After Ethereal and Yami both made there attacks I did a somersault under the monster. From behind it I dug my sword into the Metal golem's back with no trouble. It didn't see me appear under it because of how dark it was in the cave we were in right now. Switch. I called out to whoever was listening and positioned myself far away from the golem's hit range.

Mayonaka 27/27

Metal Golem 11/32

BD 9 -2 Damage

When Mayonaka said Switch, Yami thought to get the turn.

Waiting for Mayonaka to get far enough to stay away from the monster's range, better avoiding any counter-attack.

His sword was not so shiny as the cave was dark and there were not many light sources.

So, he prepared himself for another attack, looking at the Golem and charging against it.

As he reaches it, he does an horizontal slash, hitting it and moving away to let the others attack.

Ethereal: 35/35

Mayonaka: 27/27

Yami: 17/17

DMG - BD: 10 ( 2 Hit - +2DMG by Weapon - +2 Critical) = 6DMG

Metal Golem: 5/32

As soon as the gap opened, Ether jumped into the air, it was coup de grace time. Pushing off the floor, he raised the greatsword and brought it down upon the head of their foe with a mighty CRACK. The dragon screeched its dying breath as it collapsed to the floor.

4+2=6 HIT

1(Base) + 9 (Skill) + 1(Weapon) = 12 damage

LOOT:

UNCOMMON ITEM; DRACONIC TEAR, PARALYSE.

• 1 year later...