[PP-F1] <<Secret Medicine Of The Forest>> (FOR...YAMI )

Haine had been walking around again... aimlessly... on floor... one. Because life was so boring! That was a total bummer too. The bluenette had been on a quest to obtain the anneal blade before, and hadn't been around this area for quite a while. Her blue eyes watched dully as random people walked by, and some basic boars randomly crystallize into many fragments. Sighing, she'd keep on walking before bumping into a stranger, and the first thing she saw was bizarre hair. "S-Sorry! Random person... looking for the nepents thingy?" she asked cheerfully, acting as if conversing with a total stranger was a normal thing to do. But really, SAO had creepy ways of working.

[OOC]

Turns his head as he hears a voice, Yami was studying her.

She was looking like a normal girl, then he decided to answer her.

"What?"

Frowns lightly as he says it, waiting for an answer.

Raises a brow as he figures out what she meant.

"You mean the little nepents?"

Yami took that quest about searching a "Little Nepent's Ovule", he didn't exactly get what she meant by "thingy" but he thought it was the most logical answer.

"Indeedly!" the bluenette cheerfully chirped, using her made up word for indeed out of her ridiculous habit. "If you are on this quest, I can help! Don't take me for too nice... I-I was just bored and had nothing to do," the bluenette said as she tried to cover up her random acts of kindness with something awkwardly tsundere.

The bluenette nodded with a smile before calmly leading the way... at least the way she usually took around these areas. However these mobs that lurk could really be a pain... their way of butting in explorations and jumpscare galore. She HATED it! Especially when one of these flower-like monsters leaped towards her. Sighing she took out her katana and chopped it down before it could do any damage to her. "Warning: Creepy plant monsters," she'd say with a light laugh before walking on.

Haine laughed slightly at Yami's remark, before continuing to walk down the dirt path that seemed to reach far beyond the horizon, and it was creepily silent. Except for many plants and shrubs here and there. This made everything seem strange and suspicious, and little did they know those "plants" were disguised mobs. They could jump out at any moment, when the players had their guards off. Ah... the art of camouflage.

• 3 weeks later...

Glancing around, Yami was trying to find out where those plant monsters could hide.

"So.. what's the plan?" he asks.

Yami did not know what to do, he didn't even know how the monster was looking like.

"And by the way, how should the monster look like?" he asks after his previous question.

Keeping his gaze at her, but still glancing around every few seconds.

He waits for her answer, hoping that she knew something about it.

"D-Duh I know how it-" the bluenette shut her mouth while trying to remember what it looked like. Her golden eyes beamed as she had recalled the keyword she had been missing: CAMOUFLAGE. "It loves to hide and blend in with it's surroundings... but it reminds me of a moving venus flytrap thingy. Still v-" she clumsily tripped and landed into a patch of... plants. And a green plant-like monster had been hiding all along, waiting to attack. It came running out in a funny fashion, making her laugh slightly. "Well we found an ugly!" and with those words she rose up to stand on both feet, drawing her worn out katana.

[OOC]

Nepent: 15/15