[OP FL4] Nightmares

It had been a bit since the incident. Days went by without a blink. Nights slumbered into those days again. The snow fall would grow and then lessen as those days went by. His eyes stared vacantly out into the snow pastures. What was once his favorite place would soon be his cage. Azure eyes devoid of life watched as the sun went down once again.

He was sitting on a snow mound this eve. No telling how many days he had spent there. People could realize that the amount of snow that sat on his shoulders meant he hadn't moved from his spot for quite sometime. His figure could easily be mistaken as a rock or a stump sitting in the buried cold. No matter though. He cared not anyone's opinion or their sympathy. He felt the hollowness of what it meant to be empty.

He hadn't said anything to anyone of his whereabouts. It was just like talking to a wall this moment. It was because he hadn't slept in several days.. and he was on the verge of hallucinations.

Guest Sato Daisuke

He had been traversing the floors one by one and found this place to be stunning. Snow?? That was just a spectacular sight to behold. " I need to take her here once..." He whispered in amazement. He was clearly distracted as he continued his merry way towards the edge of town.

The safe zone almost ended before he smacked something rather...humanlike. He stumbled a bit before looking at a log? A stump? No...it was breathing! It was a young man who looked completely distraught. " Gomen!" He shouted louder than expected. " I...I wasn't paying attention! Are you hurt??" He asked in a hopeful tone that he wasn't going to die today.