[PP-F2] You're so cute! (Felicia_raptor and HikariZX)

The breeze flowing on the second floor felt fantastic, a mountain air filled the city as Hikari stood near its exit and took in the sights. Hikari once came here but simply rushed past it to get to the third floor, so this was her first time actually experiencing this floor. The air was nice, the atmosphere was quiet, it was perfect for someone like her. Getting up and exiting the town, Hikari scanned the monsters quickly to get as much information as possible. "Around here... Oxen and Cows? I should get a bit closer" The names became clearer as she approached them, her above-average eyesight playing a part in it, of course. "Trembling Ox, Trembling Cow... I see." The mountain breeze made Hikari's silver hair flow gently and slowly, her black coat's tail accompanying it. Setting her deep red eyes on one of the lone oxen, Hikari sensed a figure near her, perhaps a player. "Who's there?!" She shouted into the air, nearing her hand to her sword in caution.

She smiles at the person not really sure if it was a boy or girl.

"Hello I'm Kira. I won't hurt you unless you kill a friend." She said giggling her hand pets her dirty white fake cat ears she smiles at the person.

"Don't worry I don't want to kill people on here especially because I would have killed them in real life." She sighs and hugs the person trying hard to hide her emotions she has a tear run down her eye but it disappears in the air. I'm to die in a day I wonder if the game will keep me from dieing. she thinks Sadily.

Recognizing the person, Hikari relaxed and dropped her grip on her sword. Having the red-haired girl tell her she was gonna die in a day made her extremely uncomfortable and sad. "W-wait... let's back up a bit... You're Kira Hall, aren't you, the one who commissioned me just a few days ago? What are you talking about, dying, what happened?" Trying to be as friendly as possible, Hikari pat the girl on the head lightly and crouched down a bit to speak with her. "Do you want to go to an inn? We could talk better there." Waiting for the girl's reply. Hikari felt her heart sink a bit, this was the second time it had happened to her since starting this game, though there never was something like dying involved...

"Oh yeah you are the one I commissioned a sword from you. Well we could go to my inn room" she takes her hand and notices it's very soft she bite her lip and blushes and starts walking to the inn and when we got into the room she plops down on the bed and released her hand.

"Well yes I'm Kira Hall. Well ok so let's talk about a month ago I was in the hospital I coughed up blood for a hour we toke me to the emergency room and the said I would die in 31 days it's been 30 days and 27 days ago I bought Sao and now here I am in this death game." She explained tearing up but trying hard not to cry out. Her eyes were wet,red,puffy and dull.

After being brought to her inn room and listening to her story, Hikari felt pretty sad, but immediately thought of something: "Well, I wouldn't be so sure you'd die... think about it, you're basically in a coma now, they can keep you alive a lot easier, even make you breath artificially." This possibility came up in Hikari's mind, she knew nothing about how the outside world was doing, but she still knew enough about how it was to know that that would be possible. "It's very possible they can even find some kind of solution to what's going on with your lungs... Look... I really don't want anyone to die... I'm saying there's a chance you can survive... and I seriously hope I'm right..." Biting her lip, Hikari's face dropped and a very noticeable frown was on her. "Why..." Waiting for the girl to reply to her, Hikari unequipped her sword, shield and coat, sitting now in just a pair of black pants and a black shirt.

She nodded and smiles, "So you want to watch the sunset at High Fields of Crossing it's a mountain who's top is a giant garden like field filled with different kinds of plants, it is also a safe zone used for passing the time." She asks but didn't tell her about the dating part.

"It's right there" she points at the mountain a few miles away from the inn.

Still feeling a bit sad, Hikari at least managed to work up a smile, nodding to the girl. "Sure, if that would make you happy right now, I'll go." Though doing her best to appear calm, Hikari was feeling miserable, she had no guarantee that what she said was true, she didn't even know the girl in real life. Looking at where Kira was pointing, Hikari got up and said: "Well, then, shall we go?" Still forcing a bit of a smile.

