[PP-F1] Comfort Zone (Mayonaka)

The girl-who's name was Mayonaka-was absolutely correct.

Just because a player didn't appear to be dangerous didn't mean that they weren't.

Twirling a stray hair around her finger Hikaru studied the girl once more. No, she didn't appear to be dangerous, but how was she to really know. After all Mayonaka and her had just met. Just because someone's name wasn't orange didn't mean that they weren't player killers. Only, the girl didn't feel like she was dangerous and Hikaru always trusted her instincts.

"That would be because it is not something you normally here a player say," Hikaru stated softly, "Most of the things that come out of people's mouths in this game is concern for their friends and themselves, not stranger who is just passing by. But you don't know those players that are descending into madness, yet you help them anyway. That's what makes it interesting."

They only feel like that because of Kayaba, the creator. He imprisoned us all, no matter how old we were we. Kayaba knew that there would be suicide attempts and PKs..which in my mind is sick. I'm doing it so everyone I can help gets out of this game alive. I said, feeling my self rambling on again about the game. Oh, I didn't catch your name, mind telling me? I said, interesting in this player now. She had just overcome herself and defeated a boar. It would most likely never be the same for her again.

It was true that what the creator of SAO--whatever his name was--had done was horrendous. From what she understood about the situation was that the creator of this game wanted to be the God of a world, and since he couldn't be on in the real world, he decided to make his own. Which has now lead to the death game of Sword Art Online.

"Hikaru," She established, while bowing slightly, "and it's a pleasure to meet you..."

Something told Hikaru that this women would become a prevalent presence in her life here in the game. Not that she minded. There were times were being a solo player got monotonous.

And lonely, but she would never admit to that.

Tilting her head to the side Hikaru thought about Mayonaka's proposition.

"We could do that..," Hikaru trailed off for a minute, "or you could fight with me and we could learn from each other."

It was a mutual learning matter. This way they both could learn something. After all, Hikaru planned to survive the game and in order to that she needed to learn everything she could. Plus, learning hands-on is a much more rewarding experience than watching from a distance. At least that was was she believed.

I don't think a battle would do either one of us any good considering the fact that I'm obviously higher in levels than you. It would be a one sided fight, especially with this. I said, pulling out my sword. It looked daunting the first time I saw it even. We could teach each other everything we know so far, spar maybe. Unless you still want to battle me?

Obviously she had not been clear.

"Not eachother," Hikaru then sighed, "What I meant to say was that we should fight a boar. Together."

Hopefully, here in SAO, Hikaru would never have to partake in a duel. And if there was anything for her to say about it she never would. In fact, she would take a hit to her pride and be called the loser, if it meant that she didn't have to make an attempt on someone life. However, if the situation called for it--like out in the grasslands--then there would be no hesitation in defending herself.

While trying to flee of course.

Finding a small smirk tug at the corner of her lips Hikaru just raised an eyebrow at the girl.

But she had agreed.

Swiftly pivoting, the young player scanned the felid in order to find a boar that had not been taken by another player. Right now the feilds were busy with people trying to level up and get stronger, so it was hard to find a monster to take on. Luckily, a few feet away from where they were standing the blue lights started to gather and a boar started to appear.

Before anyone else to attempt to strike it Hikaru slid her blade out of it sheath and dashed at it. Unfortunately, she had planned her attack too soon and it went right though the lights. Not even seconds later the boar materialized and was facing her, red eyes and all.