[PP-F2] You're so cute! (Felicia_raptor and HikariZX)

((Sorry I almost quit rping because I was depressed but I'm better now.))

Kira runs behind the oxen and looks at her death blade and slams her blade into the oxen. "Die OXEN!" She yells and hopes to kill it. She missed yet again and it rammed into to her.

Party:

Hikari: [17/17]

Kira: [15/17]

Trembling Ox - 5/10

Trembling Cow - 20/20

Trembling Cow 2 - 20/20

(OOC: I'm glad you're better, Kira, I can't stand to see people depressed. :3)

Enemy Combat Dice - 7 - Success! - 1 Damage

Taking the hit from the cow, Hikari knew her armor would dissipate all damage done. Charging forward, Hikari stood in position as the skill "Linear" was charged, coating "Rage"'s blade in a dark purple light.

Combat Dice - 2 - Fail! - no damage

The cow swiftly avoids Hikari as soon as "Linear" is released, making Hikari struggle a bit for footing, readying her shield as soon as she does.

Hikari - 17/17

Kira - 15/17

Trembling Ox - 5/10

Trembling Cow 1 - 20/20

Trembling Cow 2 - 20/20

(OOC: Sorry for short post, kinda busy and can't really concentrate all that well...)

Once again having her armor absorb the cow's hit, Hikari turned to Kira. "Seems like it... but don't worry, if anything happens, I've got some crystals with me..." Materializing one crystal and handing it to Kira, Hikari proceeded with. "Be careful, only use it if you drop below half health, alright?" Turning herself towards the cow again, Hikari sprinted forward and attempted one of her favorite moves.

Combat Dice - 2 - Fail! - no damage

The cow once again performing the same movements, Hikari was at least sure she generated enough Hate on herself that Kira would be safe. "Damn you..." Chastising the cow, Hikari once again put up her shield, waiting for the cow's attack.

• 2 weeks later...