"Yay let's go" she packed up some food and water. We walk up the mountain and she ploped down on the grass and giggles, "This would be so fun to roll down. But hard to come back up again." She smiles at her.

"So what's your name anyway? And I can't figure out if you're a very cute feminine looking boy or a c-cute g-girl." She asked a little shyly and started to stutter on the last sentence.

Sitting down on the grass, Hikari was surprised by Kira's question. "W-wait, really?" She giggles a bit but responds anyway. "Well, I guess this game ended up making me flat... I'm a girl, Kira, I thought the waist-length hair would be a dead giveaway, though. I'm Hikari, it's very nice to meet you." After responding, Hikari simply stared out into the sunset, finally letting a tear roll down her cheek. She stood quiet there, her smile now gone, she was extremely saddened by what Kira told her. Though there was still a possibility, Hikari didn't know whether it would be true or not. Hoping that somehow she'd survive, Hikari wiped away her tears, turning to Kira. "I... really hope you survive, Kira... I don't want to see anyone else die... especially not you..." Giving a slight smirk, Hikari tried to lighten up the mood. "You know, it'd be a waste for such a cute girl like you to just simply vanish." Waiting for Kira's reaction, Hikari closed one of her eyes, continuing staring at her.

She smiles and giggles and she looks "it's a virtual I don't think I could die but I still somehow can cough up blood" she open up a basket with bread and water. She drinks the water and wishes she had Sake "I wonder if sake would taste the same in this world. Not that a sixteen year old can drink it." She tries to hide the fact she drinks. She sighs and looks at Hikari "I promise I won't die just for you."

Feeling a little bit better from Kira's words, she opens up her eye again and returns to her normal position, looking at the sunset. "Thank you, Kira, I promise I'll clear this game so you can go home safe... hopefully you'll be treated when we're done..." Though still with a bit of sadness remaining, Hikari dragged herself a bit closer to Kira. "I promise you, everyone in this world will be saved... No matter what..." Her red eyes burning now with determination, Hikari stands up in front of Kira. "I promise you this sunset will not be the last one you see! Live, Kira, I know you can!" Pointing her index finger towards the sky and placing a hand on her hip, Hikari declares proudly: "Remember, don't believe in the you that believes in me! Or the me that believes in you! Believe in the you that believes in yourself! I promise you, your sword will be the one to pierce the heavens!" (OOC: If anyone gets where that's from, you're awesome.) Silver hair swaying in the wind, a winning grin on her face, Hikari stares into Kira's eyes, waiting for her reply.

Dazed by the kiss, Hikari immediately broke her pose. "W-wha..?!" Blushing profusely, Hikari still agreed to her request. Showing a bit of a smile, she said before laying down: "Yeah, I'll help you train, there's no way you're dying with me around." The sunset was nearly over and in the sky you could already see the stars, well, as much as the next floor allowed, at least. Laying down with her arms holding up her head, Hikari stared up at the stars before closing her eyes in satisfaction. In a low voice so no-one could hear her. "I may have made a fool of myself, shouting like that, but it was worth it..." Sensing Kira beside her, Hikari said: "This may be a safe zone, but we should still be careful, alright?" Though she couldn't quite put her finger on it, Hikari just knew there was some way that safe zones could not be safe... "I'll stay awake a bit more, you go to sleep, alright?" Still with her eyes closed, Hikari tried to keep herself awake, hoping to protect Kira at all costs if something did happen. Slightly opening one of her eyes, Hikari glanced over at Kira. Damn, she really is cute..."

(OOC: If you watched the Murder case episode of SAO, you know why I'm worried, though it's just for RP's sake)

"Okay well I will see you in the morning." She smiles and falls asleep and curls up like a cat. She starts to dream about stuff she shouldn't about Hikari. She wakes up in the middle of the night and watches over Hikari think about her dream and shakes her head and waits for the sun to raise she watches the sun raise then looks at Hakari

"Why am I thinking about this stuff when I'm heterosexual well I truly never had a relationship before." she whispers and pokes Hakari cheek. "Wake up I need to put this stuff in the inn then let's train." She smiles.

