[SP-F1] Time to Grind [Complete]

She missed again with her new weapon. Maybe, I am just not cut out for this weapon but she knew that deep inside herself, she cannot give up. She needs to find the strength, because a rapier feels a lot lighter than her standard long sword. She was going crazy, its already her 2nd miss with this weapon.

Battle:

Rebekah 5/9

Wild Boar 3/3

The pig continues to charge, trying to land a blow. She looks at the pig, but suddenly, the pig tries to land an attack but she manages to avoid the pig's sharp claw by inches, as she jumped out of the way of the fierce pig looking to land another tackle.

Battle:

Rebekah 5/9

Wild Boar 3/3

She looks up and sees a huge opportunity to land a strike. She waits for the pig in the tall grass, as it comes back around looking for her. Then she jumps out and thrusts her sword into the pig, then pulls it out, dealing 1 damage. Finally, I am getting the hang of this

Battle:

Rebekah 5/9

Wild Boar 2/3

The pig squealed in agony after the first stab, but did not give up, and uses all its power to tackle Rebekah. Ouch! that had hurt a bit, and she quickly scrambles back to her feet. She reminds herself, stab and thrust, but not slash. She had to remember those moves from now on since switching to her new weapon.

Battle

Rebekah 4/9

Wild Boar 2/3

The boar with its last bit of health, charges at Rebekah, completely knocking her off balancing and landing a huge crit. It takes her down to her last health point as well, or so she thought. Oh wait! She had forgotten the basics, and had level up sometime during the battle, gaining 2 more hitpoints while losing 3 during that last fight. I am such a noob at this

Battle:

Rebekah 3/11

Wild Boar 1/3

Seeing that the pig was literally on top of her after that tackle, Rebekah wastes no time to land the killing blow onto the pig, and it shatters right in front of her. That was such a close call, next time I will either go in a party and get new equipment She recalled hearing about a few quests/shops near the second or third floor that would help one out with acquiring new items.

Rebekah 3/11

Wild Boar 0/3

She had just realized that she could not gain any bonus col as the monster was too low level for her. But it almost killed her too as she headed back to starting city.