[OP-F1] First Steps in the Grassland (Complete)

"Sure, that would be a great idea, i will join if everyone else is interested" Rebekah replied, as she notices another player who just stumbled and fell into a puddle. I wonder if he is new to the game as well as she thought if he would be interested as well.

He sighs and gets up. "You'd think me being a beta tester would help me, but no, I'm always bumping into things, and fal" He is cut off mid-sentence after falling into another puddle. "Not again!" Let see what level I am, for the time being. Jesus Christ.. Ugh.. I have to start grinding soon."

• 7 months later...

"So, you guys wanna go fight some stuff or..?" he asked curiously. There was no reason for them to stay here. "Anyway, I'm gonna do just that! Keep up if you can" he smiled before bolting in one direction. While many stood around awkwardly, Eth could hear the footfalls of at least one person somewhere behind him.

• 2 months later...

"Actually, I don't feel like fighting anything today." The girl spoke, as she was getting shy with a lot of players standing nearby. The only thing that she could think about was running away from the huge group that had gathered. She was scared that any of them could be a random player killer, and would attack her for no apprant reason. The girl tend to avoid crowds, and this is what she was going to do. As she tried to escape, she made sure to tell everyone that hopefully they will meet again in the future, as she wanted to be alone right now. There was nothing stoping her in this place, other than the fact that running into the city would mean meeting new people, and running into the wilderness would mean the encounter of wild animals. Neither was attractive, but better than hanging out with people.

• 8 months later...