[OP-F1] First Steps in the Grassland (Complete)

After walking around in Starting City for ages, Rebekah has finally entered into the wild grassland. If I want to survive, I need to get stronger are the thoughts in her head. She has entered the place, as she overheard a few people talk in Starting City earlier, that the Grassland is the best place for beginners to level and progress in this game. As she finally takes her first step into the Grassland away from the relative safety of Starting City, she wonders Is anyone here?. She seen so many players in Starting City. She thought about heading back to the city for a second, but there was nothing for her left to do in Starting City, so she pressed straight on towards the wilderness of the grassland.

The boss fight was over, and it was definitely time to relax. That was his excuse he was using at least, as Seldentar slumped down on his favorite hill on floor 1. Laying down on his back, he stared up at the sky, with his fox Shadow at his side, looking around to alert him of danger if something approached. They had all made it out of that fight alive, but the outbursts and threats and fights that broke out between the players afterwards had unnerved him, and he needed time to relax and forget about all of that.

Ether was drudging down the path to Starting City, coming back from his long walk. He glanced up and saw the City far off in the distance. "Nearly home.." he whispered to himself as he made his way back to his life and his shop. "Reminds me, I need to make a teleport crystal one of these days.' he thought to himself, his boots crunching against some stones on the road.

As Rebekah was continuing down the path, she spotted someone off into the distance, heading back towards Starting City. She wondered, "that's the first person i saw all day in the grassland, maybe I should head over to say hello. She changed direction and heading towards them, hoping to meet them.

Rebekah kept walking towards the person in the distance. As she got close, she looked up, and saw him wave at her. "Do I know him?" She has not seen a person all day since leaving the relative safety of Starting City, so she introduced herself.

"Hi, my name is Rebekah", as she awaits a response.

"Hello Ether, and I do not think we met before" as Rebekah looks on. Usually, she would avoid anyone who is way stronger than she is, but there was something about Ether that made her trust him. Maybe... Whatever the reason was, that is not important, what is that she had found the very first person to talk to in this game.

"Well, then it's a pleasure to meet you, Rebekah." he greeted her. He glanced at her level - "Pretty new to life outside the Starting City? I could show you how to begin if you want.." he suggested. He knew more than most that you needed to be ready for anything in this world. Mavericks and strong NPC's could get you any time.

"That would be wonderful, Ether" since Rebekah heard how dangerous it can be away from Starting City. She still remember that conversation with someone at the plaza about how dangerous wondering off on your own can be, especially since you never know anything can happen. "What are some of the basics that I should know in order to survive?"

As Rebekah waits for their embrace to finish, she notices an adorable black fox that follows the stranger around. She reaches her hand to tries to touch it, but realizes it is better to not provoke it. Then when their embrace ends, she looks up to the stranger, and introduces herself, "Hello, my name is Rebekah, and I assume you are Ether's friend?"

As Kal finishes off the last of a trio of boars, he turns and notices the small group assembled near him. Sheathing his sword, he'd begin walking towards them. Raising a hand in greeting, he'd yell out to the group. "How's everyone doin' today? Alright?" As he'd get closer, he'd stop and look them all over for a second. "Pleased to meet all of ya'."

The first time back in so long, and I see a bunch of players gathering around. "It seems like players are getting along well here." I said, as I walk close to the bunch. Another player comes in, and greets the other players. "Oh there's another one. This is like a big ol family reunion." I said, as I smile to the group.

While walking through the grasslands, he sees a bunch of players. "Should I go up to them, I'm a bit low on health crystals, then again I'll probably just stutter and spout gibberish things.. Yeah, that will probably happ" He trips mid-sentence and falls into a muddy puddle covering parts of his face. "I should really watch where I'm going.." He sighs and gets up again.