[SP-F1] Time to Grind [Complete]

Note: The first few combat moves was determined by the the last post, which is incorrect. Continued battle under the right system below.

After a long night of sleep, Rebekah heads out into the wilderness hoping to finally hopes to start combating with her standard long sword. She wonders, What types of creatures would be out there in this world?. She has been walking around town after hearing the news of being trapped inside SAO without a log out button. In order to get back to the real world, she has to get stronger to help beat the game.

Rebekah leaves Starting City for the day, determine to find her very first kill. As she enters into the vast grassland, she sees miles and miles of just grass. She heads down the path, looking for her very first monster. About 5 minutes later, she had found what she was looking for all along, a wild boar.

There it is, my very first fight as Rebekah lifts her sword out from her sash, she raises it up, and readies herself before her very first attack.

Rebekah charges at the wild boar, hoping to land a strike. It was the first time Rebekah had actually fought with a weapon, as she thought of all the times in her childhood where she thought with her older brothers. She felt bad for the wild boar, but there was no choice. Either she got strong enough, or it will be her that would disappear away, gone forever.

The wild boar charges at her, after that hit. Rebekah waits and manages to side step the charging boar. She is getting the hang of this, the combat system in Aincrad. She has to finish what she started here by finishing the boar.

BD: 5 = No Damage

Rebekah 7/7

Wild Boar 4/5

She thought this is way too easy, I'll be able to kill that boar in no time. Now she charges at the boar, trying to land another hit. However, the boar dodged her swing. At least, I am practicing my combat skills now and perfecting it now, rather than have this happen when I am really in danger.

BD=2 (Missed)

Rebekah 7/7

Wild Boar 4/5

The Wild Boar charges at her again, but Rebekah already remembering the pattern of how they attack, manages to dodge the attack. Time to go on the offensive as she attempts to strike the boar. She can already imagine the excitement. She lifts up her sword and gets ready for the system assist to help her out.

BD=1 (0 Damage)

Rebekah 7/7

Wild Boar 4/5

Note: Finally understood Combat System Now, will continue battle below.

Rebekah took a step back thinking had she made it over-complicated. She had heard stories about how easy the wild boars are to kill, but she has been struggling for a while to do anything. None the less, she realizes that its time to refocus at the task at hand before she may have to retreat.

Rebekah looks at where the boar had hit her. It does not look that bad as she makes her move to counter that one. A successful slice against the boar and she realizes that she needs 1 more hit to kill the animal, that she started a few minutes ago.

Battle:

Rebekah 6/7

Wild Boar 1/5

The wild boar sensing that it was on its last chance to do something, charges full speed at Rebekah, who could not dodge out of the way. Rebekah was thrown back, and realize she had lost yet another hit point from this stubborn animal refusing to die. She readies herself for her final move to end this battle.

Battle:

Rebekah 5/7

Wild Boar 1/5

Rebekah charges in hoping to land the fetal blow, but the peg with its last once of energy dodges her attack. It does not want to go down easy at all. Rebekah realizes that in this death game, you have to never give up until the last minute.

Battle:

Rebekah 5/7

Wild Boar 1/5

Rebekah readies herself before the final attack, and she charges at the pig. Next thing she realizes is that she is on the ground having tripped up on a rock, and her sword fell out of her hands. Wow! I am so bad at this, such an Epic Fail.

Battle:

Rebekah 5/7

Wild Boar 1/5

The Pig charges at her as she picks herself off the ground. She tumbles down for a second, but manages to pick herself off her feet and retrieves her sword. That really hurt but I guess that is why I am gaining practice right now.

Battle:

Rebekah 4/7

Wild Boar 1/5

With one more swipe, Rebekah had dropped the wild boar's HP down to zero. Then it just explodes into pixels around her. She received a message, that she had gotten an item drop, for a basic Rapier. She looked at her sword, and decided to take the new item, to try out a new weapon. Maybe, I will receive more luck with this than my current item.

She had just noticed that she had leveled up, sometime during that battle to level 3. She opens her bag, and takes out a water and bread from her beginner pack, to rest up after that battle.

Battle:

Wild Boar defeated.

Rebekah walks around, well that was tough, a level 2 wild boar at her first go at this. She looks at her brand new weapon, it feels a lot more comfortable than her old one. Maybe it is time to try it out in combat for once. She looks around, and spots a smaller boar this time, a level 1 boar.

The wild boar sees a player raising their weapon at them, and makes the first attempt to attack. Rebekah looks up and sees it charging at her. She waits for it to come close so that she can dodge and counter its move. She manages to dodge the attack from the boar.

Rebekah steps up to make her move, and tries to hit it like she did with her long sword. Oh wait, this is not a long sword, those moves will not work, as she tried to make a move with it. She needs to refocus at her mind, as both the boar and herself missed their opening attacks to start of this battle.

Battle:

Wild Boar 3/3

The boar charges swipes her leg, causing a minor scratch. It was not bleeding or anything, but that did cost her 1 life point, she steadies herself and thinks about at the rate this is going, she will never be able to participate in any boss battles without dying.

Battle:

Rebekah 5/9

Wild Boar 3/3