them but they were good at dodging, making this battle drag out longer than it should. Gripping her sword tighter, she dashes towards the monster to finally finish it, slashing down at it.

She slashes down, cutting the air where the monster used to be. It had sprinted away just before the blade could hit it. "Damn these monsters..."

Akumu 12/15

Miki 13/15

Monster1 7/10

Monster2 10/10

Monster3 10/10

Monster4 1/10

I completely missed my next attack, leaving myself exposed for another attack. The monsters immediately took the opportunity to slash my back all at once. I was forced onto the ground while the monsters dug into my back. M-miki! I squeaked out, it seemed cowardly but hey I was getting ripped apart!

Akumu 10/15

Miki 13/15

Monster1 7/10

Monster2 10/10

Monster3 10/10

Monster4 1/10

She hears her name and turns to find Akumu on the ground with the monsters attacking her. She frowns and jumps towards the group and slashed, but couldn't hit any of them. "Can't take these things likely." She blocks an attack and attempts to rally the monsters away from Akumu.

Akumu 10/15

Miki 13/15

Monster1 7/10

Monster2 10/10

Monster3 10/10

Monster4 1/10