"W-whaaaa...?" Feeling a poke on her cheek, Hikari slowly wakes up, stretching her back and neck, causing them to crack. "Hmmm... huh? Wait... Damn it! I fell asleep! Kira, are you there?!" Turning around, Hikari saw Kira kneeling behind her, smiling. Giving a sigh of relief before realizing what she said, Hikari's cheeks flushed a pure crimson color. "Ahh! A-ahmm... G-good morning, Kira!" Still a bit awkward, Hikari got up and helped Kira gather the blanket and pack the meal from yesterday. "Phew... that's done. Alright, now, we'll be training today, right? Where to?" A smile on her face while equipping her coat, sword and shield, Hikari turned to Kira and waited for her answer.

She points to the field and smiles I want train with oxen and cows not the bugs." She shutters at the world bugs. She smiles and takes her hand and runs to the field where there were two cow and a oxen. She takes out her sword and runs up to the ox and slashes at it with her starter sword.

Hit... 1 damage.

Party:

Hikari: [17/17]

Kira: [17/17] let's see how good I am without Amaya (her familiar.)

Enemies:

«trembling ox» [10/10]

«trembling cow 1» [10/10]

«trembling cow 2» [10/10]

Drawing her sword "Rage" from its sheath, Hikari points to the first ox she sees. "So these are passive too, huh? Stay back for a bit, I'll show you something I came up with..." Getting her blade into position, Hikari made sure it wouldn't glow, she'd show Kira the fruits of her training in real life, her Original Skills, beginning with the first one, her favourite, "Brilliant Storm". Sprinting towards the ox, Hikari attempted to begin her attack with a diagonal slash into its snout.

Combat Dice - 6 - Success! - 1 + 2 damage from weapon + 2 damage from weapon mastery

Delivering ten quick slashes in succession, each one from a different and random direction, Hikari was able to lower the ox's health down to only half. "Switch!" All the surrounding enemies would now be attacking them. "I'll aggro these two on me, you take care of that one!" Knowing her armor would absorb most if not all the damage from their attack, she let Kira deal the final blow on the already weakened ox.

Trembling Ox - 10/10 - 5HP = 5/10

Trembling Cow - 20/20

Trembling Cow 2 - 20/20

She smiles and takes out her new sword and equipped it then looks at the almost dead monster and runs up to it with lightning fast speed and slashes at it the ox. The ox rammed into her and she started to laugh, "I missed it internally."

Miss... zero damage to ox one damage to Kira.

Party:

Hikari: [17/17]

Kira: [16/17]

Trembling Ox - 5/10

Trembling Cow - 20/20

Trembling Cow 2 - 20/20

Seeing Kira being hit with a ram from the ox, Hikari couldn't help but be a bit angry. "Kira! Don't stand there and let the monster hit you, see what it's gonna do and try to dodge it!" (OOC: hint, do an enemy roll post after your own, it won't count towards the post order, and decide the damage it does based on the Battle Dice for that post, don't worry, I'll exemplify) Knowing she had to attract the cows not to do damage to Kira, Hikari charged forward and slashed one of them, redirecting the hate of both towards her.

Combat Roll - 3 - Fail! - no damage

Missing the slash just by hair's breath, Hikari braced herself for the hit to come.

«Enemy Combat Roll»

1 - Epic Fail! - no damage

2-5 - Fail! - no damage

6-8 - Success! - 1 damage

9 - Critical! - 2 damage

10 - Massive Critical - 3 damage

(OOC: now you compare the dice roll you got here with the table, and that's the damage the enemy does to you, which can be reduced by armor)

(OOC EDIT: so now it was 7, right? 1 damage dealt, blocked by the 2 I can block with just my armor, so I suffer no damage)